Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the average age of virginity loss in your country?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
In the UK it's 18 which is kinda crazy for me to think about. I remember looking it up 2 years ago when I was 18 and almost roping afterwards. I still felt like a little kid at 18 and I thought the most people in my school were doing was making out. I wasn't able to look at anyone in school the same ever again tbh.

We have missed out on sex with prime teenage breeding material. The le wifey you'll eventually get will have had dozens of cocks inside each hole.

Other men will mog you even when it comes to fucking your wife because they got her in her prime and they didn't have to spend the rest of their lives with her. Just pumped and dumped her while you have to get on one knee like the good little cuckold you are.

It has truly never began.

Composite virginity graphv2

Still hope for me in Malaysia JFL

I remember reading an article where it said that in Israel teens lose their virginity at the average age of 16.5
wanted to kill myself afterwards.

Not on the list but i guess it's the same as Germany pretty much but i think it's earlier for most. Like 15 or so.

That Croatia one is wrong. Girls in Croatia and its neighbouring country Slovenia ride cock at the age of 13-14 on average.

Huh, that age seems a bit high but I guess its mostly just chads, stacies and beckies getting laid in HS.

These numbers seem too high

Remember that those numbers include incels.
MaleVirginity

I just checked and it's 16 for foids and 16.5 for men here(2014).

It’s over for us, fellow UKcel.

They like to be pounded by older chads. Couples' age differences look like this.

15-18(GF) with 20-27(BF)
20-25(GF) with 25-35(BF)

They just hate to date guy close to their age or even 2 years older. It's not common to see girl with guy having less than 4 years of age difference with her.

In the US, I would say around 11 to 14 would be the average.
Some can lose it younger and of course older.

In the US in 2020, I would say 11 to 14 for women, closer to 20-22 for men.

It says 17 but most likely people are afraid to tell or feminist are faking the data.In my class most females where already deflowered by 16.A vonsiderable ammount of males where incels though

So Braziliansigma lost his virginity at 17

It says 17 but most likely people are afraid to tell or feminist are faking the data.
Combination of both Femistazi Information Manipulation and the Political Pigs who get their snouts in the trough first afraid of getting turned into Bacon.
In my class most females where already deflowered by 16.A vonsiderable ammount of males where incels though
80/20 Manifest. If you want to see true 80/20 it is at it's most obvious during those years of Puberty. After those years of crazy whore Puberty, it is all deception and damage control to appear like a princess when they already drink commoner Chad piss on a daily basis. Then they reach 30 with their deception still intact and betas lining up to give her money.

This seems wrong, I don't think they include under age of consent.

Things (don't) happen pretty early for BrazilianCels. I remember 13 yo girls with 23yo boyfriends.