[Discussion] What is the reason for fakecels being here?

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
126d 1h 29m
Why do they do it?

@BrendioEEE @rightfulcel @manicel

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
44d 3h 50m
manicel couldn't last 2 days

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Demented Curator
★★★★★
196d 2h 8m
Because they like it here probably

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
176d 13h 6m
Brendio was just here to make us look bad by portraying us all as fatcel volcels.

rightfulcel was some failed normie or something that hadn't gotten any action in 4 years

manicel is similar to rightfulcel in that he got a sliver of action in the past and maybe can't now as a young adult. or that story could have been fabricated to get himself permabanned

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
★★★★★
44d 3h 50m
TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
★★★★★
134d 15h 29m
@Napoleon de Geso @catfishman23 @Insomniac @Player were all also fakecels that had action as well and there's no telling how many more were members before the vetting process became apart of the registration and there's no telling how many lurk right now as we type.

Hail The Bloatlord

Hail The Bloatlord

What joy we had in the locust summer
73d 32m
I believe at some point there was a call for all people of goodwilll to come over here and tfu on @FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
126d 1h 29m
Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
10d 15h 15m
Normies get bored from consuming soy all day and respecting women online (in hopes of getting pussy), but they never do. So they probably LARP here so they can complain about women without getting any negative feedback. But they've probably had a few girlfriends in their lifetime.

HostileWaters

HostileWaters

Officer
9d 9h 52m
To give themselves reassurance

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
88d 1h 59m
it's probably an ego thing. if you're a sex haver with low self esteem, a community of non-sex havers with low self esteem would naturally attract you because it's a place where you can feel superior

I guarantee that if the bragging restrictions were lifted this forum would be overrun with unironic virgin shaming

Bourbon

Bourbon

Free Palestine
★★★★
13d 20h 30m
mostly to fuel their egos that there are people that are worse off

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
88d 1h 59m
manicel is similar to rightfulcel in that he got a sliver of action in the past and maybe can't now as a young adult. or that story could have been fabricated to get himself permabanned
I personally believe manicel was LARPing about getting action for the reason you just listed but there's not really any way to confirm either way

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

Hopeless addict druggicel
★★★★★
89d 21h 18m
Weed and @mental_out have spoke about this before.

Mental_out noted that it's usually people trying to feel superior over us. Most likely failed normies with a superiority complex.

Weeds point was about some people wanting to come.here and become "the king of incels" or something.

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★
47d 7h 2m
it's probably an ego thing. if you're a sex haver with low self esteem, a community of non-sex havers with low self esteem would naturally attract you because it's a place where you can feel superior

I guarantee that if the bragging restrictions were lifted this forum would be overrun with unironic virgin shaming

Mental_out noted that it's usually people trying to feel superior over us. Most likely failed normies with a superiority complex.

Weeds point was about some people wanting to come.here and become "the king of incels" or something.
Their social circle treats them like shit irl

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
176d 13h 6m

well weed was kinda a failed normie or something was he not? he banged a landwhale in the past. so doesn't that description kinda fit him?
weed, rightfulcel, and a lot of these failed normies don't have social circles

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
89d 21h 18m
Jfl. The irony with that though. Because if they're getting treated like shit. They should imagine how fucked up we are treated.

NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
76d 9h 49m
Cause they want to steal our memes

Ropemaxx

Ropemaxx

Overlord
★★★★★
79d 14h 55m
I personally believe manicel was LARPing about getting action for the reason you just listed but there's not really any way to confirm either way
think so too

Snow Dushman

Snow Dushman

Cacophony of madness
★★★★★
74d 8h 25m
Attention whoring tbh

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
176d 13h 6m
Jfl. The irony with that though. Because if they're getting treated like shit. They should imagine how fucked up we are treated.
I think they are aware of that. That's why when these fakecels/nearcels get banned people are surprised. They think "his posts were so relatable", and the reason is because a nearcel has many things in common with truecels, so his posts will come from experiences of things a low status man in society will experience

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
89d 21h 18m
I think they are aware of that. That's why when these fakecels/nearcels get banned people are surprised. They think "his posts were so relatable", and the reason is because a nearcel has many things in common with truecels, so his posts will come from experiences of things a low status man in society will experience
They should normiemaxx

Personalityinkwell

Personalityinkwell

-
176d 13h 6m
They should normiemaxx
just lol, you think they didn't try that?
1591117664633.png

Things are supposed to come naturally, if you are an outcast, it is a sign you are genetic shit.

