Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the. “I got a girlfriend I’m leaving this toxic place” thread

• Thread starter Michinomiya Hirohit
  • Start date
Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
I want to view it but it got deleted some one got screen shots ?

it elaborated on the toxicity of this forum and its participating members both of truecel congress and the greycel proletariat.
and gave a 200 page dissertation on why inceldom is cope.

i re-read it all, twice. and have come to the conclusion that he is, in fact, correct. but then i found banana and now i don't even remember what i just wrote.

i think @Colvin76 screenshotted it and posted them on ban discussion

It was just some cuck crying over people here being “volcels” and “toxic”

i think @Colvin76 screenshotted it and posted them on ban discussion
Yeah he has a couple.
tl;dr Blackcel thinks he ascended with fat Shaniqua and, in a euphoric moment, decided to lecture us on why we were toxic and how the blackpill is 50% BS. Promptly got his ass handed to him and BAWWWWD for a minute before being banned.

I could never leave this place. This is my home.

It was probably a LArp or a ban baiting thread. Either way, he "ascended" with a fat black foid who is chads leftovers and WILL leave him for chad. Hes gone
Also did he get banned?

It was probably a LArp or a ban baiting thread. Either way, he "ascended" with a fat black foid who is chads leftovers and WILL leave him for chad. Hes gone
I still think (if he wasn't a Larper) when Bonqueefah leaves him he'll get an alt and come back ready to preach the blackpill, and this "toxic" place full of "hypocrite crybabies" will be sorely missed.

I still think (if he wasn't a Larper) when Bonqueefah leaves him he'll get an alt and come back ready to preach the blackpill, and this "toxic" place full of "hypocrite crybabies" will be sorely missed.

Yup. Hopefully the mods IP banned him so he cant come back. He dug his own grave, and now he must lie in it.

Yup. Hopefully the mods IP banned him so he cant come back. He dug his own grave, and now he must lie in it.
JFL imagine burning a bridge with a community over a fat black girl you (supposedly) scooped up at a supermarket, and then bragging about washing dishes for minimum wage. Transcendental cope.

I don’t get that guy if I would ever ascend I would still never leave this place once a cel always a cel
JFL imagine burning a bridge with a community over a fat black girl you (supposedly) scooped up at a supermarket, and then bragging about washing dishes for minimum wage. Transcendental cope.

Did he ever fucked her tho? I don't believe that 5'3 ugly nigga can get someone, he is likely just simp orbiter and already thinks he won her jfl

When was this?

When the well runs dry he'll be coming back under a different name "hello fellow incels"

"My disappointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined"
You didn't miss too much, reviewcel. We just roasted him and he tried to play it off like we were too toxic to understand. I'm sure it'll happen again soon as more larpers fish for screencap material to post on r*ddit for soypoints

screenshot_20210211-110712_samsung-internet-jpg.407899
r/IncelTear - what is the tea the girls are FIGHTIIING!! in all seriousness congrats on escaping the cult and calling out the hypocrites good on you bruv. their bitterness and jealousy towards you is incredibly telling

Last edited:
Keep coping manlet.

just watch Precious

Anyone archived the thread? Wanna read the flamewar :feelsPop:

what a dumb fag jfl

can't judge him though, all women make themselves to be something in the beginning, especially for virgins who have not much experience with the opposite sex and can't see through the bullshit. I mean do you think normies just wake up one day and decide to marry some frivolous goldigger whore?

it's all fun and games until it's not. He'll be posting here with an alt eventually when shit hits the fan

what a dumb fag jfl

can't judge him though, all women make themselves to be something in the beginning, especially for virgins who have not much experience with the opposite sex and can't see through the bullshit. I mean do you think normies just wake up one day and decide to marry some frivolous goldigger whore?

it's all fun and games until it's not. He'll be posting here with an alt eventually when shit hits the fan