Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the bare minimum of looks needed for a guy to slay a landwhale on Tinder?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Do you need Chad looks? Chadlite? High normie? My guess would be Chadlites can slay landwhales, you need to be Chad to get non-landwhale on Tinder.

Based on the amount of attention I can see a whale getting, high normie.

you need to be 7/10 or 7.5/10

If you're 5/10 or 6/10 then you'll have to go the betabuxx route

8/10 or higher and you're out of her league and she won't think you're interested

7/10 is the perfect sweet spot.

I am correct. Do not debate me.

It’s at least 7/10. Its a fallacy to believe landwhales are substantially easier to get in 2020 than a Becky.
The only women who are somewhat easy are those who arent on dating apps, or best no social media at all.

It's a scale of at least 2 or 3 you have to drop below your looksmatch.

8+ Chads get the 6+ females on Tinder.

6 and 7's get the 3, 4' and 5's.

4 and 5 males get the dregs of whatever is left IF they get lucky (pigwoman and worse)

1-3 men get nothing.

Last edited:
If you are sub5 then you probably cant

5/6 probably

8/10 or higher and you're out of her league and she won't think you're interested

It's a scale of at least 2 or 3 you have to drop below your looksmatch.

8+ Chads get the 6+ females on Tinder.

6 and 7's get the 3, 4' and 5's.

4 and 5 males get the dregs of whatever is left (pigwoman and worse)

1-3 men get nothing.
It’s at least 7/10. Its a fallacy to believe landwhales are substantially easier to get in 2020 than a Becky.
The only women who are somewhat easy are those who arent on dating apps, or best no social media at all.
There seems to be no particular consensus.

Perhaps we need to run some tinder experiments

4 and 5 males get the dregs of whatever is left IF they get lucky (pigwoman and worse)
No that doesn't sound realistic. I think they truly get nothing give or take a few cherrypicks.

In civilization where they have a lot of guys to choose from? High tier Chadlite at least. In some rural areas where the competition is just a handful of rednecks and hillbillies you can be a 5 and still get some starfish sex with a landwhale.

if you are on a mogging land(london,all of netherlands etc etc) you most likely need to be chadlite in the least.

No that doesn't sound realistic. I think they truly get nothing give or take a few cherrypicks.

As I say a 4 or 5 would have to get lucky to get a morbidly obese/disfigured 1.

Problem is even a 1 female on Tinder can make up/angle fraud themselves up to at least a 3 and then you can add another 1 or 2 just for having a hole. So realistically you need to be at least a 6.

As I say a 4 or 5 would have to get lucky to get a morbidly obese/disfigured 1.

Problem is even a 1 female on Tinder can make up/angle fraud themselves up to at least a 3 and then you can add another 1 or 2 just for having a hole. So realistically you need to be at least a 6.
These holes don't even have to makeup angle fraud most the time to get a decent looking normie or even a good looking guy even though they choose to.

Agreed

Over for no-chads

Probably 5.5 or 6 tbh. You need to be at least slightly above average looking, to slay, literally anything on tinder.

I don’t know tbh