Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is it you want really

anondump

anondump

Banned
-
I want foids to respect men.
When they refuse to even spread their legs to someone who isn't chad its a sign of disrespect.
When they refuse to do so even though people are killing themselves in desperation that's just sick.
So to me foids are sick. They are vile. Men would not be doing what foids are doing right now.
If men saw what misery their actions have brought upon society they would try to alleviate it.
They just put up this front of innocent girls but those who know better can see through their facade.
To foids its all about manipulation and controlling.
That's why they say men are dumb and that's why they freak out when incels reveal all their little games and secrets.

ascend off planet earth

onahole to put my dick inside

yeah I'd take a submissive foid at this point tbh.

I want the foid condition destroyed. Due to their genetic wiring, foids are biased in all sorts of ways. They are historical beings of emotion with double standards, groupthink and ban inability to admit that they are wrong in the face of facts. Their agendas consist of subduing Chad, fucking and then bringing poor souls into this world.

i don't understand why woman breed with criminals.
it guarantees that your sons will be low iq as fuck, and they will follow the same path as their father did
whats the point of having kids with someone that have no respect for the law? its the most basic thing to have as a person and somehow it passes over their heads

>inb4 they are alpha bro
yeah but they are dumb too, they can't even put food on the table

Peacefull, painless death

Genuine love and relationships, something what everyone should have.

Limitless financial resources, time to pursue hobbies, no responsibilities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back