Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee What illness should I wish upon my enemies? Voodoocels gtfih

iblamemyself

iblamemyself

Overlord
★★★★★
Welcome to the dark and mystical world of voodoo! Your boi is gonna go ER with magic and cast some serious spells to fuck with his enemies and haters. I just wonder what kind of illness I should send to my enemies? Want to know your ideas. These are some ideas I am having in mind. @SupremeG

Insomnia/ night terrors - My enemies will quickly lose all their power once sleep deprivation sets in! Muhahaha.

Cluster headaches - Not dangerous but extremely painful. My enemies will thrash and shake violently in pain. Delicious revenge!

AIDS/ immune system issues - Nasty, nasty. They will live in fear of infections and diseases.

Acne - Fucking ugly and can be painful. If pimples grow inward (acne inversa) you are basically disabled. Extremely painful and some pimples will need to be surgically removed

Norwood reaper - He needs no introduction. SMV destroyer for most men. However, I should mention that some of my enemies already felt the wrath of the NW reaper. He makes no prisoners, I tell you.

Diarrhea - Sweet old diarrhea. It's over for enemy toilets.

Vampirism/ parasitism - How about stealing luck and energy from my enemies? That way I become a mightier mage while they suffer and get weaker. I could also hurt them in relation to the hurt they have dealt me. Combined with parasitism, I get back what was mine by stealing it back from my enemies. That would be the most vanilla spell.

Hey, psst. Ever heard of the Unforgivable Curses?

Hormonal acne and hair loss can make any non chad into incel tier

No, what are they?

Hormonal acne and hair loss can make any non chad into incel tier
Both are nice and stuff, but I don't want to make my enemies necessarily incel. They already experienced teen love, so no point in making them incel imo. But they are good curses.
Crucio is nice but too extreme. The imperius curse and avada kedavra are of no use to me.

Late stage hiv/aids, make them suffer

tfw you can't punish normies with magic because magic isn't real
:feelsbadman:

I can't watch the vid. Isn't autism a bit soft anyway? I wish some physical pain on my enemies
tourette syndrome, this guy looks decent actually and is tall but he is sad that people bully him for this and he has told that he is worrying that he wont find gf

tourette syndrome, this guy looks decent actually and is tall but he is sad that people bully him for this and he has told that he is worrying that he wont find gf
Pretty bad. I don't necessarily want to incel my enemies. Atm I tend to curse them with nightmares or severe headaches. Don't necessarily want their families to suffer (they have done nothing to me, so why should they suffer?) or to destroy their lives completely. But I want to sting them, like a wasp.

Norwooding, manlet, small dick any of the above are enough to turn gigachad to incel

erectile dysfunction for chads and curse femoids to die from a bus

the cucks are already cursed by the bluepill

The serious mental illness of finding 17 yo foids attractive as a 20+ person.