Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is the typical day like for you guys?

sadcel69

sadcel69

KHHV recessed chin incel
-
I shall start, my day consists of waking up groggy as hell and listening to blackpill video such as st Hamudi or inceltv while i make a shitty cereal and egg breakfast. Then I go to work and wageslave with other incels hoping Stacy hr feminist overlords don’t yell at me for shit that isn’t even in my job description. Then I come home after work and fap continuously (4-5 times) to let out my sexual frustrations. After that I drink some whiskey and watch tv or animemaxx or game till it’s late and fap one more time before falling asleep in my own tears and semen. Such is the life of an incel

There is no difference in days.

Tumblr nfny697hxH1stdmcbo4 500

My Routine:
week 1:
day 1: slowly rot away and decompose
day 2: slowly rot away and decompose
day 3: slowly rot away and decompose
day 4: slowly rot away and decompose
day 5: slowly rot away and decompose
day 6: slowly rot away and decompose
day 7: slowly rot away and decompose
week 2:
week 3:
week 4:
month 1 complete, now moving onto month 2

back in 2018 I remember that my legs started to get weaker as I spend most time sitting or laying, that was an awful year.
I would advise you to gymcel but soycucks have closed the gym because of a virus with a <1% kill rate :feelsseriously:

My Routine:
week 1:
week 2:
week 3:
week 4:
month 1 complete, now moving onto month 2
Very redundant inefficient program.

Play games on pc or lay in bed and read .co, thats my whole life

I usually fuck my gf, hang out with friends and play team sports.

Joking. I rot in my room. I think prisoners have a more fulfilling life than me.

I usually fuck my gf, hang out with friends and play team sports.

Joking. I rot in my room. I think prisoners have a more fulfilling life than me.
Brutal boyo, I’m rotcelling too with this COVID shutdown bull shit

I train every day to fight in the cage. I have no life and don’t do anything else. It’s not too bad tbh

In my room most of the time, usually just play video games, LDAR, sleep, Reddit, etc.

Brutal boyo, I’m rotcelling too with this COVID shutdown bull shit
Gook-19 lockdown has honestly made no difference to my life. It's pretty sad tbh.

LDAR, cry, eat, fap contemplate suicide.

Waking up at 2 or 3pm, eating something, talking with a few friends via Telegram, fapping, listening several music albums on my computer, browsing incels.co, reading sometimes, cooking dinner and not much more.

Waking up at 2 or 3pm, eating something, talking with a few friends via Telegram, fapping, listening several music albums on my computer, browsing incels.co, reading sometimes, cooking dinner and not much more.
Such is the life of an incel
LDAR, cry, eat, fap contemplate suicide.
I’m a samecel tbh

wake up, go to work, get food on the way home and then watch TV, play vidya, or surf internet for five hours before going to bed

When will it end :reeeeee:
after death or after extreme moneymaxxing followed by extreme surgery maxxing like leg extensions jawline implants and other shit for us to look like chads then getting some teenpussy so we can fix the teee love issue, then moving on to an actual girlfriend , then pumping and dumping. In theory is possible for incels to become chads although in practise its gonna require a lot of $$$

It's pretty rough going right now actually, I'm more in a true LDAR mode than I've been in several years.

after death or after extreme moneymaxxing followed by extreme surgery maxxing like leg extensions jawline implants and other shit for us to look like chads then getting some teenpussy so we can fix the teee love issue, then moving on to an actual girlfriend , then pumping and dumping. In theory is possible for incels to become chads although in practise its gonna require a lot of $$$
That is quite literally the only path for us - I better start filling my piggy bank

i just suffer and hope that god will kill me as soon as repent for my all my sins on earth(if that ever happens).i assume i will go to purgatory but you never know

wake up, go to work, get food on the way home and then watch TV, play vidya, or surf internet for five hours before going to bed
Nofap?
Leg extensions may give you a couple inches but will give you pain for life man. Not worth it imo