Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is music like on psychedelics?

I

ironmanlet321

Captain
★★
I’ve never done psychedelics but I wonder what music would sound like when on them. I know music sounds different on w33d.

It's very hard to explain, you should try it yourself.

Do you feel “inside” the music or something?
I really can't explain it myself sorry, it's too complicated and I don't really remember it well enough anymore
imagine the music controlling your OEVs and CEVs, meanwhile lyrics alter your mood and thoughts to the point of you thinking there is a fucking grim reaper coming to finish you off (Blue Oyster Cult - (Don't Fear) The Reaper), it's like you entered the song as in another dimension

overall it's mostly very pleasurable and my favorite thing to do on shrooms/LSD, I haven't done it in a while though

Last edited:
same I've never tried them tbh wish i could do it once

I don’t know tbh

On acid I saw the music like an equalizer when I closed my eyes. On shrooms it just sounded really good. I don't think it sounds very different on weed.

I'm too high inhib to buy drugs or order them online

for LSD:
hard to describe with the amount of shit that goes on, and gets more complicated as dosage is increased

but it makes u more sensitive to sounds and music sounds more grandiose

On acid I saw the music like an equalizer when I closed my eyes. On shrooms it just sounded really good. I don't think it sounds very different on weed.
Weed makes music go by soo slowly in a good way imo.

i had this weird thing where certain musical notes made me either warm or cold. Also depending on the note I saw different colors in my head. Or they dramatically changed my emotions. Really hard to explain just like most of the stuff you expierence on psychodellics.

On high doses of LSD, at first in enhances the experience. But when you try to actually listen to the music, you can barely do it, and you find that the perception of sound is actually distorted and allucinating, like visual or tactile perceptions. But in the case of sounds and music is not obvious. So it can be very pleasurable at first, given that you're basically hearing your halucination of the song.

For me it just made the music more enjoyable and intense.