Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What Is The End Game?

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Western civilization is deteriorating. In a few generations we will reach levels of soy and degeneracy that will be unprecedented. The culture is rapidly changing, and it's showing no signs of getting better.

Girls as young as 13 are having dozens of sexual partners. A triple digit body count by the time they're 25 is considered normal. This was unthought of in the late 90s and early 2000s. Their ability to pair bond with a man is completely annihilated (just like their pussies) by the time they move out of their parent's house. Having a family and being a housemom will be "something they did in the 20th century" and is already considered "male patriarchal oppression" thanks to the cancer of feminism.

Transexuality in children is celebrated, encouraged and doctor approved. They call the hormone injections "hormone therapy." WTF is supposed to be therapeutic about stuffing a ten year old boy with estrogen? That's unquestionably child abuse.

That's a slice of today's level of degeneracy in 2020. Imagine what it will be like in 20 years. What's the end game here? We're the observers of this descent into decadence. It's like we're watching a dystopian movie play out.

What is our role in all of this? Sitting back and letting the ouroboros consume itself, though perfectly fine, seems like the beta passive move tbh ngl. I think we should all take the example of Dr. Castle and fight this war on culture and on our minds. We won't necessarily have to write a book, but we should always fight in whatever way we can, even if it's as little as speaking up in whatever situation you find yourself in, or as big as being on YouTube.

You need to convert to Catholicism and God will show you the way. It's that simple.

I believe that this is all part of God's punishment because men abandoned His Church.

Not much can be done except investing in cope tech and withdrawing financial support from the west by moving away. It will collapse from its own contradictions. If you really want to do something, ER in gta v some politicians.

Avenge the fallen
@needsolution
@BummerDrummer

Giphy 22

It's just the jews genociding their hosts.

Same shit different epoc

IDK, has there ever been a time where people didn't think things were in a state of decay or heading towards some kind of downfall? I think it's great that trans people are being more and more able to live true their identities, just look at the dismal prospects you'd likely have in your life if you were trans even just 20 years ago. There are definitely a lot of trends in the world that worry me. People seem to be having fewer friends and relationships (not everyone has to have those things) then before and loneliness is on the rise. Young people are having more and more mental problems to the point that suicide isn't an uncommon topic when I talk to teenagers these days when it was such a rare thing for my generation at that age. It's really worrying to see people more and more fragmented and lacking a sense of community or being loved by others. I'm also worried about the rise of tech being own by a small group of people concentrating the bounty and power into a few small hands at the expense of everyone else. Then there's climate change and a whole bunch of other things. All that said though I don't think we're heading towards some great collapse, or at least not any more then we were at any other point in history.

I don't know but i hope western society collapses or gets nuked tbh

The end game is a global Jewish communist dictatorship a.k.a NWO which they intend to rule from out of communist China after the US and Russia are vastly weakened after a second US civil war followed by WWIII.

What we are all witnessing now is the Jew's communist demoralization process after their successful "long march through the institutions" ie the Frankfurt School's program to "make western civilization stink" coming to fruition.

Note: Jews already control the US and Russia but I believe their intended world war is about killing off/crushing as much of the remaining white population (whites of German ancestry especially) as possible that could ever rise up and oppose them.

They're not really concerned about muds who are too low IQ, obnoxious and stupid to ever band together against the Jewish threat at any point much less correctly identify it ie most muds believe Jews are simply "other whites" with a "different religion/ethnicity" instead of what they really are which is a different race entirely.

I think it's great that trans people are being more and more able to live true their identities, just look at the dismal prospects you'd likely have in your life if you were trans even just 20 years ago

Being trans is fucked up. Most get depressed after transitioning when they realise they can't orgasm. It shouldn't be encouraged, especially not in prepubescent children .

I think it's great that trans people are being more and more able to live true their identities, just look at the dismal prospects you'd likely have in your life if you were trans even just 20 years ago.

:feelswhat:

let alone goverment favouring females

society being gynocentric ( pro woman ala better societal treatment , no expectations , better social media presence ,
hypergamy that leads to the illusion of unmatched smv thus making woman able to sell sex ...)

This is the perfect way to created MTF Trannys cause man want a piece of the cake too but cant get it

This shithole is gynocentric and full of abuse ( indoctrination to ratrace , illusion of freedom ( work for limited amounts of money and call it your purpose , Monopolization of People ( keeping rich , rich and poor , poor )

i mean , isnt it crazy that one person can have 7.000.000.000 usd? for no reason ? most of those people are born in rich circles or got promoted to be a societal jesters keeping people hopefull and shit , giving them the illusion that they can make it

JFL

If this Unevenness and sheer Unfairness keeps going on , im sure this shithole could collapse

IDK, has there ever been a time where people didn't think things were in a state of decay or heading towards some kind of downfall? I think it's great that trans people are being more and more able to live true their identities.
Giphy

I just want to have love and affection for once before I die.

