Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is our next goal? I have a suggestion.

S

SoloAlex

It's Friday, I'm not in love…
★★★★★
Now that the blackpill is widely spreaded in our society, we should think about our next realistic goal. I mean the time when women say personality matters and just take a shower is over, most of the women are admitting the blackbill these days, only some poor bluepilled/redpilled men believe of the stupid idea that there is love for everyone in this world. And I think that admitting the blackpill from the society was one of the goals for many users here. Congratulations, mission accomplished!

Our next goal should be a general allowed and assisted suicide!

Many of us are thinking about suicide and the possible ways to do it. But the mayor Problem for me is always the pain I am fearing and that the suicide process can fail an I have to live with a disability or something like that. My dream is, that I can go to a hospital, get an injection or a pill and after that will fall asleep and die during the sleep. That would be a painless and peaceful dead and that is all I can ask for as an ugly man.

And I do think that many women will support this suggestion because they don’t like ugly men anyway and with less ugly men the risk of sexual harassment will decrease. And when women support this suggestion the cucks and the entire society will do it the same way.

What do you think?

no it's not, we need more blackpillers

Sure, ITrannie, do it yourself first and stream it. And don't forget you will never be a woman.

Tranny massacre meme

only a question of time until young men or even foids realise the incel movement is factually correct, based, cool and doesn't give a fuck about what the big media says and it will actually become hip

only a question of time until young men or even foids realise the incel movement is factually correct, based, cool and doesn't give a fuck about what the big media says and it will actually become hip
I think being ugly and suffering from loneliness will never be hip
Try to talk about blackpill with a normie in the street, I'm sure he will doesn't even know what it is
Wrong, maybe a normie dont know the word blackpill. But if a male normie looks average or below then he knows that he will most likely die alone

Last edited:
Wrong, maybe a normie dont know the word blackpill. But if a male normie looks avarege or below an he knows that he will most likely die alone
so far they take it with humour, and they don't realise yet that the sole reason for their suffering is casual sex and the 80/20 rule. a normie would never make the connection that it's actually womens fault that he can't get laid. they repeatedly even make fun of incels who say its women's fault, and they always think about it from an individual instead of a holistic perspective. but it is womens fault, holistically speaking, because even the biggest bluepilled moron would realise that there will be incels if three girls go to the same guy for casual sex. all that is left to do is spread statistics that proof the 80/20 rule and how it logically speaking causes inceldom

Now that the blackpill is widely spreaded in our society
no it's not.
Our next goal should be a general allowed and assisted suicide!
no because that's cucked as fuck, it should be to restore how humanity has operated since we became civilized.
One man, one women with the men expected to lead the house and the women to maintain the house and have children with both genders being shamed and outcasted for promiscuous behavior.

"Bu-But how are traditional roles good for incels? m-muh chad always wins, muh beta buxs."
90% of the reason we are not getting laid is because our looks matches are having sex with better looking guys then us with no consequences in the short term. If we make laws against that and take away safety nets for women like government handouts for single mothers, birth control, and abortion then they will receive a reality check for their actions. The ones that still live a degenerate live style will be an example to other women the dangers of casual sex with attractive men that won't commit once she get's pumped and dumped and has no way to take care of herself and a child.

also the "muh beta buxs, I want to slay lots of young stacys and not be with one"
You see the consequences of casual sex and degeneracy in society and you're the loser of the game, why would want to support the system that is the reason you suffer and possibly never reproduce? much less wish that suffering on another for your own benefit. Why not commit to one girl when she is young and virgin and willing to have kids?

so far they take it with humour, and they don't realise yet that the sole reason for their suffering is casual sex and the 80/20 rule. a normie would never make the connection that it's actually womens fault that he can't get laid. they repeatedly even make fun of incels who say its women's fault, and they always think about it from an individual instead of a holistic perspective. but it is womens fault, holistically speaking, because even the biggest bluepilled moron would realise that there will be incels if three girls go to the same guy for casual sex. all that is left to do is spread statistics that proof the 80/20 rule and how it logically speaking causes inceldom
Fuck it. We dont need the normies. When women support our suggestion, everybody else will do it the same way.

If we make laws against that and take away safety nets for women like government handouts for single mothers, birth control, and abortion then they will receive a reality check for their actions.
lol, do you believe that this will ever happen. I wrote "REALISTIC suggestion". Keep on dreamig...

So i guess the other plan is a no go?

Fuck it. We dont need the normies. When women support our suggestion, everybody else will do it the same way.
most normies are incels in denials, and the bigger the movement, the more they realise that letting "refugee" men in your country is cucked, and female sexuality needs to be socially controlled and stuff like this

The world was never changed by a defeatist anyways.
Thats right. But every big change in history was based on a decent amount of supporter.
We have all the women + approx. 30 % of the male population against us. Maybe more. Tell me, how will you change this?
So i guess the other plan is a no go?
Maybe not a no go. More like not realistic.

