Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the best dream you've ever had

Minamoto

Minamoto

Old guard
★★★★
I've had two really good ones,
one is where my oneitis was just wearing her panties and bra and I got to touch her smooth beautiful legs, they felt soo nice
the other is when there was this hot blonde girl who let me touch her pussy, which was very nice as well
Apart from that the rest are too lame or I forget them

Me kissing a girl.

I dream about me and my waifu every time I sleep in a fantasy world

The one where I dreamed of megumin and stroked her nipples, after which I suddenly decided to take off her socks and wake up. It was pretty surreal

It was a lucid dream where I was flying around. Nothing like it.

Sucks that it takes SO much effort to induce a lucid dream, unless you're a natural at it.

1) I dreamt I was being Lana and I was in a relationship.with my at the time oneitis. We were at the park kissing and then she suddenly.said "oh look the hell is opening" and a black hole.opened and we then went and ran away from it. It was still nice although terrifying towarss the end.

2) I dreamt I was myself but with Lana in a hotel and ae went to club and.had fun,it was very short and sweet.

3)I dreamt I had a power to recreate myself and be ultra strong like.jump high etc,this one is reallyyyy long so I wont write it,but it was great.

My best dreams are all related to my oneitis, but she only appears 3-4 times a year.

I had a qt girl. The girl was not a real person,who i know irl , but it felt awesome. I was depressed for one week after i woke up

any one with flying
NZsaa5y

a few times I was flying around really cool environments I only imagined influenced by videoggames and stuff

Last edited:
Just last night I had a dream that I was a chad and people liked me. I had social media with loads of followers/friends, girls would check me out. The worst thing was that I still looked the same in the dream. JFL@ me thinking that I could be happy and live a chad's life looking like this

i had a dream where i was low inhibition, not shy, felt confident in myself.

was just walking around with no self-consciousness whatsoever, was actually feeling happy for once and smiling.

woke up horrified and sweaty and started to tear up