Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is happiness all about?

V

virgin4life

Banned
-
Personality development coaches will tell you happiness is about loving yourself. Like to be happy "from the inside" without the need for confirmation from the outside.

I believe this is a load of BULLSHIT. If I really look into myself and ask myself: "What would truely make me happy?" Then the answer is:

Having a house like this. 10/10 Stacies that are 20 yo and in addition to that have super interesting and pleasurable personalities (i.e. not stupid and bluepilled but kind of dark, very intelligent and very aware of reality) will kill each other over who gets to have the next date with me. They are not necessarily into my looks but they realize I am a motherfucking genious and they come from a different reality where this turns them on rather than looks but they also kinda like my looks. It's just not the most important thing for them.
So then I will go down to the garrage and it will be hard to decide. Is it the Ferrari today or the Lambo or maybe the Bentley...do I feel more like it is one of those rather elegant days today? I will probably take the Ferrari 488 Pista this time and go meet some buddys. They are also rich and they are champions just like me eventhough they are not as rich as me. When they have 5 million bucks then I have 200 million just to make sure I am the coolest dude in town. And then we hang out and do shit nobody else could ever afford.

Eventually I will find the ultimate Gigastacy that I am so deeply connected with that we agree to marry but we will not marry in any legal sense but it will be a legally meaningless ceremony which is very meaningful for us though and she is totally happy with that since she is not at all lusting after my money. She is actually rich herself and doesn't really care about the money I have. She just wants me because she knows I am a fucking champion and she wants her kids to be champions like myself, too.

I think this is what would make me happy. Not some fucking "happiness from inside" bullshit.

would be happy with money and virgin gf, nothing else

I agree with you.
Money can make you very very happy.

I agree with you.
Money can make you very very happy.

Yeah man! I have to say I am so happy I found this forum. The whole world is crawling with people that are FULL OF SHIT in every possible way. Here there are finally dudes that understand what I am feeling and where I am coming from.

Yeah man! I have to say I am so happy I found this forum. The whole world is crawling with people that are FULL OF SHIT in every possible way. Here there are finally dudes that understand what I am feeling and where I am coming from.
I think most people can't accept the truth. They tell themselves lies like "You don't need money to be happy" and other kind of bullshit. They repeat these lies so often until they start believing it. They live in their own perfect bubble, which is basically a construction of lies.

I think most people can't accept the truth. They tell themselves lies like "You don't need money to be happy" and other kind of bullshit. They repeat these lies so often until they start believing it. They live in their own perfect bubble, which is basically a construction of lies.

Yes that is exactly what is going on.

"happiness" is a feeling that power grows, that resistance is overcome; that is, she is Power, in every sense of the term, which is something that incels has in no way, so they are unhappy

so basically even an incel feel he had to mog everyone to be truly happy jfl
even chad ages and lose his looks eventually
I think you should aim to be content, not 'happy'
happiness is just a drug anyway...

its impossible to aim to be happy all the time, even if youre a filthy rich terachad
for incels we think that having a foid looksmatch as a gf is enough to be happy for life, but thats simply bullshit
eventually it wont be enough and well want more

Chads are literally living our dream, and yet being able to fuck any becky probably isnt enough for him, hell start telling himself "I cant be happy unless I can fuck different stacies casually, yeah that have to be it, if I can have that Ill finally be 'happy'"
for average people, being able to afford a $250 shoe once in a while probably feels pretty good
but for rich people that makes them feel nothing...its all relative

even if I can manage to get a looksmatch gf, I believe its a matter of time before I adjust to it, starts to feel unfulfilled again and start asking myself again 'what do I need to be 'happy' in life'
happiness is just a high feeling, imo the most realistic way to gain it is by alternating between multiple drugs, so you dont build tolerance to it too fast, and having to spend more money to buy your ever increasing drug need or od ing.

I want to have a fulfilling job where my actions actually contribute to society and I don't have to fear being fired over nothing, and a wife who I've been dating since highschool, and a tight knit group of friends. But yes the inkwell should get back in his lane :soy:

Letting go of your expectations is the way to some semblance of happiness for most cels, else to be found in decent materialist copes, life is going to be objectively shit for the most part.

just eat raw meat bro you'll be happy

you will never get happy with materalism it does not make anyone happy, only sex, food, sleep, freedom does.

My ideals of happiness stems from feelings during youth. Which was desire for peace and someone to love me. Ofcourse, it wasnt really fufilled. However over the years I have come to find happiness is simply a term for moments of fleeting contentment with your current situation. Most of the general populations happiness comes from social achievements. Their first kiss. Them mogging someone they dont like. Getting a raise. There is no happiness based on ferraris or being rich. Its socially the ability to mog, genetically and biologically the ability to pass on genes and have sex, and mentally/spiritually to have goals and an outlook.

your new avi matches your rank color so well :ha..feels: even though you're postmaxxing so hard that the colors can't even keep up with you

your new avi matches your rank color so well :ha..feels: even though you're postmaxxing so hard that the colors can't even keep up with you

Holy shit. This dude is having more than twice as many posts as I did in 14 months within 1 month. LOL

Holy shit. This dude is having more than twice as many posts as I did in 14 months within 1 month. LOL
I don't know how he does it. Postmogs me

thanks buddy, thats why i set this as my avi, second reason is that this pepe is mirror of my mood