Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the harshest suifuel to you?

B

beta_max

mentalcel
-
I personally can't stand it when I read about hot foid teachers banging their students as young as 13. Or young14 year old jocks getting an amount of pussy that most men won't have in their lifetime.This is the epitome of ER fuel.

Going outside.

The meekspill.

It's used to be just a 4chan meme. Now it's one of the key pillars of the blackpill

Seeing couples period gave me suifuel ngl

Seeing how females are the biggest sluts for Chad, but the biggest prudes for Galleo. It makes no sense to be so slutty and prudish at the same time!

No pepe in vijayna

No girl will love me and have sex with me

That bad people will always exist

Being seen as subhuman by everyone

Remembering how inferior I am

being seen as the villain or bad guy when we're merely defending ourselves.

Knowing I have to live all of the only likely experience of life in this crap body. My meat is a prison and I have a life sentence.

hearing about teenage sex. those kids live in heaven and never had to feel any sexual frustration, only indulgence

For me, the harshest suicide fuel by far is the racepill. Its astounding just how backward non-whites are when compared to whites. I'm curry so I know that even among non-whites, curries are the lowest of the low. Curries are ugly, short, filthy, disgusting, unhygienic, low IQ, poor, starving. In fact curry lives are so low in quality that I'm convinced that they are barely alive. All of their lives are working brutally long slave labor hours for little to nothing.
I'm usually against Western imperialism... but The British should have stayed in India.

When chads with a girlfriend take the virginity of another foid

I propose that the IMF take over India and completely restructure its economy.
If the British stayed, we would have more famines which would've killed millions more people. I'd have liked that in order to prevent the curry infestation that plagues that region today.
You're not a true blackpilled currycel unless you fucking hate India. I propose that we start a religion in India that says that every currycel who eliminates a tall white chad gets reborn as a tall white deva...If only we could gather all the currycels into one massive army and just have them go ER on all the tall white chads...(in The Milky Way Galaxy)

Has the IMF ever actually taken over a country?

Realising time wasted.

Losing my health too young despite being 'in shape', exercising and eating 'healthy' (tried many different 'healthy' diets). I wasn't on the path to inceldom until puberty fucked me health wise.

I've lost time, i'll never get back, friendships that should've lasted a lifetime because of social isolation (largely self imposed to avoid humiliation).

Knowing that height cannot be improved like the other factors (weight, social status etc). Everyone mogging me every second of being outside my home. Knowing that even whilst being intelligent, having like average face and being not that poor just can't find a girlfriend because 4/5 are simply higher than you and the rest still wants someone taller...

For me, the harshest suicide fuel by far is the racepill. Its astounding just how backward non-whites are when compared to whites. I'm curry so I know that even among non-whites, curries are the lowest of the low. Curries are ugly, short, filthy, disgusting, unhygienic, low IQ, poor, starving. In fact curry lives are so low in quality that I'm convinced that they are barely alive. All of their lives are working brutally long slave labor hours for little to nothing.

Losing my health too young despite being 'in shape', exercising and eating 'healthy' (tried many different 'healthy' diets). I wasn't on the path to inceldom until puberty fucked me health wise.

I've lost time, i'll never get back, friendships that should've lasted a lifetime because of social isolation (largely self imposed to avoid humiliation).

brutal

Agepill missing out on teenage love and college life of a chad

I personally can't stand it when I read about hot foid teachers banging their students as young as 13. Or young14 year old jocks getting an amount of pussy that most men won't have in their lifetime.This is the epitome of ER fuel.
Holy shit, i agree that is brutal. Why did it never happen to us ? :feelsrope:
@Reddit_is_for_cucks chadfishing experiments are the most potent suifuel ngl
Seeing how females are the biggest sluts for Chad, but the biggest prudes for Galleo. It makes no sense to be so slutty and prudish at the same time!
Agreed. its so fucking brutal to see women being HYPER HYPER sexual when talking to a chad. While ugly males get NOTHING back when talking to a woman
Going outside.
Going outside is one of the real suifuels tbh. You get reminded what a worthless shit you are and what you will never get. its over

The fact that humans exist

hearing about teenage sex. those kids live in heaven and never had to feel any sexual frustration, only indulgence
yeah, being in school right now is serious suifuel, being surrounded by young Chads and Stacies while rotting is just horrible

No pepe in vijayna

7C9DD9EB 13E8 4D39 BF2C 24F76516B68C

Dogpill, me getting bullied for me being 5’8”, foids are extremely bitchy/rude except to Chad/Tyrone, foids have no character.

Probably the fact that I will never experience intimacy and a girls being sexually attracted to me

You're not a true blackpilled currycel unless you fucking hate India. I propose that we start a religion in India that says that every currycel who eliminates a tall white chad gets reborn as a tall white deva...If only we could gather all the currycels into one massive army and just have them go ER on all the tall white chads...(in The Milky Way Galaxy)

Has the IMF ever actually taken over a country?
Abysmal IQ. Gene editing and IVF babies should be the solution, not some Jewish Communist-tier "kill all the rich/pretty/high IQ people" deliberations. The world is a shitty place, in part, because of genetic inequality from subhumans reproducing en masse and humans not having anymore natural selection pressures to select for IQ and health

Last edited:
Abysmal IQ. Gene editing and IVF babies should be the solution, not some Jewish Communist-tier "kill all the rich/pretty/high IQ people" deliberations. The world is a shitty place, in part, because of genetic inequality from subhumans reproducing en masse and humans not having anymore natural selection pressures to select for IQ and health
I'm not s WASP chad so it wouldn't hurt me...

Seeing people look at me then look away quickly when I notice... I can tell exactly what's on their minds

"Look at this ugly creep, Hope he doesn't try to talk to me"