Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is morally wrong with being attracted to teen girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
As far as I am concerned, morality is about ACTIONS. So if you are "tempted", but don't act on that impulse, you are innocent. Jesus was tempted in the desert, but because he was morally "perfect", he didn't give in to that temptation.

If I see some 13 year old girl in booty shorts, and I think she's hot, but I don't approach her, I'm innocent, right? So why would anyone get mad because I feel attraction.? It's a scientifically proven fact that attraction is NOT a choice. How can you be mad at someone for something they DIDN'T CHOOSE?

Last edited:
you are talking solely about consequantialism, but i agree with you

It's only looked down upon if the guy is ugly or looks too old. If it's a 25 year old drug dealer, gang member or just some chad the teen girls don't care.

Morality doesn’t fuckin exist

what’s wrong morally with me stomping on a baby’s head? Raping a puppy? Nothing objectively because all that’s wrong with that action is society telling you it’s wrong. If you were free of societal conditioning you wouldn’t think it’s wrong

NOTHINGS WRONG OR RIGHT

you are talking solely about consequantialism
explain to me how being attracted to teen girls, while not approaching them, is "bad", while what Jesus did in the desert was "good" for "overcoming temptation".

explain to me how being attracted to teen girls, while not approaching them, is "bad", while what Jesus did in the desert was "good" for "overcoming temptation".
im not a moralfag, i dont care whether you find 13 year olds attractive or approach them.i was saying that morality isnt always based on actions.

im not a moralfag, i dont care whether you find 13 year olds attractive or approach them.i was saying that morality isnt always based on actions.
i'd like to know what morality is based on then so I can shove the stupid logic of moralfags down their throat

it doesn’t have to do with morals. You don’t refrain from approaching a teen girl Girl because you’re such a beacon of morality. You don’t approach because the consequences will destroy your life.

Nothing wrong being attracted to teen foids

it doesn’t have to do with morals. You don’t refrain from approaching a teen girl Girl because you’re such a beacon of morality. You don’t approach because the consequences will destroy your life.
then why do some men approach? clearly morals have something to do with it

high IQ. in fact, even if you're attracted to prepubescent children but don't act on it, you're still cool. 3% of men have a predominant attraction to prepubescent children and if they don't act on it, they aren't doing anything wrong. We don't pick and choose who we're attracted to. Many people believe child molesters and pedophiles are the same thing but they aren't. A pedophile is strictly a person age 16 or older who is predominantly attracted to prepubescent children. A child molester is someone who molests children. Studies show that a majority of child molesters aren't pedophiles. Many are situational offenders who molest children for reasons like curiosity, stress, opportunity, etc. I've read that some do it due to inceldom so they might pick some six year old as a substitute. They don't have the same motives as rapists though.

Many pedophiles don't act on their attraction. Many people think if you're attracted to prepubescent children then you have this unusually large amount of urge to molest them but it isn't like that. If I'm attracted to a 22 year old, do I have an urge to sexually assault them? No. So it's the same with pedophiles but they're just attracted to prepubescent children. Who you're attracted has no effect on how likely you are to act on it. The idea that pedophiles are doomed to act on it is a myth. Look up non-offending pedophiles and virped.org.

Attraction to teen girls, however, isn't rare at all. It's very common. Or at least it's common to find older teens attractive. When girls get to ages 15-17, they usually finish puberty and reached sexual maturity. Many teen girls look like they're in their early-mid 20s. We aren't attracted to people because of their age, it's their appearance we get attracted to. Our biology doesn't respond to laws.

Because older ppl r gr0sss

Many people believe child molesters and pedophiles are the same thing but they aren't. A pedophile is strictly a person age 16 or older who is predominantly attracted to prepubescent children. A child molester is someone who molests children.

high IQ

Literally nothing. The whole hysteria is an american thing. Even in Europe you don't get idiots pretending some massive titted wide hipped slut is a kid at 17 but a grown woman at 18.

Literally nothing. The whole hysteria is an american thing. Even in Europe you don't get idiots pretending some massive titted wide hipped slut is a kid at 17 but a grown woman at 18.
The pedo hysteria doesn't exist in europe? you sure?

Nothing wrong with acting on that feeling though.

If she bleeds, she's ready to breed.

As far as I am concerned, morality is about ACTIONS. So if you are "tempted", but don't act on that impulse, you are innocent. Jesus was tempted in the desert, but because he was morally "perfect", he didn't give in to that temptation.

If I see some 13 year old girl in booty shorts, and I think she's hot, but I don't approach her, I'm innocent, right? So why would anyone get mad because I feel attraction.? It's a scientifically proven fact that attraction is NOT a choice. How can you be mad at someone for something they DIDN'T CHOOSE?
you are 100% right. you cant possibly be responsible for your feelings. only your actions
The pedo hysteria doesn't exist in europe? you sure?
it doesnt. im always suprised when i see white knight american cucks calling someone a pedohpile for sleeping with a 16 or 17 year old. JFL thats ridiculous
a 16-17 year old girl is 100% mature enough for sex, they desperately seek it themselves with chad. id argue girls start even earlier. most probably 13-14
legal age in my country is 15

what’s wrong morally with me stomping on a baby’s head? Raping a puppy? Nothing objectively because all that’s wrong with that action is society telling you it’s wrong. If you were free of societal conditioning you wouldn’t think it’s wrong

