Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the best way to lose weight?

• Thread starter Deleted member 21752
  • Start date
Deleted member 21752

Deleted member 21752

Requested
-
I don't want to be fat anymore and I want to see what I look like with low body fat. I am eating less and and steadily losing weight but I want to lose even faster. Does anyone have any tips? Any ex-obesecels here?

Interesting username :feelsthink:

waterfast and cardio , dont bother tryharding , did that but it felt wrong

your either given the height , the genetics or not and end up like a mere betabux ala a womans bitch like 80% of the male population does

Intermittent fasting. You reduce your eating window to 8 hours per day and fast the other 16 hours.
That means for example your eat from 10 AM to 6 PM and eat nothing the other times.

Eat less carbs and more fat and protein, it keeps you satiated longer. Eat stuff like veggies with dips if you want a quick snack

Drink water. I just sip on water constantly through my 20 bucks steel bottle

If you stress eat, you need to have a different cope in stressful times. Like cooming, or playing vidya for example

Have a consistent excersise routine, try to do some form of excersise everyday, walking, running, lifting, cycling etc

Track your calories using an app like myfitnesspal, how much weight you lose is simple mathmatics, it calculates your daily calorie intake and you just stay below it.

Build muscle. It will improve your body composition.

Idk man
Intermittent fasting.
Look at this maybe, if u eat a sustainable amount all at once at once a day losing weight should be ez

Cut off parts of your body that arent essential for survival

First realize gym shit wont help with women. But it'll help you feel more motivated to game and work.

As far as diets, avoid the ones really high in carbs.

Low cal Keto with a cheat day every 2-3 weeks probably is best.

Then find a way to exercise. Jog in front of the TV watching anime or go out and do it. This releases hormones that make ya feel good and raises metabolism.

In the end it's a cope but you might be able to mildly do some mgtow shit when you're not mad at the world!

Have sex with cute teenage girls instead of eating.

Waterfasting is the easiest way. Literally don't eat you fat fuck. Just supplement yourself with protein shakes so you won't norwood from lack of protein and B7 vitamin.

The easiest way to check when your organism is at your limit is checking your nails- if they seem weaker than usual, you better go back to eating for a few days or the Reaper will come to collect.

:feelscry::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsrope::feelscry::feelsrope:

I don't want to be fat anymore and I want to see what I look like with low body fat. I am eating less and and steadily losing weight but I want to lose even faster. Does anyone have any tips? Any ex-obesecels here?
water fasting while taking electrolytes. @Sparrow's Song has good experience
Waterfasting is the easiest way. Literally don't eat you fat fuck. Just supplement yourself with protein shakes so you won't norwood from lack of protein and B7 vitamin.

The easiest way to check when your organism is at your limit is checking your nails- if they seem weaker than usual, you better go back to eating for a few days or the Reaper will come to collect.
woke

Eat less and excercise.

When you're fat you lose weight quicker through excercise as apposed to someone with little fat to begin with

also u get better focus and discipline besides the calorie loss
legit woke. easy to do in thirdworld shithole if you have remote job

Keep doing what you're doing and also remember to exercise. Cut down on the alcohol and soda if you haven't already and drink mainly water.

I can vouch for water fasting, just make sure you have easy access to a toilet all day and you get enough sodium. Obviously, you don't want to over do it and once you're at a healthy weight somewhere around 15% body fat or less, you'll want to stop and just diet.

Eat McDonald's every fucking day. Get fat as fuck instead

I fell on the ground and hit my head. Lost about 15 kg

Getting thin for betabuxxing a single cum toilet of 3 cum spawn isn't worth it, find balance in lifting heavy weight and eating reasonably.

Eat less and exercise more

That's pretty much it

Donate blood tbh, youll get money and loose a lot of calories

SHM at the advice in this thread.

I'm an ex-obesecel at low body fat, OP, exactly what you're looking for.

First off, keto sucks for fat loss. You'll have lethargy, brain fog, an inflated food bill, and a complete inability to eat out with others who aren't also on keto. Its proponents admit this, although they call it "keto flu" and claim it's a temporary phase you go through until your body becomes more adapted to a low-glucose metabolic environment, but the truth is although the symptoms do become less severe, they never completely go away for most people. Fat has more than twice as many calories per gram as protein and carbs while also having the lowest thermic effect, so it's too easy to overeat, meaning you'll have to be extremely careful about weighing your food on a high-fat diet. People's idea of its efficacy is based on the insulin theory of obesity, a myth that's been thoroughly debunked with numerous studies on obese and non-obese subjects.

Water fasting sucks for fat loss. Although your scale weight will drop quickly, you'll lose about a pound of lean mass (mostly muscle) for every three or four pounds of fat lost, so your body fat percentage won't drop as quickly as you might think, meaning you'll end up skinny-fat even at very low scale weights. The reason for this is your body needs a certain amount of amino acids per day to repair its muscles and organs, so if it's not getting enough from the diet, it will catabolize muscle tissue to repair more important organs like the heart. Your cells also need a certain amount of sodium and potassium to function properly. If you fast completely for an extended period, there's a real chance you'll die of heart failure before you get to a low body fat percentage.

If you want to drop your body fat percentage as quickly as possible, I would recommend combining Lyle MacDonald's 'Protein Sparing Modified Fast' dietary protocol with a novice full-body strength training program and 30-60 minute moderate intensity cardio sessions 3-6 times per week.

I've loose 10 kg doing ketogenic diet and too much exercize. But it's very hard. If you want to lose weight in a long term, just eat less, DELETE sugar from your diet, and one hour exercizes 5 times a week.

