Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What is the SMV situation of good looking males who are high in estrogen?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-

I am talking about someone like this guy, good face, eyes and etc...
but he looks very feminine and low T, I wonder if foids are still finding those guys attractive
as they don't look as someone who can protect them in case of a fight or something like that, but still have a good looking face

Not nearly as high SMV as if he was high T, aggressive, with a deep voice/manly mannerisms

Pretty boys, still high smv
Take that tiktok nigga Timothy Challee or whatever, he had a feminine face, but women still lust over him

They slay jbs. Maybe 25+ roasties prefer more masculine men but who cares and you're a pretty boy and can have any qtπ jb you want

Softboys are accepted because hotness can override toughness. Look at Trudeau in Canada for god's sake.

I don’t know

will get chicopilled as he gets older

The type of boy which gets lucky in his teens when adolescent girls still aren't fair game for adult men, and the girls might look past his narrow skull if he's got good hair game running, but then boom! He's hits his 20s, too old for jb's now, and not nearly handsome enough pull his ovulating peers away from a giant ever expanding fish tank of robust males aged from twenty onward.

Last edited:
I'd say he is in the high tier normie to chadlite range, running JBW on noodlewhores wouldnt be a problem for this guy