NOTHINGS WRONG OR RIGHT
BÆŠËD

Age of consent should be either age at time of marriage or 15, whichever is later.

you are 100% right. you cant possibly be responsible for your feelings. only your actions

it doesnt. im always suprised when i see white knight american cucks calling someone a pedohpile for sleeping with a 16 or 17 year old. JFL thats ridiculous
a 16-17 year old girl is 100% mature enough for sex, they desperately seek it themselves with chad. id argue girls start even earlier. most probably 13-14
legal age in my country is 15
what country are you?

i read about a man in germany who castrated a man for dating his 17 year old daughter. i think it exists in europe too
Also bluepillers: 39 :soy:

Last edited:

NOTHINGS WRONG OR RIGHT
based and nothing is real either

It's only looked down upon if the guy is ugly or looks too old. If it's a 25 year old drug dealer, gang member or just some chad the teen girls don't care.
Seen it happen irl

13 is ideal. I already have a 13 year old lined up after corona. I will approach and get laid :feelzez: see you inkwells

The benefit for them outweighs the cost.
you sound like a fucking normie who is arguing against incels. why are you here?

you could apply this same logic to anything "moral" then.

But you still haven't explained why being attracted to teen girls is immoral

it seems if they approach, they're in the wrong, and if they don't approach, they're also somehow still in the wrong

damned if you do, damned if you don't

Last edited:
you sound like a fucking normie who is arguing against incels. why are you here?

you could apply this same logic to anything "moral" then.

But you still haven't explained why being attracted to teen girls is immoral

it seems if they approach, they're in the wrong, and if they don't approach, they're also somehow still in the wrong

damned if you do, damned if you don't
I never said it’s immoral to be attracted to teen girls.

I’m just saying that morals play no role here. whether an oldcel guy approaches or doesn’t approach a teen girl has nothing to do with morals.

I dont give a fuck if she's 13 or some shit. If she looks like a woman I get a boner. That's all about it. No morality or anything.

true, but it seems like you were arguing against the logic presented.
99.999% of the time, morals don’t act as guiding principles for people. Their seemingly moral actions are just the least costly course, done to avoid punishment/consequence. Which could be said about anything really. But morals can not act as guiding principles because that would mean they would have to be a #1 priority with no other priority above it. Something you wouldn’t sacrifice for anything. How much of a guiding principle is morality when you’re starving? You’re only moral when it’s convenient or when being what would be considered amoral is punished.

99.999% of the time, morals don’t act as guiding principles for people. Their seemingly moral actions are just the least costly course, done to avoid punishment/consequence. Which could be said about anything really. But morals can not act as guiding principles because that would mean they would have to be a #1 priority with no other priority above it. Something you wouldn’t sacrifice for anything. How much of a guiding principle is morality when you’re starving? You’re only moral when it’s convenient or when being what would be considered amoral is punished.
true tbh. morals are just meant to keep the masses in check

Nothing wrong tbh. It seems to be an american thing, never really got what the fuck's wrong with them.

Age of consent in my country is 14. And btw my mom started dating my dad when she was 15.

Isn’t the age of consent in China like 13? Jfl, based rice cels

theres nothing wrong, in my grandparents generation people usually married at teenages or the guy was an adult and the foid teenager

theres nothing wrong, in my grandparents generation people usually married at teenages or the guy was an adult and the foid teenager
what country did your grandparents live in?

and neither do the moralfags or normies

Nothing wrong with it, besides age is a load of bollocks, ppl mature physically at different rates & mental maturity cannot necessarily be measured in years.

Nothing morally wrong with it at all.

I also wouldn’t personally consider anyone here or elsewhere a pedophile if they were lucky enough to get to fuck a fully stacked built like a brick shithouse 13 year old girl but that’s just me.

The dysgenic Jew law says otherwise.

In anycase what I’d consider a pedo is say someone that goes around fucking 6 year olds and younger and 12 and under but yeah 13 has pretty much been the standard acceptable age of marriage/fucking all throughout human history at least until the rise of ZOG and its Clown World.

I don't hate on anybody purely for thought crimes
If somebody wants to think they are raping a Tyranosourus Rex back in the Jurassic era then I say let them have their fun. Being behind a 13yo on an escalator with a thong on is very tempting and if a man wants to pretend he is going to push her down at the top of the escalator so she falls face forward and her tank top gets caught in the grinders and rips apart then you slide her thong to the side while going in full balls deep inside her while her Mother watches but can't do anything about it...

who am I to judge?

I don't hate on anybody purely for thought crimes
If somebody wants to think they are raping a Tyranosourus Rex back in the Jurassic era then I say let them have their fun. Being behind a 13yo on an escalator with a thong on is very tempting and if a man wants to pretend he is going to push her down at the top of the escalator so she falls face forward and her tank top gets caught in the grinders and rips apart then you slide her thong to the side while going in full balls deep inside her while her Mother watches but can't do anything about it...

who am I to judge?
nice erotica tbh

OP it's only morally wrong if you're ONLY attracted to teen girls, it's unfair to twelve/twenty year olds.

mortality is most often based on putting yourself in the shoes of someone being acted on and thinking “how would i feel about this if it was done to me” I think

mortality is most often based on putting yourself in the shoes of someone being acted on and thinking “how would i feel about this if it was done to me” I think
yes, true

but it has recently been morphed into social acceptabilty being some religious doctrine