Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is some good truecel music?

I've always associated Daniel Johnston in that category.

I've always associated Daniel Johnston in that category.
Normtrash love him so no, not incel.

Bd7e04190054774b1ee620a0391acc20

Because Kurt Cobain enjoyed his music, it negates how relatable it is for trucels?
I have seen too much "alternative" normtrash praising him for me to ever see him as incel.

I have seen too much "alternative" normtrash praising him for me to ever see him as incel.
Fair enough. He still was an interesting trucel, worth looking into imo.

Most of them probably rope lol. Pick an artist that is dead.

Horrorcore edgy shit like city morgue and scxrlxrd

i have my own music that pretty much no one listen too and i'm glad for it
i pray everyday so normies don't steal my music

Scarlord is just cringe tbh, but I like city morgue
Lol if you wanna listen to some really cringe shit listen to ‘Ho99o9’ (meant to spell horror lol) some of their shit is good but some is like whiny emo shit

What are some good songs made by based truecels? Songs that seem to be made with going ER in mind.

View: https://youtu.be/unRldLdllZ8

View: https://audiomack.com/scott-beierle/album/path-of-defiance

Scott Beierle's (St. Yogacel) album. It's basically an album full of Blackpills and his view about the true nature of foids. He went E.R at the "Hot Yoga" studio in Talahasee, Florida the day he uploaded this on 2nd November 2018, killing 2 foids and wounding several others before blowing his brains out.

i listen to a lot of grandson and arrested youth.

i recommend grandson - darkside, its about some truecel who got abused and goes ER at his school

What are cels really into? Clichees says Pumped up kicks/dark music? I listen 50% mainstream(even if i hate it) 50% underground bands.

burzum, mayhem, darkthrone, summoning, dimmu borgir, emperor, immortal, gorgoroth, bathory, venom