Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the difference between a "failed normie" and a "low tier normie"

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
On the incels wiki, they pretty much both seem to be on the same level as each other the decile scale. What would you say is the overall difference?

I think low tier normie is in terms of their appearance, while failed means despite not being incel tier in looks, they have not been successful with women for whatever reason.

It's probably gonna start the "are normies incels" argument and you'll look like a failed normie and a fakecel again.
you know, you saying that is actually causing the problem, you realize that, correct?

I think low tier normie is in terms of their appearance, while failed means despite not being incel tier in looks, they have not been successful with women for whatever reason.
Sounds about right

Don't blame me for what you do.
yeah fuck you, you're the one who came in this thread and started shit, don't act so innocent

Sounds about right
so if, according to you, a failed normie is not successful with women, they are incels then right? maybe not sub4 truecels, but incels for other reasons?

so if, according to you, a failed normie is not successful with women, they are incels then right? maybe not sub4 truecels, but incels for other reasons?
Yeah if a failed normie fails with women, that implies the failed normie tried, which is incel by definition, because his sexlessness is involuntary

Yeah if a failed normie fails with women, that implies the failed normie tried, which is incel by definition, because his sexlessness is involuntary
yeah makes sense. It just seems weird because I've heard people on this forum say failed normies are not incels

yeah makes sense. It just seems weird because I've heard people on this forum say failed normies are not incels
Maybe they are getting confused with mentalcels, which is completely different

so failed normie=incel and mentalcel=fakecel?
I wouldnt say it is as cut and dry as mentalcel=fakecel, i think mentalceldom is a grey area. A mentalcel could potentially be good looking and doing well in life, but due to one thing or another, they struggle with getting sex. However, the grey area is that some mentalcels could potentially ascend if they worked at it in ways incels and trucels cannot.
Id say the issue with a mentalcel is often not their appearance, and is instead something that can be mitigated in some way, such as using medication for an anxiety disorder. Mentalcels have a clear path to ascension, assuming the baseline level of physical appearance is met

Last edited:
It's probably gonna start the "are normies incels" argument
no, if a normie has a girlfriend that he fucks, he's not incel. I think that is clear and cut
I wouldnt say it is as cut and dry as mentalcel=fakecel, i think mentalceldom is a grey area. A mentalcel could potentially be good looking and doing well in life, but due to one thing or another, they struggle with getting sex. However, the grey area is that some mentalcels could potentially ascend if they worked at it in ways incels and trucels cannot.
Id say the issue with a mentalcel is often not their appearance, and is instead something that can be mitigated in some way, such as using medication for an anxiety disorder. Mentalcels have a clear path to ascension, assuming the baseline level of physical appearance is met
how does that differ from the failed normie?

I think truecel means 2 or below, but yeah I guess a failed normie is a technically an incel but for other reasons.

I think truecel means 2 or below, but yeah I guess a failed normie is a technically an incel but for other reasons.
sub4 is truecel, truecel is 3 or below

according to @GoffSystemQB and most other mods

sub4 is truecel, truecel is 3 or below

according to @GoffSystemQB and most other mods
I think 3 is technically a nearcel

I think 3 is technically a nearcel
that's stupid as shit, that wiki also says chadlite is 8, not 7

Failed Normies are retards like

@Insomniac
@LastGerman
@mylifeistrash
@BrendioEEE
@Napoleon de Geso

Failed normies who ascended would be examples like

@Zyros
@Weed

Thread
napoleon actually belongs to both, since he's a continued failure after the fact

how does that differ from the failed normie?
The terms do feel very similar. Id say the main difference is that mentalcels typically are normie or above physically speaking, whereas a failed normie is at the low end of normies, right between inceldom and the ugliest of normies looks-wise. A mentalcel has a clear and navigable path to ascension; the failed normie might have something harder to get around stopping them from ascending

The terms do feel very similar. Id say the main difference is that mentalcels typically are normie or above physically speaking, whereas a failed normie is at the low end of normies, right between inceldom and the ugliest of normies looks-wise. A mentalcel has a clear and navigable path to ascension; the failed normie might have something harder to get around stopping them from ascending
it seems to me failed normies were always considered bigger fakecels than mentalcels

@Insomniac
@LastGerman
@mylifeistrash
@BrendioEEE
@Napoleon de Geso

@Zyros
@Weed

Thread
napoleon actually belongs to both, since he's a continued failure after the fact

Cope.