When you are obese it's nearly impossible to lose weight, despite what people tell you.

Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

Those odds worsen as a person’s weight increases.

Men with a BMI over 40 had a 1 in 1,290 chance of becoming healthy while women in that category had a 1 in 677 chance.

Losing 5 percent of their weight was successful for about 10 percent of women and 1 in 12 men.

When you are obese it's nearly impossible to lose weight, despite what people tell you.

Researchers said the overall chances of an obese man obtaining a normal body weight were 1 in 210. For women, it was 1 in 124.

Those odds worsen as a person’s weight increases.

Men with a BMI over 40 had a 1 in 1,290 chance of becoming healthy while women in that category had a 1 in 677 chance.

Losing 5 percent of their weight was successful for about 10 percent of women and 1 in 12 men.

This OP. Fatcel here. Will try weight loss surgery soon.

Cigarettes? Will inevitably jeopardise your health tho.

You can only expect to lose 2 lbs a week max.

Eat the same thing every day for breakfast, lunch, dinner.

Bowl of oatmeal for breakfast. skinless chickenwith vegtables and one other side for lunch and dinner.

no soda or sugary drinks

Stay consistent and the weight will fly off

Do keto. I lost 80lbs in 5 months eating butter, cream, cheese, meat, pork rinds and McDonald's burgers with no buns or ketchup.

Amputation.
Can easily lose 30-40 kg by severing an arm and/or a leg.

Just stay on a caloric deficit diet (id recommend not more than a 350 kcal deficit per day) and lift weights OP. Fat loss is quite simple. I use a 40:35:25 (proteins:carbs:fats) macro ratio and works quite well.

(id recommend not more than a 350 kcal deficit per day)
OP is obese. He will not see results from that kind of snail's pace diet in the mirror even after many months. It's not like 12% body fat where even a kilogram or two of fat loss is visible in the mirror. He needs a 1000 calorie deficit at least, which he can do without even counting calories just by taking a brisk walk every day and making simple meal changes because he's just that far gone, otherwise he'll get discouraged and blame his genetics like 99% of fatasses who follow bad advice to lose weight.

Lost 20kg on keto this year. Only the first 2-4 weeks are difficult.
3 more months and I will reach the 10% bf holy grail.

Just drink water, no eating

Go on a whole food vegan diet

OP is obese. He will not see results from that kind of snail's pace diet in the mirror even after many months. It's not like 12% body fat where even a kilogram or two of fat loss is visible in the mirror. He needs a 1000 calorie deficit at least, which he can do without even counting calories just by taking a brisk walk every day and making simple meal changes because he's just that far gone, otherwise he'll get discouraged and blame his genetics like 99% of fatasses who follow bad advice to lose weight.

You have a point there. If op is above 20 percent body fat, having a high deficit will work better.

You have a point there. If op is above 20 percent body fat, having a high deficit will work better.
If he's clinically obese, he's 30% body fat at the absolute least, probably closer to 35-40%.

If he's clinically obese, he's 30% body fat at the absolute least, probably closer to 35-40%.

There was a morbidly obese guy in my gym who put on quite a bit of muscle while being on what I assume must be a 1000+ kcal deficit. Newbie gains + excess fat that the body can burn for energy does wonders.

I think water fasting is to extreme. (Never done it, but i guess its not a pattern of eating you can keep for long time and you would probably go back into being fat when you are finished).

Your long term solution is intermittent fasting with keto diet (the fasring is more important the keto is just there to help you lower ur insulin and make you less hungry while fasting and more energized in the long term). Also stay away from processed foods and sugar.
You should do 2-3 days of having an eating window of 12 hours and fasting for 12 hours. Than one week of fasting 16 hours a day, and at last reaching 20 hours of fasting. You should stay there i dont beliele u can get all the vitamins and protean ur body needs in one meal a day.

Watch what i learned youtube channel vids and dr eric berg.

Cute adorable loli as personal trainer and motivator

Bruh its really easy i lost like 15kg last 4 months just not eating anything. Well not exactly nothing but like fasting for 2-4 days then eat a big, then keep fasting. Didn't even leave my room or exercise i just LDARed. My mum is shocked tbh

People who are genetically thin don't really understand the complexity of the science they speak. They just know what works for them and they overconfidently believe it will work for everyone.

If you follow the plan and fail they have the easiest out with "You didn't do it right!" Or "You went back to your old eating habits!" Etc.

Fatcels know better. They are just like incels. An easy group to pick on because of myths and misconceptions.

It's just thin incels who bully fatcels the same way they are bullied.

There was a morbidly obese guy in my gym who put on quite a bit of muscle while being on what I assume must be a 1000+ kcal deficit. Newbie gains + excess fat that the body can burn for energy does wonders.
Exactly. They don't need to ingest calories to build muscle since they're carrying tens, even hundreds of thousands of calories on their bodies.

Stop eating, fatty

quickest way, cut off your limbs. Instant weight loss

If it ain't broken don't fix it, dummy!
You're already losing weight, just be patient.

Change your diet. Losing weight is 90% diet and 10% exercise in my experience.

I recommend starting with changing the types of food you eat. Eating food high in simple carbs such as bread, muffins, candy etc will make you much more prone to overeating.

Eating a lot of carbs causes your blood sugar levels to be very unstable, which disrupts your body's metabolism and prevents you from burning fat. What happens is that because your body can't burn fat over time your blood sugar drops and causes you to get extreme food cravings.

I recommend a high protein, medium fat diet with low carbs for losing weight.