I shouldn't be surprised though, you're the same kind of person who thinks Elliot Rodger wasn't ugly and that it was his personality that caused him to be a loser not get laid.

FrailPaleStaleMale

FrailPaleStaleMale

★★★★★
89d 21h 18m
just lol, you think they didn't try that?
View attachment 269963

Things are supposed to come naturally, if you are an outcast, it is a sign you are genetic shit.

I shouldn't be surprised though, you're the same kind of person who thinks Elliot Rodger wasn't ugly and that it was his personality that caused him to be a loser not get laid.
Can still.normiemaxx. the might rarely get shit or never as shit gets worse. But if I could normiemaxx and atleast have friends to spend time with, that would be great. I'm not talking about Ascension. But it's got to be better than this. Also sucks that they're looking down on us every step of the way usually.

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

You and I must fight to survive
-
37d 8h 41m
I'm thankful for @BrendioEEE because he brought me to this forum in the first place with his YouTube videos

Sparrow's Song

Sparrow's Song

The Veiled Prophet of ☽Incelabad☾
-
83d 18h 11m
I think it's mainly an ego thing like mentioned above. I would also guess that blackpilled normies and chads might like the community because it kind of is the most based place on the clearnet and the least censored place online. They want a place to talk about how shitty foids are from a blackpilled perspective with people who are also blackpilled and there are few places you can do that, and of those places, this is the best one. There really isn't a site for blackpilled sex havers.

The funny thing is that these fakecels often genuinely do like us and enjoy talking to us. They consider us the coolest people in the world a lot of the times. They would never hang out with us irl though because our faces are hideous and we're embarrassing to be seen near.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
126d 1h 29m
I'm thankful for @BrendioEEE because he brought me to this forum in the first place with his YouTube videos
It's funny cuz he isn't even an incel anyways

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
74d 13h 24m
mostly to fuel their egos that there are people that are worse off
This. They're only here to feel better than us and also to simultaneously be in an edgy sekrit klub.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
★★★★
6d 2h 59m
Bevause trolls ofc.

BraincelsRefugee

BraincelsRefugee

eat, sleep, wagecuck, ldar
★★
30d 12h 35m
Even if fakecels aren't currently getting laid, surely there are better, more fun things to do than browse here

Over_this_Life

Over_this_Life

LDARmaxxing
★★★★★
13d 9h 29m
Their wife's boyfriend gave them some computer time. So they come here to feel superior while there is a bed creaking upstairs

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

Getting wristmogged by Mileena
★★★
16d 11h 1m
Failed normies who are butthurt that they can't live chad's life, so they come here to flex on us and compensate for their insecurities. They have a constant need to feel superior to somebody. It's really fucking pathetic. It would be like going up to homeless people and mocking them for living on the street, or bullying Special Ed kids. Just a total dick move.

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

★★
80d 2h 45m
idk about all this drama. if you've found this forum and are an active poster you aren't a fakecel. even the fatties. yes fatcel is volcel but only below 300lbs. over that you're doomed for life. and maybe he's really hungry and no willpower to stop due to being depressed as fuck who knows. I mean rightfulcel hasn't gotten laid in 4 years iirc and you're calling him fakecel? sure he's not trucel but 4 years isn't fakecel either

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
19d 3h 55m
sense of community

P

Pumkin

Legend
★★★
11d 7h 51m
they need content so they can use it on reddit or their social media for good boy points

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
126d 1h 29m
they need content so they can use it on reddit or their social media for good boy points
i dont understand how ppl can care about updoots its retarded

Sleeper

Sleeper

sad but true
★★★★
23d 1h 2m
wtf was @manicel really fake?

N

Newcel04

Banned
-
6d 4h 21m
Fakecels are here because they are mentally ill

Rheinkwell

Rheinkwell

Doppelkinncel
★★★★★
31d 3h 57m
Is @manicel fakecel? Wtf. I didn't know. How'd you find out???

ItsNotADream

ItsNotADream

Based
★★★★
16d 17h 34m
FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
126d 1h 29m
Numb

Numb

Nicaragüense
★★★★★
18d 21h 28m
Brendio was just here to make us look bad by portraying us all as fatcel volcels.
@Napoleon de Geso @catfishman23 @Insomniac @Player were all also fakecels that had action as well and there's no telling how many more were members before the vetting process became apart of the registration and there's no telling how many lurk right now as we type.
Catfish man is no fakecel LOL have you seen him