@Insomniac
@LastGerman
@mylifeistrash
@BrendioEEE
@Napoleon de Geso

@Zyros
@Weed

Thread
so are you saying mylifeistrash never had unpaid sex?

no, chadlite is 7

chad is 8, hence sub8 law on tinder
Chad-lite is someone who can get chicks, but has to ask women out. Women throw themselves at Chad. That is the difference I go with. 8 has to ask chicks out, but 9 and 10 get pussy thrown at them.

Chad-lite is someone who can get chicks, but has to ask women out. Women throw themselves at Chad. That is the difference I go with. 8 has to ask chicks out, but 9 and 10 get pussy thrown at them.
no 8s get women thrown at them, even 7s do, just lower quality and less often

so are you saying mylifeistrash never had unpaid sex?
You mean a high school basketball player towering over teen foids and 90% of his classmates? You really think someone like that didn't get laid in high school, when general standards are at their lowest for teen holes and sex?

You're the one coping dumbass

The "self-improvement" meme can literally be applied to you and you would have a complete 180 change in your life if you weren't too much of a dumbass sulking in your own self-pity

Imagine being born with the blood of the master race and you end up in an incel forum with subhuman ethnics condemned in the west.

You're the one coping dumbass

The "self-improvement" meme can literally be applied to you and you would have a complete 180 change in your life if you weren't too much of a dumbass sulking in your own self-pity

Imagine being born with the blood of the master race and you end up in an incel forum with subhuman ethnics condemned in the west.

Another autistic outbreak...

Another autistic outbreak...
Fucking Memecel, you get called out on your bullshit and that's your only retort. Imagine being that much of a failure in life, that someone else mentally replacing you would get more out of life with your body.

Neck yourself faggot.

Fucking Memecel, you get called out on your bullshit and that's your only retort. Imagine being that much of a failure in life, that someone else mentally replacing you would get more out of life with your body.

Neck yourself faggot.

You did not call out anything at all. All you do is to go on another autistic outbreak once again.

Just look at him, how mad he is. His hands must be shaking right now.

You did not call out anything at all. All you do is to go on another autistic outbreak once again.

he takes pride in his "high iq", jfl.

iq is a joke in terms of attracting foids

You're a Retard

An indisputable fact.

Prove me wrong dumbass. Oh wait you can't, even holes can manage to use an automobile for basic needs.
he takes pride in his "high iq", jfl.

iq is a joke in terms of attracting foids
Keep drinking dreg juice asking "water is wet" questions, dumbfuck

You're literally the worst user on this site. I'll drink the entire 24 hours worth of a day when you finally get permed, so get back to behaving like a little bitch just so you can avoid proving me right on this one. You cant even be yourself at this point with your pending warnings :feelskek: neck yourself bitch

You're a Retard

An indisputable fact.

Prove me wrong dumbass. Oh wait you can't, even holes can manage to use an automobile for basic needs.

This has nothing to do with this thread. You are once again starting something completely unrelated to this thread. I do not have to disprove anything at all because the only thing you do is to be even more autistic than me.

You're literally the worst user on this site. I'll drink the entire 24 hours worth of a day when you finally get permed, so get back to behaving like a little bitch just so you can avoid proving me right on this one. You cant even be yourself at this point with your pending warnings :feelskek: neck yourself bitch

Yet another autistic outbreak.

jfl keep coping, buddy boyo. the only way I'll get permed is when I decide to get permed.
Yet another autistic outbreak.
Dregster always says that I'm some horrible user, yet has to rely on insults

more autistic than me.
Impossible

I know how to drive and can handle power tools.

