Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the closest authentic demographics about incels ? i feel we are the majority

A

anonreaper70

Banned
-
I agree it is very difficult to carry out a survey to identify chads, incels, foids.
But what is the best authentic studies out there which reveals the demographics?
if 80% of men are left behind and are incels at any point in time( conservatively even 70%) add to it few chads who might support our cause.
the proportion of femcels who would support our cause?
add all these, MGTOW community and are we not the majority who can swing the election and become a dominant force.

femcels LOL no

Like femcels or aka, female volcels, would want anything to do with non chads.
pretty much
I agree it is very difficult to carry out a survey to identify chads, incels, foids.
But what is the best authentic studies out there which reveals the demographics?
if 80% of men are left behind and are incels at any point in time( conservatively even 70%) add to it few chads who might support our cause.
the proportion of femcels who would support our cause?
add all these, MGTOW community and are we not the majority who can swing the election and become a dominant force.
All non Chads have lives not worth living.
How can a normie go through life if they know the truth that women will never want him, they will only settle for him because they need a beta buxxx?