Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the reason for fakecels being here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Why do they do it?

@BrendioEEE @rightfulcel @manicel

manicel couldn't last 2 days

Because they like it here probably

Brendio was just here to make us look bad by portraying us all as fatcel volcels.

rightfulcel was some failed normie or something that hadn't gotten any action in 4 years

manicel is similar to rightfulcel in that he got a sliver of action in the past and maybe can't now as a young adult. or that story could have been fabricated to get himself permabanned

@Napoleon de Geso @catfishman23 @Insomniac @Player were all also fakecels that had action as well and there's no telling how many more were members before the vetting process became apart of the registration and there's no telling how many lurk right now as we type.

I believe at some point there was a call for all people of goodwilll to come over here and tfu on @FastBananaCEO

Normies get bored from consuming soy all day and respecting women online (in hopes of getting pussy), but they never do. So they probably LARP here so they can complain about women without getting any negative feedback. But they've probably had a few girlfriends in their lifetime.

To give themselves reassurance

it's probably an ego thing. if you're a sex haver with low self esteem, a community of non-sex havers with low self esteem would naturally attract you because it's a place where you can feel superior

I guarantee that if the bragging restrictions were lifted this forum would be overrun with unironic virgin shaming

mostly to fuel their egos that there are people that are worse off

manicel is similar to rightfulcel in that he got a sliver of action in the past and maybe can't now as a young adult. or that story could have been fabricated to get himself permabanned
I personally believe manicel was LARPing about getting action for the reason you just listed but there's not really any way to confirm either way

it's probably an ego thing. if you're a sex haver with low self esteem, a community of non-sex havers with low self esteem would naturally attract you because it's a place where you can feel superior

I guarantee that if the bragging restrictions were lifted this forum would be overrun with unironic virgin shaming
Weed and @mental_out have spoke about this before.

Mental_out noted that it's usually people trying to feel superior over us. Most likely failed normies with a superiority complex.

Weeds point was about some people wanting to come.here and become "the king of incels" or something.
Their social circle treats them like shit irl

Weed and @mental_out have spoke about this before.

Mental_out noted that it's usually people trying to feel superior over us. Most likely failed normies with a superiority complex.

Weeds point was about some people wanting to come.here and become "the king of incels" or something.
well weed was kinda a failed normie or something was he not? he banged a landwhale in the past. so doesn't that description kinda fit him?
Their social circle treats them like shit irl
weed, rightfulcel, and a lot of these failed normies don't have social circles

Cause they want to steal our memes

I personally believe manicel was LARPing about getting action for the reason you just listed but there's not really any way to confirm either way
think so too

Attention whoring tbh

Jfl. The irony with that though. Because if they're getting treated like shit. They should imagine how fucked up we are treated.
I think they are aware of that. That's why when these fakecels/nearcels get banned people are surprised. They think "his posts were so relatable", and the reason is because a nearcel has many things in common with truecels, so his posts will come from experiences of things a low status man in society will experience

They should normiemaxx
just lol, you think they didn't try that?

Things are supposed to come naturally, if you are an outcast, it is a sign you are genetic shit.

I shouldn't be surprised though, you're the same kind of person who thinks Elliot Rodger wasn't ugly and that it was his personality that caused him to be a loser not get laid.

I'm thankful for @BrendioEEE because he brought me to this forum in the first place with his YouTube videos

I think it's mainly an ego thing like mentioned above. I would also guess that blackpilled normies and chads might like the community because it kind of is the most based place on the clearnet and the least censored place online. They want a place to talk about how shitty foids are from a blackpilled perspective with people who are also blackpilled and there are few places you can do that, and of those places, this is the best one. There really isn't a site for blackpilled sex havers.

The funny thing is that these fakecels often genuinely do like us and enjoy talking to us. They consider us the coolest people in the world a lot of the times. They would never hang out with us irl though because our faces are hideous and we're embarrassing to be seen near.

mostly to fuel their egos that there are people that are worse off
This. They're only here to feel better than us and also to simultaneously be in an edgy sekrit klub.

Bevause trolls ofc.

Even if fakecels aren't currently getting laid, surely there are better, more fun things to do than browse here

Their wife's boyfriend gave them some computer time. So they come here to feel superior while there is a bed creaking upstairs

Failed normies who are butthurt that they can't live chad's life, so they come here to flex on us and compensate for their insecurities. They have a constant need to feel superior to somebody. It's really fucking pathetic. It would be like going up to homeless people and mocking them for living on the street, or bullying Special Ed kids. Just a total dick move.

idk about all this drama. if you've found this forum and are an active poster you aren't a fakecel. even the fatties. yes fatcel is volcel but only below 300lbs. over that you're doomed for life. and maybe he's really hungry and no willpower to stop due to being depressed as fuck who knows. I mean rightfulcel hasn't gotten laid in 4 years iirc and you're calling him fakecel? sure he's not trucel but 4 years isn't fakecel either

sense of community

they need content so they can use it on reddit or their social media for good boy points

they need content so they can use it on reddit or their social media for good boy points
i dont understand how ppl can care about updoots its retarded

wtf was @manicel really fake?

Fakecels are here because they are mentally ill

Is @manicel fakecel? Wtf. I didn't know. How'd you find out???

Brendio was just here to make us look bad by portraying us all as fatcel volcels.
@Napoleon de Geso @catfishman23 @Insomniac @Player were all also fakecels that had action as well and there's no telling how many more were members before the vetting process became apart of the registration and there's no telling how many lurk right now as we type.
Catfish man is no fakecel LOL have you seen him

Catfish man is no fakecel LOL have you seen him
I have but he's suspicious. He might be some government actor or something