You ever been offroad or mudding ? You ever been inside of a 4x4 truck? Do you even know what 4x4 means?

You're a fucking absolute joke

In before "brag" post :soy:
I'll get permed is when I decide to get permed.
Keep coping dumbass, you're on thin ice and you know it. Look at you behaving like a little girl, pretending to be civil. JFL I would enjoy seeing the kind of sperg you really are in person.

Dregster always says that I'm some horrible user, yet has to rely on insults

Muuhh faggot
Muuhh idiot
Muuhh soy
Muuhh kys

Imagine saying this stuff unironically or even ironically. You really have to be mentally retarded for this.

Impossible

I know how to drive and can handle power tools.

You ever been offroad or mudding ? You ever been inside of a 4x4 truck? Do you even know what 4x4 means?

You're a fucking absolute joke

In before "brag" post :soy:

Cope.
Once again, completely unrelated to this thread and in general. Now, perhaps you should follow your own advice and just kill yourself you utter cuck.

You really have to be mentally retarded for this.

Cope.
Once again, completely unrelated to this thread and in general. Now, perhaps you should follow your own advice and just kill yourself you utter cuck.
Says the dumbass who doesn't know how to drive at fucking 25

That's because it's related to you and your inadequate existence overall.

You don't have an inceldom problem, you have a missing chromosome problem, and I will continue to bully you until you leave or neck yourself

Nah I have more worth than you overall, I have things that are worth valuing. My time isnt spent thinking about what foids can do beyond being absolute whores.

Imagine being aryan, getting IQ/lifemogged by a 5'7" ethnic male.

Says the dumbass who doesn't know how to drive at fucking 25

That's because it's related to you and your inadequate existence overall.

You don't have an inceldom problem, you have a missing chromosome problem, and I will continue to bully you until you leave or neck yourself

Nah I have more worth than you overall, I have things that are worth valuing. My time isnt spent thinking about what foids can do beyond being absolute whores.

Imagine being aryan, getting IQ/lifemogged by a 5'7" ethnic male.

Yea... I am not gonna read your autistic outbreak you fucking faggot. Keep crying for me and keep wasting your time for me. I love to see you this mad. You are now my little bitch, keep dancing for me you utter cuck.

Yea... I am not gonna read your autistic outbreak you fucking faggot. Keep crying for me and keep wasting your time for me. I love to see you this mad. You are now my little bitch, keep dancing for me you utter cuck.
We all know you read it, keep larping dumbfuck. i guess da wittle missing chromosome baby has had enough dreg juice

You cant drive :soy: it's over for you, just neck yourself faggot. Keep crying for holes that can drive

We all know you read it, keep larping dumbfuck. i guess da wittle missing chromosome baby has had enough dreg juice

You cant drive :soy: it's over for you, just neck yourself faggot. Keep crying for holes that can drive

Keep dancing for me cuck.

The difference is the same as a chihuahua, a german sheperd, a pitbull, and a poodle.
They're all dogs.
A normie is a normie.

On the incels wiki, they pretty much both seem to be on the same level as each other the decile scale. What would you say is the overall difference?
Is a Low normie a 4/10. That’s incel as fuck

Keep dancing for me cuck.
You're still crying like a little bitch? You hungry?
When is your mom gonna drive you to the candy shop so you can have a snickers :soy: :feelsohh:

When is your mom gonna drive you to the candy shop so you can have a snickers :soy: :feelsohh:
Drivers liscense pill
Man you sure can't wait one week without starting shit.
My nigga @Personalityinkwell is the real time looser his whole life revolves around incel forums. Myself as well.

Drivers liscense pill
:soy:
Imagine letting this being the bain of your existence and then sperging out at someone for calling out your missing chromosome

Keep dancing for me my little bitch.