Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the driver's license pill

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Seeing this one a lot lately, am I missing an inside joke?

A most brutal fate in which you are incapable of obtaining a drivers license for whatever reasons.

Cute doggo bro

License pill is retarded bullshit, one of the most stupid things people talk about on this forum. I've had a licence for 2 years, and it hasn't done shit for me. And it really doesn't take a lot of brain to get one.

Seeing this one a lot lately, am I missing an inside joke?
Low IQ or troll bait tbh

There's only one idiot on here who takes it seriously, and it's more of a gimmick to be a classclown of the forum.

22572.jpg

Most people here are very autistic and prone to anxiety/depression and hence they never found the motivation to learn to drive

I passed my test in June 2010 and still I can't even park properly. I get mogged by 18 year olds who can reverse into tights paces with using one hand on the wheel.

It’s about autistic men having a hard time driving. And how important the freedom of driving your own car is to have a good life.

one should know that driving in germany is first expensive and second diffecult because roads are small, always full and people are parking on the street