Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is the loneliest you ever felt?

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Describe the most loneliest experience of you life. Try to include as much detail as you can, where was it, what you were doing, make about it made you feel lonely.
I’ve already talked about mine on here previously, I can find it and post it here if anyone is interested.

When my last oneitis rejected me. Since then I've drowned myself in video games while going back and forth in trying some of the online dating sites for a few years before giving up almost 10 years ago now.

Last year at my school‘s farewell party. I didn’t want to go in the first place but my parents forced me to. It was in a party hall and all of my grade was there. There was music and food and guys were dancing with their girlfriends, other guys were laughing and talking with their friends. Everyone was having a good time. I was just standing awkwardly in a corner with a plate of food in my hand. It was actually quite similar to that scene in the French incel movie. Idk what it was but the combination of the music and dancing and being alone that provoked something inside me. At the end they all posed for a group photo of which I was (nominally) a part of.

Ive always felt loneliest around other people

Last year at my school‘s farewell party. I didn’t want to go in the first place but my parents forced me to. It was in a party hall and all of my grade was there. There was music and food and guys were dancing with their girlfriends, other guys were laughing and talking with their friends. Everyone was having a good time. I was just standing awkwardly in a corner with a plate of food in my hand. It was actually quite similar to that scene in the French incel movie. Idk what it was but the combination of the music and dancing and being alone that provoked something inside me. At the end they all posed for a group photo of which I was (nominally) a part of.

By any chance are you a curry?

Hiding in the bathrooms of hs listening to music because I knew nobody, this continued for sometime until I found another place to spend my time. It was insanely humiliating, 4k students and I was completely alone and had nowhere to go so I hid in the stalls. I eventually found the library which made coping a lot easier. Before this school I had a small social circle that I lost when I switched schools. I spend the remaining 3.5 years of hs alone with the occasional instance of a foid asking for me to do her work.

Weirdly, I felt lonelier in highschool then I am now by myself

It was the worst feeling ever to watch others have fun with their friends, and make out with their girlfriends while I sat down eating lunch by myself.

I'm alone almost 24/7 but I don't feel it, I cope with it quite fine at the moment.

The latest time I felt alone was on new year's eve, for some reason I got invited to a party, and I ended up talking to nobody and staying on a chair asking myself how to pass time for like 5 hours.

The time I felt the loneliest in my entire life was probably when I was 12-13; I was an unruly student in the previous year so they voluntarily put me in a class where I didn't know anyone. I ended up being alone for a full year. I had a single """friend""" in this class. It was the beginning of me being an incel. And I was already one of the ugliest. Trouble never comes alone, and I was also bullied this very year.

Even today though I'm 26, I'm still traumatized about it and feel anger thinking of it. It was legit the worst time in my life. It was the first time I was thinking of suicide, and I think I'd have done it if somehow I knew what I'd become.

Last edited:
when i go to school i feel the loneliest

I am curry
I thought so when you said " farewell ". In my farewell they did this thing where they gave out titles to others. My title was " Silent ".

Where I live they also do this thing where they scribble on your t shirt as a momento. I never got invited to that thing. ( I wasn't alone tho my shut in friend didn't get invited either )

I thought so when you said " farewell ". In my farewell they did this thing where they gave out titles to others. My title was " Silent ".

Where I live they also do this thing where they scribble on your t shirt as a momento. I never got invited to that thing. ( I wasn't alone tho my shut in friend didn't get invited either )
Was there a title of ‘hot’ or ‘handsome’?

Can't remember tbh
Did you have annual days? Those were the worst for incels like me. Not only did you have to perform on a stage, during the preparation I would often see Chads flirting with girls and once I caught a couple kissing under a tree and reported them.:lul: They got suspended for 2 days

Chads flirting with girls and once I caught a couple kissing under a tree and reported them.:lul: They got suspended for 2 days
BASED AS FUCK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I bet their parents beat them up over this.

Did you have annual days? Those were the worst for incels like me. Not only did you have to perform on a stage,
Yeah but I never took part in it. Tbh majority of the time they never wanted to take me in the first place so I was safe.

I was a loner in school tbh

BASED AS FUCK :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

I bet their parents beat them up over this.

Yeah but I never took part in it. Tbh majority of the time they never wanted to take me in the first place so I was safe.

I was a loner in school tbh
Participation was compulsory in my school. Im not sure what happened to the couple but the guy did try to beat me up so I reported him again and he left the school next year. :lul:

What is the loneliest you ever felt?

Time when I realized that woman that I love is a whore, and the only thing that she ever wanted from me was money - without me nearby

Participation was compulsory in my school. Im not sure what happened to the couple but the guy did try to beat me up so I reported him again and he left the school next year. :lul:
LOL BASED AS FUCK :lul: :lul: :lul:

I had a similar school celebration, not the exact same scenario, but it was one of the saddest, lonelies moments in my life.

When I went through a traumatic emotional experience and I had nobody to turn to, to share my pain with. This was years ago but I sometimes cry when I think about it. It's turned me into a cold motherf[...]er though. But before that I used to be a very sensitive boy.

I had traveled to see a friend in another state.

I got so depressed I wasn't sure I could drive home.

Overwhelmed.