Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is it with foids and ugly dogs?

andinocel

andinocel

Overlord
An incel is too “ugly” for them but they’re willing to get slobbered over and hug some ratty looking thing, or some jowly faced beast.

(FYI I do like dogs, but only the wolf-like breeds)

absolutely life ending dogpill

theyd rather fuck dogs then incels

The dogpill just shows that sometimes the truth is more absurd than fiction.

dogpill = meme. yeah SOME women like getting fucked by a dog while ALL like getting fucked by Chad. If you were a dog there's a 99.9% you'd witness your female owner getting fucked by Chad and not fuck her yourself. Some women use dogs as dildos, not sure what's so upsetting about that

dogpill = meme. yeah SOME women like getting fucked by a dog while ALL like getting fucked by Chad. If you were a dog there's a 99.9% you'd witness your female owner getting fucked by Chad and not fuck her yourself. Some women use dogs as dildos, not sure what's so upsetting about that
they would prefer fuck a dog than a sub 4 incel

ugly Muscular dogs

It's probably same reason they like horses, muscular animal, they love muscles

An incel is too “ugly” for them but they’re willing to get slobbered over and hug some ratty looking thing, or some jowly faced beast.

(FYI I do like dogs, but only the wolf-like breeds)
the best dog breeds are german shepherd and doberman

I don't understand either. Sluts love pugs. Usually that's how you tell someone is a slut.

I don't understand either. Sluts love pugs. Usually that's how you tell someone is a slut.
I feel bad for pugs. Their health is awful because of inbreeding and traitmaxxing.

I guess they like to cuck them by fucking chads in front of them and pretending they're ugly guys.

Sluts love flat-nosed, droopy face dogs. I am dead serious with this observation. Just about every foid I know that owns flat-faced dogs are either sluts, have mental issues, or both.
You have to have a screw loose to feed, care and house something so ugly.

The hotter the foid the uglier the dog in my experience

MOG BY DOG

dogpilled incel = sui watch 24/7