Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is r/NiceGuys?

• Thread starter Deleted member 677
  • Start date
Deleted member 677

Deleted member 677

Godpilled
-
From what I've heard, they seem identical to us.

Nice guys are bluepilled cucks who don't know what women really want (attractive men)

nice guys are just guys without self awareness who overstep boundaries

the kinda guy who messages a girl wayyy out of his league something like ""h-h-hi miss.. i-i hope you message me back.. i noticed how supple your breasts are *runs away and hides*"

and then call her a bitch for saying she's creepy

Incels who pretend they are happy with their lives, who keep being 'nice' to femails like they are vending machines and think sex will come out, when in fact, they are not chad.

nice guys identical to us?

the reddit stereotype of a "nice guy" is also basically what the reddit stereotype of us is; dumb, mostly unattractive men that believe that women owe them sex and that the act of being nice should be enough for a woman to give them the pussy.

so no, "nice guys" are not like us. EDIT: unless youre a walking stereotype of what redditors think we are.

cyborgglory said:
nice guys are just guys without self awareness who overstep boundaries

the kinda guy who messages a girl wayyy out of his league something like ""h-h-hi miss.. i-i hope you message me back.. i noticed how supple your breasts are *runs away and hides*"

and then call her a bitch for saying she's creepy

Lmao