You need to convert to Catholicism and God will show you the way. It's that simple.

I believe that this is all part of God's punishment because men abandoned His Church.
Believable at this point

All this degeneracy is breeding a shitload of new strains of drug resistant STDs.

I'd say this problem will solve itself sooner or later as sexhavers become more and more diseased.

Lol and media paints us as the villains as always jfl.

We are just trying to fix the mess the jews are creating by spitting the truth and giving real solutions (replace the MTF abominations with plastic surgery for ugly men for ex.) but ofc apparently even trannies and cucktears possess more sane judgement than we do.

It won't end well at all, it's going to get creepy.

One World Government, police state, every man for himself, endless maxxing with very limited few having offspring. This will be easier to bring about when men are weak soyboys eating plant based burgers and praying at the altar of women.

In terms of dating/less reproduction, inceldom is a good thing if you believe in global warming that is, we (the west) have less kids and simply import or export cheap labor. Africa, the Middle East, etc. will all follow suit in time, for now they are still baby making factories but feminism/western culture is spreading even there and thus the birthrates will eventually decline around the time we don't need there cheap labor and have robots for the job.

One World Government, police state, every man for himself, endless maxxing with very limited few having offspring. This will be easier to bring about when men are weak soyboys eating plant based burgers and praying at the altar of women.

In terms of dating/less reproduction, inceldom is a good thing if you believe in global warming that is, we (the west) have less kids and simply import or export cheap labor. Africa, the Middle East, etc. will all follow suit in time, for now they are still baby making factories but feminism/western culture is spreading even there and thus the birthrates will eventually decline around the time we don't need there cheap labor and have robots for the job.

Global warming is a hoax to bring in the one world government.

Global warming is a hoax to bring in the one world government.

It definitely could be. I'm just a pleb, like i'd ever really know. I don't doubt it is used to grant more power to governments/elites and further exploit the common man. Ie. governments taking ownership of natural resources etc. or banning meat and feeding everyone kibble and bits (plant based dog food for humans).

Fourth Reich when?

Religionwise, All the major religions predicted this degeneracy to come but have different endgame for its believers

We either kill ourselves or live a full life, alone and miserable

i don't give fuck i have nothing to lose

Lol and media paints us as the villains as always jfl.

We are just trying to fix the mess the jews are creating by spitting the truth and giving real solutions (replace the MTF abominations with plastic surgery for ugly men for ex.) but ofc apparently even trannies and cucktears possess more sane judgement than we do.
MTF exist because man realized that woman have it far better

reverse the social value of a Female to a Male and no such thing would ever come into a mans mind , ever

I won't have children. I just focus on myself. There will always be a good place for people who focus on themselves to become succesful. Don't care what soyciety does in their multicultural cities.

What is our role in all of this? Sitting back and letting the ouroboros consume itself, though perfectly fine, seems like the beta passive move tbh ngl. I think we should all take the example of Dr. Castle and fight this war on culture and on our minds. We won't necessarily have to write a book, but we should always fight in whatever way we can, even if it's as little as speaking up in whatever situation you find yourself in, or as big as being on YouTube.
I think a passive approach is the only approach that would be viable. Anything else would be tradcucking and wishing for a return to a previous era when having a monogamous long term partner for raising children is impossible at this point.

It's actually a sort of accelerationist anti-praxis to just LDAR and watch the world burn. The current generation of women are totally fucked anyways. It's like how in the Calhoun rat utopia, after the decline of the rat population, the population never rebounded back even though it was physically possible to do so. They had died already in spirit, their bodies were just waiting to perish.

single foid actually have less sex than the ones in ltr tbh, but with more men
so tho their pair bonding ability will be destroyed, their pussy, not so much

For us it's either getting conscripted and dying fighting another horde of incels in the upcoming water wars, being euthanized by the state or rope.
One thing will never change though, female hate for non-chads.

I’m predicting an incurable std that will wipe a good number of sex havers.

I’m predicting an incurable std that will wipe a good number of sex havers.

in a just and ideal world, this will eventually happen
am sure" the powers that be" have been working for decades to come up with something more insidious
that will exterminate the population much quicker than ebola and HIV.

There's no endgame, (((they))) just want to accumulate as much resources as they can before dying and then fuck it up like they always do, there's no masterplan behind it.

The era of heroes and empires is gone, now we're seeing the annihilation of humanity and we have two choices: try to create something new from the ashes of this rotten world (99,9% impossibile) or create art for our own enjoyment (Including roping that I consider a form of art)

The endgame is coping til roping