Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill What is the biggest things slavs have going against them that separates them from anglo white value?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
From comparisons I think it's the jawline or the eyes, and maybe dark hair with very pale skin. Idk. Their features look bloated too like their parents were long term alcoholics. But you all tell me what you think.

Their features look bloated too like their parents were long term alcoholics
Good thread so I BUMP

Those with bloated faces must have FAS or are just fat or both

They're very often alcoholics themselves so the skin gets bloated then also but the slavs youre reffering to are some true vodka ridden subhumans you don't see normally very often

Good thread so I BUMP

Those with bloated faces must have FAS or are just fat or both

They're very often alcoholics themselves so the skin gets bloated then also but the slavs youre reffering to are some true vodka ridden subhumans you don't see normally very often
All my threads are good. People are just afraid to step forward.

high consumption of alcohol, drugs, a bit of mixing with central asian phenotypes does not help, eastern european immigrants in first world countries sometimes have a bad image as gangsters or poor ghetto dwellers

Obviously this does not apply to every slav and many are indistinguishable from western europeans.

high consumption of alcohol, drugs, a bit of mixing with central asian phenotypes does not help, eastern european immigrants in first world countries sometimes have a bad image as gangsters or poor ghetto dwellers

Obviously this does not apply to every slav and many are indistinguishable from western europeans.
Fucking rednecks idolize them because 80s culture made them look bad ass and they identify with their despotic lifestyle.