Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the red pill?

SMPcel

SMPcel

Money is the only cope
-
You guys say the red pill is cringe. I thought the red pill was just the normie's way of saying black pill. I'm kinda confused?

Redpill is just a bluepill that acknowledges women are trash, but they both claim your personality can help your dating life which is bullshit

You guys say the red pill is cringe. I thought the red pill was just the normie's way of saying black pill. I'm kinda confused?
Redpill is just a bluepill that acknowledges women are trash, but they both claim your personality can help your dating life which is bullshit
This sums it up nicely

da41wU2.jpg

I dont really see it that way. I think that all incels, just based on their own self awareness of their celibacy, are red pilled to begin with. Whether or not ascension is possible, this is what determines the black pill. Some incels can and do ascend. They remain red pilled post-ascension though and understand females true nature. Taking the black pill simply means you give up.

Blue pill - what they teach you in school
Red pill - what real life is REALLY like, everything everyone already knows, but is afraid to admit to themselves, and to the world.
Black pill - Life or part of your life, especially romance and dating, is futile and bullshit.
White pill - I like this. This is black pill plus just the awareness that you can still get some pleasure out of other parts of your life besides women. The white pill is sort of like the tylenol for the blackpill situation. Yes it is coping but fuck you have to cope. If you kill yourself, foid and chad wins. Believe me they laugh and celebrate every incel death.

Far more bluepilled normies have caused incel suicide deaths than incels have killed normies.

The red and blackpill tend to overlap.

The redpill is just looksism, moneymaxxing and trying to maintain power within a relationship. They tend to talk about the wall a lot and how men will win the long game (cope).

Redpillers believe that you have the power to overcome your shortcomings, whereas the blackpill is more defeatist, ie. it's over. NEETmaxxing and roping are blackpill ideas.

In general, redpillers are slightly above or way above incel level in looks, or they are young and still coping well.

Red pill: Looks matter somewhat, but Game matters more
Black Pill: Looks are everything, PUA is a scam

Redpill was a necessary step, 10-15 years ago when people weren't calling themselves "Incels", but other shit like 'Love Shy', True Forced Lonely-ers', etc... That in between phase where we didn't quite know how bad it was since E-dating was just turning into a thing.

Some of us just can't blindly cope forever. For others who actually spent thousands in money or time trying to ascend, obviously they're even more motivated to find out wtf is the problem and why the stuff they've been taught by the Redpill isn't working. It's like you'll never run out of problems or solutions dealing with the redpill. If you made a misstep it's your fault that you didn't do XYZ. You can't reasonably pull the wool over people's eyes for that long.

Last edited:
I dare not use their term black pill in front of normies, I will however use red pill, even if to describe black pill phenomenon.

I dare not use their term black pill in front of normies, I will however use red pill, even if to describe black pill phenomenon.

you use the term red pill in real life?

This sums it up nicely

da41wU2.jpg
They got the roping percentage backwards with the red & bluepillers. It's the other way around. The red pill builds too much pride, warranted or not, to have a medium roping chance. Bluepillers have been known to rope. They have.

They got the roping percentage backwards with the red & bluepillers. It's the other way around. The red pill builds too much pride, warranted or not, to have a medium roping chance. Bluepillers have been known to rope. They have.
Good observation :feelsthink: