Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based What is the most low inhib thing you ever did?

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
For me it has to be the time when i got really drunk on a party, i was invited by my normie ex-friend. There was this whore who sucked off a 14 year old (she was 17 at the time) on a previous party there. After a while i got really drunk, so drunk i blacked out. As told by my "friend" the next day, i was sitting on a couch barely concious when this bitch were passing by, when i saw her i stood up an fucking tackled her on the ground. And i fucked up her arm. All the normies threw themselves at me and kicked me out. Idk what was my thought process there, as i don't rememer this happening but im kind of proud of it tbh. I usually act all beta but i actually showed some balls there.

I openly said that i hate women in public, thankfully my country isn't as cucked as some, otherwise i would be jailed for that.

I honestly think i never did anything in particular that could be considered low inhib tbh.

Probably calling someone a faggot in school in front of the teachers.

Mindblowing that there are people here that get invited to parties

Punched a foid for pissing me off

Nothing relevant, as far as i can remember.

I publickly argued major back in the army and refused to obey his command.

Approaching girls

Sent love letter to my oneitis. Gahh

Last edited:
Rescued my friends from a brothel.

I’ve got a list
Quite suspicious indeed :feelswhere:

I had one normie friend in high school who invited me to few parties.We don't speak anymore.

sounds like larp, but based if true

Throwing a brick through a bitches window

Grabbing a foids ass while drunk

Punched a foid for pissing me off
This and also said a lot of statements that aren't a norm in society.I'm pretty low inhib when it comes to saying what I actually think

Sperging out on a dyke co woker in front of everyone else. Was throwing a truck (putting boxes from a trailer onto a conveyer) at my former job. Bish was trying to act like the boss and told me I wasn't doing my job correctly. Literally yelled "I'LL DO WHAT THE FUCK I WANT BISH!"

Got fired after that boyos (srs)

For me it has to be the time when i got really drunk on a party, i was invited by my normie ex-friend. There was this whore who sucked off a 14 year old (she was 17 at the time) on a previous party there. After a while i got really drunk, so drunk i blacked out. As told by my "friend" the next day, i was sitting on a couch barely concious when this bitch were passing by, when i saw her i stood up an fucking tackled her on the ground. And i fucked up her arm. All the normies threw themselves at me and kicked me out. Idk what was my thought process there, as i don't rememer this happening but im kind of proud of it tbh. I usually act all beta but i actually showed some balls there.
insulted bus driver

Elab, why did you do it?
I made a thread about it telling the story. I basically got purposefully humiliated and took it upon myself to get revenge in this manner, and actually many other ways as well.

fight whit 2 bois i win

posting myself here , approaching woman where i was blue pilled , now i just rot couldnt give more fucks

I masturbated in a forest 8 years ago in the daylight, it was a forest that rarely anyone visited but there was still a chance of someone walking their dog

Too many too count.

I peed in elevator for example
I punched good looking guys because they looked better.
I had brawles in pubs.

Soliciting sex to minors on Instagram. Oh wait :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: SUPER SOYBOY CALVO

not a single thing

Admitting to my oneitis that I "love" her (in middle school, I didn't know that "love" was a lie)

Or chasing someone with a pair of scissors (also in middle shcool)

Idk tbh

Staring at police, but it didnt go well.

I don't know what's the most low inhib thing, but I've done quite a few. I fought some times in school, yelled "bitch" at some stupid foids, tried to approach girls. I'm high inhib, but I used to be very stressed out in my teenage years.

Stealing candy and stuff with a friend in a store when I was a child. Also fighting and beating up schoolmates, pushing a girl that was harassing me on her ass (I still remember the look on her face) .. I guess I lost all my low inhibness around age 12 and turned into an autistic retard, fuuck.
There was this whore who sucked off a 14 year old (she was 17 at the time) on a previous party there.
suifuel

Last edited:
I guess I lost all my low inhibness around age 12
So did i, i was pretty low inhib as a kid, but after puberty i changed into a passive twat. I can only be low inhib when i'm drunk now.

I walked past two foids when I was drunk and called them sluts