Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is more important to freedom?

what is more freedom?

• Total voters
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why not both, theoretically
Loligun

But if only one be legal - then which is more necessary to be closer to freedom? As real freedom is right for man of culture to marry loli waifu, and to be protected against their uncultured daddies, so no guns for them, that even could be law - if man has daughter 13-20 years old and lacks culture - his guns taken away till she turns 20 and becomes old honorable waifu of cultured man, or spinster

Life is such a disappointment, just absolute shit

"Just give up the right to defend yourself for watching a specific hentai category" theory

I used to watch a lot of hentai when I was in HS, but I pretty much lost interest in it.

@Napoleon de Geso would you date a foid who's 33, but looks like she's 12 and is a virgin as well (and cultured)?

@Napoleon de Geso would you date a foid who's 33, but looks like she's 12 and is a virgin as well (and cultured)?
In fantasy worlf no problem, but here wall so soon

Hentai doesn't stop chad from crushing your skull by literally squeezing it with one hand if you're a manlet.

Loli hentai ftw

"Just give up the right to defend yourself for watching a specific hentai category" theory
its also way easier to get loli hentai than a literal gun. you could even artistmaxx and just draw your own if you really had to but making a gun on your own would be really hard + you would need special tools.

Put a fork in yourself

You are done