Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the highest height you would consider manlet?

What is the tallest you consider manlet?

• 5'3 (160cm)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • 5'5 (165cm)

Votes: 18 14.9%
  • 5'8 (172cm)

Votes: 61 50.4%
  • 6'1 (185cm)

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • 6'5 (195cm)

Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Other Height

Votes: 16 13.2%

• Total voters
depends of location, as 5'10 would be a giant in bolivia/philipnes, but would be a manleet in the dinarmac alps

depends of location, as 5'10 would be a giant in bolivia/philipnes, but would be a manleet in the dinarmac alps
can i run bolivia game

Dinarc alps average height for males is 6'1 WTF!!! also where is this area? i searched up and its all mountains. are these mountain people?

Dinarc alps average height for males is 6'1 WTF!!! also where is this area? i searched up and its all mountains. are these mountain people?
probaly people that live in between the mountains, if a 6'1 tallfag try to climb a mountain he will sufocate to death for lack of oxygen

5'8" in most of the western world.
5'10" where I live (Dinaric Alps.)

5'8 here, it never began.

dinaric-alps-jpg.96281

By 2019 standards, I'd say 6'1. It raised by two inches compared to last year.

7' is the cutoff point for manletism

5'9. 5'10 - 5'11 is still short though. Depends on your hard definition of manlet at the end of the day I'm saying.

Sub 5,11 or 6 is a manlet i would say. but it depends on your enviroment.
when i used to work as a nightclub bouncer and when i was in the Army i felt like a manlet at 5.9 but in University m only just below average height.

I'm 6'2(189cm) and I am height mog almost every day in Brazil