Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What is the scariest part of a haunted house?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27204
  • Start date

What do you think is the scariest part of a haunted house?

• upstairs (if you can in the thread, specify which room ie bedroom, dressing room, bathroom etc)

• basement/cellar

• attic

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 27204

Self-banned
-
You only have a few choices in the poll. If there is a part of the haunted house not listed in the poll that you find the most scary please post what that part is in this thread.

The part where junkies leave pointy objects all over the floor

Basement. There is only one way out of there.

The part where junkies leave pointy objects all over the floor
Not sure what part/room you referring to. I see you chose the option where you were ascending the stairs but not quite to the top...

Not sure what part/room you referring to. I see you chose the option where you were ascending the stairs but not quite to the top...
It brought back some memories from when I entered a haunted abandoned house with my old friends. We went upstairs and there were needles, knives, shattered glass, and a bunch of other shit scattered on the floors.

the entrance fee

the entrance fee
There isn't any entrance fee in this type of haunted house. This isn't a Disney style haunted house we're talking. It's the real deal where many don't live to come out alive and tell what they experienced...

It depends tbh what type of abandoned type of building it is.

There isn't any entrance fee in this type of haunted house. This isn't a Disney style haunted house we're talking. It's the real deal where many don't live to come out alive and tell what they experienced...
never visited any locations in my area that are reported to be haunted. there was the gymnasium at my HS, that place was sometimes a bit creepy if you were by yourself but i think most of that was suggestion since the legend of the haunting was widespread and basically everyone in the county knew about it

never visited any locations in my area that are reported to be haunted. there was the gymnasium at my HS, that place was sometimes a bit creepy if you were by yourself but i think most of that was suggestion since the legend of the haunting was widespread and basically everyone in the county knew about it
This doesn't have to be a real haunted house tbh
Think of movies or video games where terrifying deathly things happen to the visitors that dared spend a night at the haunted house.

the haunted part

without it the house is just a house

the haunted part

without it the house is just a house
By necessity a haunted house requires unpleasant surprises, morphing alien geometries that entrap the unsuspecting and defy the laws of physics and demonic forces present that are waiting for you to lower your guard so that they can harm or kill you.

This doesn't have to be a real haunted house tbh
Think of movies or video games where terrifying deathly things happen to the visitors that dared spend a night at the haunted house.
bedrooms, i figure if the deceased spent most of their time there, that's the place they would be most active

bedrooms, i figure if the deceased spent most of their time there, that's the place they would be most active
That makes some sense but...
not the room where you are more vulnerable and psycho type incidents have occurred?

That makes some sense but...
not the room where you are more vulnerable and psycho type incidents have occurred?
actually no i change my answer to bathroom because stinke

Basement. There is only one way out of there.
elab? Do you mean that you can easily get lost in the basement or cellar of a conventional haunted house and there is only one way out? That isn't always the case but I like where you are going with this ngl

elab? Do you mean that you can easily get lost in the basement or cellar of a conventional haunted house and there is only one way out? That isn't always the case but I like where you are going with this ngl
I mean like you could jump out of a window or something on the upper floors But generally the only way to leave a basement is where you came from so you can't escape if something blocks it
Basements are also dark