Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

what is the female sex drive?

S

SA incel life

Banned
-
The male sex drive is based of visual cues, youth, clear skin, hour glass figure. i dont know with the female sex drive, i think the biggest part of the female sex drive is physical contact, think cuddle, pressing into the pussy, squeezing any part of her body. then that builds up the heat, alcohol helps, what are the components of female sexuality?

Seeing a chad

Feeling dominated by chad, foids are so shallow they all have the same preference.

Femoid sex drive is outdated, they choose primitive chad instead of evolved gracile man like Elliot

foids sex drive is just as visual as mens. that's why chad wins.
it's all about how you look.
if you don't look sexually arousing you will never be able to witness a truly horny foid.

foid sexuality seems to be dependable on her state of mind, the thoughts your image causes in her is what matters.
if you fuck a foid and all she thinks about is how she is gonna decorate the apartment while you plow her pussy, she will never orgasm.

foids seem to be unable of selective thinking. so if you show a flaw it will instantly occupy their mind.
foid culture is one of constant mogging and bragging.
if you do something un-normie the first thing she thinks will be: "I'm gonna tell my friends about this!"
lots of foids have no ego. they're merely extensions of their in-group thinking.

so what really matters for you: don't be ugly + don't be obviously abnormal.

foid sexuality is a mind game. it's not about physical contact.

ultimately to be long term successful you need to become a part of her fantasies.
which will obviously never happen for creatures like us.

Last edited:
I'm not sure that it matters, we're incels and will never pleasure them anyway.

Feeling dominated by chad, foids are so shallow they all have the same preference.
true the chad preference is quite universal, a tall, muscle white guy with a handsome face. thing is when i see couples in my country, they date inside their race, white with white, coloured with coloured, indian and indian, black with black.

true the chad preference is quite universal, a tall, muscle white guy with a handsome face. thing is when i see couples in my country, they date inside their race, white with white, coloured with coloured, indian and indian, black with black.
in the US, at least where I live they go for any race Chad, but mostly go for the white chads.

It's an instinctive need to acquire the highest quality seed possible while ensuring the survival of the offspring. Anything that she instinctively sees as signs of quality seed will be seen as attractive. Dual mating strategy and betabuxxing comes in when the quality male doesn't want to take care of the offspring. Today, it only comes down to looking good because provider males became unnecessary and people have sex for gratification, not reproduction.

They want low inhib thugmaxxed gigachad to beat the shit out of them

yeah but the couples i see are not interracial

Being treated like a piece of meat by a very good looking man

Being treated like a piece of meat by a very good looking man
Foids don't feel any sex drive if there's not Chad in the nearby.
They have a sex drive 10 times lower than ours and much less visual
It's an instinctive need to acquire the highest quality seed possible while ensuring the survival of the offspring. Anything that she instinctively sees as signs of quality seed will be seen as attractive. Dual mating strategy and betabuxxing comes in when the quality male doesn't want to take care of the offspring. Today, it only comes down to looking good because provider males became unnecessary and people have sex for gratification, not reproduction.
Don't agree on the last part. Gratification stimuli are activated when you see something useful. Biology is the same still today

Last edited:
Getting beaten by Chad is their biggest turn on

They have a sex drive 10 times lower than ours and much less visual
I even read that male libido is 20x of woman's, and their genital is nowhere near as sensitive as a dick, only their clit is sensitive.
And thats pretty much why foid are so selective of who they have casual sex with, we are biologically too different.

I think a lot of men could achieve orgasm when fucking a landwhale or a 60 yo grandma.
Foid could have sex with the chaddiest dude and still feel no pleasure out of the sex itself.

Therefore theres really no reason for them to have casual sex, and only reason they let chad fuck
is cause thats the only way they could ever get chad's validation, by letting him pump and dump her.

foids sex drive is just as visual as mens. that's why chad wins.
it's all about how you look.
if you don't look sexually arousing you will never be able to witness a truly horny foid.

foid sexuality seems to be dependable on her state of mind, the thoughts your image causes in her is what matters.
if you fuck a foid and all she thinks about is how she is gonna decorate the apartment while you plow her pussy, she will never orgasm.

foids seem to be unable of selective thinking. so if you show a flaw it will instantly occupy their mind.
foid culture is one of constant mogging and bragging.
if you do something un-normie the first thing she thinks will be: "I'm gonna tell my friends about this!"
lots of foids have no ego. they're merely extensions of their in-group thinking.

so what really matters for you: don't be ugly + don't be obviously abnormal.

foid sexuality is a mind game. it's not about physical contact.

ultimately to be long term successful you need to become a part of her fantasies.
which will obviously never happen for creatures like us.
This is depressing:feelsbadman:

like i said, the
like i said, the vast majority of the couples that I see are not interracial, the chad is the center of gravity in tinder though

Anything with a sharp jawline, blue eyes, blonde hair, 6’3+, muscular, hunter eyes, and a large chin.

Foids operate on one gear, Chad.

Seeing a guy that has bones in his face 2 mm to the left

I think females have a sex drive that is as high as a man’s except many females can afford to be picky so they are picky with chances they get to get lucky because they have unlimited chances to do so.