Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the most blackpilled show?

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
What are some blackpilled shows that you know about and what is the most blackpilled that you know of? For me its probably Family Guy but I don't watch TV that much. I've seen Family Guy make a ton of blackpilled jokes over the years.

Sons of anarchy

example of blackpilled spongebob moments? I dont remember any tbh.
heightpill episode , were spongebob had to wear stilts to go to prom with the landwhale

example of blackpilled spongebob moments? I dont remember any tbh.
I remember an episode where one of the fish citizens gets burnt and says "Well, atleast I still have my personality." :lul:

The Fairly OddParents

Chad slays everything.
iu

He's the only blackpilled character despite hooking up with a foid

Well I do know what the most bluepilled moment in TV history was...

One of the cool kids in the school is literally named Chad.
LMAOOOO. Also now that I'm thinking of it more didn't Timmy orbit some Stacy at his school that didn't like him because he was an ugly manlet?

LMAOOOO. Also now that I'm thinking of it more didn't Timmy orbit some Stacy at his school that didn't like him because he was an ugly manlet?
Yeah, she was called Trixie. In one episode he made it so that everyone except him and her disappeared (because she was getting too much attention from orbiters and he thought that by making everyone disappear he'd have a chance) and she went fucking bonkers because Timmy alone wasn't giving her enough attention. Absolutely based & blackpilled as fuck, holy shit. :blackpill:

Yeah, she was called Trixie. In one episode he made it so that everyone except him and her disappeared (because she was getting too much attention from orbiters and he thought that by making everyone disappear he'd have a chance) and she went fucking bonkers because Timmy alone wasn't giving her enough attention. Absolutely based & blackpilled as fuck, holy shit. :blackpill:
lol I remember that episode

show-cover-drakeandjosh.jpg

Definitely has to be drake and josh.
Prettyboy chad drake slayed jb teen girls on every episode while incel Josh kept coping with stuff like his video games and watching opera.
Josh only ascended after he hit puberty and became way taller and lost the weight

not a show but the watamote manga scientifically proves that foids cannot be friendless losers
this episode was based but the episode that timmy becomes a girl is an atomic blluepill tbh

does it count if people didn't like spongebob because he was smelly though? Also Patrick is the retard character in the show so I wouldn't take anything he says as insightful/a view into the show's blackpilledness.

show-cover-drakeandjosh.jpg

Definitely has to be drake and josh.
Prettyboy chad drake slayed jb teen girls on every episode while incel Josh kept coping with stuff like his video games and watching opera.
Josh only ascended after he hit puberty and became way taller and lost the weight
I was just about to post the same JFL. Funny thing was my adolescent hood absolutely mirrored this show. I was josh, and my chad lite brother was drake. The only difference is I never ascended whilst josh did :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsrope:

Can't really say but some shows with blackpills;

It's always sunny in Philadelphia (Jawline, money, oneitis)
Disastrous life of saiki k (Stacey, facial features, simps)

King of the Hill is one of the ultimate manosphere shows. Bill's an aging incel that lives alone, Hank hates soyboys, Boomhauer's a low iq chad who can fuck any girl he wants, Bobby's a fatcel in a WMAF relationship, and Dale's a WN type conspiracy theorist whose wife cheats on him with a native American chad. That show helped blackpill me a kid, and was better than a blatantly false bluepilled show like Johnny Bravo

does it count if people didn't like spongebob because he was smelly though? Also Patrick is the retard character in the show so I wouldn't take anything he says as insightful/a view into the show's blackpilledness.
bro you're reading way too much into it. it's just a quote

What are some blackpilled shows that you know about and what is the most blackpilled that you know of? For me its probably Family Guy but I don't watch TV that much. I've seen Family Guy make a ton of blackpilled jokes over the years.
Breaking Bad