Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the best Reddit rating subreddit?

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
I'm searching for an honest Reddit subreddit (or another method to get a facial Reddit from someone outside the incelosphere).
Maybe r/TrueRateMe?

Best place for ratings is l0oksmax. :lul:

Send me your pic. I won't rate you based on PSL autism. I know PSL terms but I also go outside and talk to people. I know how to rate people realistically. And I would never leak your pic. I've seen several people here and never snitched on anyone.

Try @FACEandLMS maybe?
I never really dealt with him or his channel.
Does he offer ratings?
Send me your pic. I won't rate you based on PSL autism. I know PSL terms but I also go outside and talk to people. I know how to rate people realistically. And I would never leak your pic. I've seen several people here and never snitched on anyone.
Sorry, I don't trust you enough for that (yet).

I never really dealt with him or his channel.
Does he offer ratings?

Sorry, I don't trust you enough for that (yet).
I don't know for sure, I think he does. It can't hurt to ask him in a private message.

I don't know for sure, I think he does. It can't hurt to ask him in a private message.
Nah, the only guy I would show my face here is @gymletethnicel.
But I'm white and he is a JBW proponent. :forcedsmile:

Hmm we probably shouldn’t focus on PSL-rating sites. Tinder and real-life interactions with femoids is sufficient.

truerateme became complete trash at rating. Looksmax is retarded as well, their systems are not realistic at all. Even most incels have ridiculous ratings, and if it were according to people here, 60% of men never have sex.