Last edited:
Tell me, how will you change this?
black pill more men because ultimately women will always follow what men tell them too and once most guys understand female nature they will not allow them to continue their ways. The popularization of the words simp is a good example of we can slowly show normal fags the black pill and women's true nature to use men for their own benefit.
That or push soyciety towards a weimar germany type situation till it collapaces and the people forced to either remove the moral decay and reform our society or we are taken over by a stronger civilization just like the tribes of israel or rome.
The latter seems the more plausible path we are going down given inflation and the incompetent leadership of the west

most normies are incels in denials, and the bigger the movement, the more they realise that letting "refugee" men in your country is cucked, and female sexuality needs to be socially controlled and stuff like this
What? now you are talking about refugees. Why?

What? now you are talking about refugees. Why?
why the fuck would you accept more young men into your country if youre an incel (besides the catastrophic effects on your cultural identity and urban sprawl)

It's not.
https://incels.is/threads/german-book-about-blackpill.279591/
why the fuck would you accept more young men into your country if youre an incel (besides the catastrophic effects on your cultural identity and urban sprawl)
Most refugees are incels too + if they would have the change to vote they would vote a conservative party too.
Sorry, but I dont give a damn shit about my cultural identity.
because ultimately women will always follow what men tell them
just lol for this
or push soyciety towards a weimar germany type situation
The big difference is, that women AND men were in the same poor situation that time. But not in this case. Women and 30% of the male population are the winnner of the current situation.

Last edited:
https://incels.is/threads/german-book-about-blackpill.279591/

Most refugees are incels too + if they would have the change to vote they would vote a conservative party too.
Sorry, but I dont give a damn shit about my cultural identity.

just lol for this

The big difference is, that women AND men were in the same poor situation that time. But not in this case. Women and 30% of the male population are the winnner of the current situation.
Wow a small book made by a German foid writer nobody knows or gives a fuck about. Blackpill is totally widely spread in society bro:feelstastyman:

View: https://youtu.be/IqngiCmKr24

Some people don't even know what the fuck an incel is, but yup the blackpill is totally wide spread in society. Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
Wow a small book made by a German foid writer nobody knows or gives a fuck about. Blackpill is totally widely spread in society bro:feelstastyman:

View: https://youtu.be/IqngiCmKr24

Some people don't even know what the fuck an incel is, but yup the blackpill is totally wide spread in society. Fucking idiot.

You dont even know the difference between the terms incel and blackpill.

The blackpill in general means that more and more men are suffering from lonliness and men having problems to find a gf. In other words, more men a virgins these days and many are aware that this will not change in the future

You dont even know the difference between the terms incel and blackpill.

The blackpill in general means that more and more men are suffering from lonliness and men having problems to find a gf. In other words, more men a virgins these days and many are aware that this will not change in the future
No. The blackpill is realizing female nature and understanding the only 3 things that matter are LMS. More men being virgins these days, do not equal more blackpillers, as majority of incels are not blackpilled. The blackpill is not wide spread.

Based on the dumb shit you've posted, I can tell your either an IT cuck or 14-15yo. Your the reason greycels are hated on this sub.

"our next goal" who the fuck is our? We're not some fucking organization, there is no "our".

go back to wherever the fuck you were spending your time before this.

No. The blackpill is realizing female nature and understanding the only 3 things that matter are LMS. More men being virgins these days, do not equal more blackpillers, as majority of incels are not blackpilled. The blackpill is not wide spread.

Based on the dumb shit you've posted, I can tell your either an IT cuck or 14-15yo. Your the reason greycels are hated on this sub.

"our next goal" who the fuck is our? We're not some fucking organization, there is no "our".

go back to wherever the fuck you were spending your time before this.
Yeah, you are so cool insulting me while you are sitting in front of your Computer. This is so cheap. Do it irl if you have balls!

Yeah, you are so cool insulting me while you are sitting in front of your Computer. This is so cheap. Do it irl if you have balls!
Gladly, I'm near toronto, drop your location. Where you wanna meet, Pearson?

Last edited:
"Our"

Joined Feb 14, 2021

"the blackpill has spread worldwide, congratz! now kys plz bby"
I wonder who could be behind this thread.

Last edited:
They may not like ugly men, but they sure do love ugly men's money
Non chads have to stop paying taxes. Taking a non chad's resources, his only way to attract a foid, and giving it to rosties and single mom whores is a million times worse than rape. When a foid is raped her smv isn't dropped by 30% like what happens to a non chad after he is taxed.

That's not a goal. It's a consequence.

Asexual reproduction and a shift towards a classless society.

Let's face it, normalswine aren't swallowing the blackpill. It's never going to happen, there is just too much stimuli they are exposed to that socializes them in the wrong direction. How much time do you think they spend on they phones a day? Our only salvation is a trend in technology that makes the pendulum swing the other way back in our favor. Asexual reproduction breaks the monopoly women have over the means of reproduction and puts us on equal ground at least.