Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is a REAL MAN??

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
There's only one answer, but I wanna hear what other people think . . .

A real man gets fed up with this fucking clown cuck world and goes ape-shit on everyone one day.

Depends on your perspective. A foid would probably think a real man is a very attractive man that gives her the tingles.

In my opinion, a real man is someone that doesn’t lie down and let the world shit on him. Eric and Dylan were real men. Real men don’t accept this fucking clown world we live in without fighting back.

In my opinion, a real man is someone that doesn’t lie down and let the world shit on him. Eric and Dylan were real men. Real men don’t accept this fucking clown world we live in without fighting back.
Becoming a saint is the greatest achievement in this life

a male feminist

Every man sets his own standards what it is to be real man. Except cucks, they are just cucks

A real man is self aware, intelligent and stubborn in what he wants to achieve, regardless of what it may be.
Always in conflict with the things he wants the most, and persistent enough to reach those heights.

A man who is not a cuck, not takes shit from anyone, and is not scared of fighting.

Was expecting Dracula’s quote from SOTN, you disappoint me OP

a shitty argument used by foids and society to manipulate men into doing their bidding
it may sound familiar, "umm sweaty, a Real Man™ does XYZ"

Last edited:
A real man is at least 6'0" with a 7/10 face.
That's it. Everything else is cope.