Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is best place to live if not Japan?

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Lithuania (separatist part or Russia) is shithole, going degenerate path of westernisation, and better be nuked
Rest of Russia also degenerate shithole, do not want
West is totally degenerate, better to avoid
Same with poor and criminaly active shitholes, they be avoided
Same with hot places, heat is torture
Same with all places were watching loli hentai and buying teen sex dolls is illegal
SEA is just for searching waifu, not for staying to live, hot and poor shithole

So whats left, is Japan, not paradise, but farthest from hell

Just problem I'm gaijin, just another problem I suck at travelling

Vaiuojam

in mods heads rent free

Somewhere that 21st century culture hasn't touched yet. Anything modernized or high tech is cucked. The only place to live is somewhere where ancient tribes roam

No country is completely good, if you go to a better society it is probably poorer and if you go to a richer country it is probably degenerate.

No country is completely good, if you go to a better society it is probably poorer and if you go to a richer country it is probably degenerate.
this. pick your poison.

Japan has probably the highest celibacy rate on the entire planet, and you think you'd be successful there as an outsider who (I assume) does not speak the language? Come on.

Japan has probably the highest celibacy rate on the entire planet, and you think you'd be successful there as an outsider who (I assume) does not speak the language? Come on.
brutalpill hard to swallow

Japan is worst country to live as an Incel.

Is that not the reason for the inceldom there? The white foreigners?

Is not about success with females, but just living, with waifu who's found in other place (like Vietnam)

Is not about success with females, but just living, with waifu who's found in other place (like Vietnam)
I guess if you're already used to everyone looking down on you in your life now, having it done so due to racism on top of the preexisting factors in a foreign country may not be as oppressive as it is for regular people.

Is that not the reason for the inceldom there? The white foreigners?
D8DD9154 23C6 4F3F A771 A056DE24B98F

a couple thousand jbwmaxxers isnt going to have this much of an effect on 120 million people lol. this isnt even the case in thailand, where they have 100x more sex tourists than they do in japan

View attachment 151335

a couple thousand jbwmaxxers isnt going to have this much of an effect on 120 million people lol. this isnt even the case in thailand, where they have 100x more sex tourists than they do in japan

What is the cause then? Higher male population than female?

What is the cause then? Higher male population than female?
there are many but the major contributors are female hypergamy (self explanatory), living costs, and long working hours. japanese real estate prices are very high (especially in cities) and white collar workers dont even have time for leisure, let alone start a family and raise children

china is the one with a gender ratio problem btw

Come we move to japan together we share rent

there are many but the major contributors are female hypergamy (self explanatory), living costs, and long working hours. japanese real estate prices are very high (especially in cities) and white collar workers dont even have time for leisure, let alone start a family and raise children

china is the one with a gender ratio problem btw
It's actually not hypergamy, considering that the reported female celibacy rate is comparable to the male one as of recent polls. It's largely the living costs of gerontocentric society and culture that you alluded to (working hours, but also other factors).

you just murdered weebcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: only worse country than japan would be south korea since they have less than 1.0 birth rate what a feminism shithole

you just murdered weebcels :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: only worse country than japan would be south korea since they have less than 1.0 birth rate what a feminism shithole
>japan
>feminist shithole
Bro are you sure? Japanese people are on average racsist, homophobic and misogynistic. Not an ideal place for foreigner.

It's actually not hypergamy, considering that the reported female celibacy rate is comparable to the male one as of recent polls. It's largely the living costs of gerontocentric society and culture that you alluded to (working hours, but also other factors).
True. The rates are almost exactly the same for both men and women:
Thediplomat virginity 2015 figure

I want to live in the forest.