Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is so appealing about sports?

• Thread starter King of Virgnity IV
  • Start date
K

King of Virgnity IV

Banned
-
How can normies be so religious about that shit?

I literally can’t bring myself to watch soccer / football / basketball / volleybay everyday for shit

Plus I get mad anxiety by playing any sports because I am so bad my team would literally try to kick me out

Playing is fun and watching is like anything else, you watch to see the best. Not that I would pay for any of it, I illegally stream everything

They won’t get judged for liking sports so they congregate to it

i watch football since i was a kid and i like it, don't know why lmao

Males are naturally inclined to engage in competition. Sports is the outcome

You can also identify with a team or just like to analyze the strategies. Sports are physical and mental competitions so you get to see people thinking in creative ways and pushing their bodies to make cool impressive plays and maneuvers.

They're Chad worshipping cucks

I like watching baseball for a bit because i like the sport but i dont like watching other spotts

Pro armwrestling is where it’s at.

It's just a way for men to assert superiority over another because the chads they worshipped beat the chads the other dudes worshipped in niggerball

How can normies be so religious about that shit?

I literally can’t bring myself to watch soccer / football / basketball / volleybay everyday for shit

Plus I get mad anxiety by playing any sports because I am so bad my team would literally try to kick me out

It's boring. I only derive pleasure from discovering new Information. Normal Validation doesnt work on me for some reason. Maybe I was backstabbed so often as a child. What other People say to me is largely meaningless, I just want to be alone.

Sports are absolute amoeba IQ normie NPC bullshit. I can’t fathom how anyone can follow that nonsense and give a flying fuck about any of it.

Sports are absolute amoeba IQ normie NPC bullshit. I can’t fathom how anyone can follow that nonsense and give a flying fuck about any of i
based . i never liked watching sport specially soccer

sports are an excellent form of genetic selection. they exist to expose us as genetic waste.

Modern society makes natural physical ability less important than it used to be, but we still have an urge to show our physical superiority. Sports allows people with good genes to do this.

Watching sports js mind numbingly boring to me and playing them is embarrassing. I used to play soccer and baseball when I was younger but got kicked off the teams for sucking. Never liked em much anyway so I wasnt heartbroken

I stopped watching sports about age 12 or so, around the same time I stopped following wrestling.

I have never liked sport and I still can't understand how people even enjoy watching it.

it chad worship

Brutal blackpill.

@ColdLightOfDay
Yeah, I totally agree despite the fact I like sports myself.

It’s absolute idiocy to attach any kind of significance to a competitive event with arbitrary, man-made rules and then take pride / shame in the result depending on whether your tribe wins or loses.

It’s pure cope for people to distract themselves from the monotony of life by inventing this imaginary narrative where perseverance and strength of character will eventually pay off with glory, even though it’s all totally contrived and fake.

We are biologically programmed to revere these things (especially men) which is why it appeals to so many people, but you have to be deluded, or exercise some level of suspended belief (as I do in this context) in order to cope in this way. I agree with anyone who says it’s totally idiotic and think they’re absolutely right, but for me it’s just one more distraction from the agony of being alive so I might as well run with it.

I enjoy playing tbh.

I never understood how people can watch it, it's so boring. Play it can be fun though

I dont watch sports tbh

They're Chad worshipping cucks
There are many ugly ugly ugly ugly players in the team I support. I love it just because its nostalgiafuel. Reminds me of my good life when I was a boy with my dad at the games when life was good and I didn't think about foids at all

the only sports I watch is esports