Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is more optimal way to lose weight? fasting or running in the morning+not eating much.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
I need to immediately lose the belly bloat and gain some muscle so that at least no one will make fun of me for being weak.

I'm planning to run 5kms every morning and drinking 4 litres of water, does that seem like a good idea?

Ab workouts and water fasting maybe

Go to 4chan/fit and follow their diet plan. Weigh and measure everything you eat so you can eat less calories than your body needs. Exercise is a plus. For gaining muscle idk

Diet is 95% if you just wanna lose fat. So eat less calories than your maintenance calories. Eg 300-500 less a day if you require +- 2000 kcals. Want to lose fat faster? Get a jump rope for cardio and do 30 mins of that everyday. Fuck running. If you wanna gymmaxx and build muscle, focus on compound movements and prioritize upperbody: barbell and dumbell rows for back, bench press for chest, and dumbell shoulder training. Also deadlifts and pullups very important. Skip abs. Skip squats. Bicep and tricep development will come naturally but you can train those too sometimes.

Edit: you can do calisthenics too so only bodyweight exercises like pullups, pushups and dips

Last edited:
Diet is 95% if you just wanna lose fat. So eat less calories than your maintenance calories. Eg 300-500 less a day if you require +- 2000 kcals. Want to lose fat faster? Get a jump rope for cardio and do 30 mins of that everyday. Fuck running. If you wanna gymmaxx and build muscle, focus on compound movements and prioritize upperbody: barbell and dumbell rows for back, bench press for chest, and dumbell shoulder training. Also deadlifts and pullups very important. Skip abs. Skip squats. Bicep and tricep development will come naturally but you can train those too sometimes.

Edit: you can do calisthenics too so only bodyweight exercises like pullups, pushups and dips

Thank you for your insightful reply.

I will do this and only drink water.

I don't think i have the motivation to even leave my house.

cut all carbs, don't do any work out

you will lose all your body fat this way, once you achieve your goal, add in carbs (fruit, honey, milk) to gain muscle

Last edited:
drink more water, eat less and exercise will pretty much always work as long as you maintain the routine

Well that will definitely make you lose weight. If you eat nothing and run 5kms a day you will lose weight very fast, but you won't be gaining any muscle except maybe a small amount in your legs

Well that will definitely make you lose weight. If you eat nothing and run 5kms a day you will lose weight very fast, but you won't be gaining any muscle except maybe a small amount in your legs

I don't want to gain muscle with all this fat pulling me down, first i'll lose 8kgs and then i'll go on a diet and bulk up.

I'm water fasting.
Well this is the right way to lose fat fast, aI once did it for 4 days while still working out and I reached the lowest body fat level I ever been (lost more than 10ibs).

I mean I was never fat anyway but waterfasting is just way to go to lose fat.

On the other hand you might wanna go to gym and start lifting to gain muscle, cuz water fasting also get some from muscle.

running and not eating or eating less

Fasting, definitely

being a jew living in poland during the early 1940's
or living in any communist country