Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is the worst psychological pain you have experienced?

War of rail ost

War of rail ost

Recruit
★★
It was when I was in school and the whole class including the teacher gave me shit for 10 minutes. Worst feeling in my life, they had just being insulting me because of my lack of intelligence and then it turned into laughing at my physical apperance. 

Panic attacks, feelings of being paralyzed.

BlackPill47 said:
Losing my folks.

That didn't have much of an effect when my father died. I feel a bit guilty, but it was a long time ccming.

The teacher laughed at you?

50 Years in prison, but they gave me early release.

Kointo said:
The teacher laughed at you?

I didn' exacty go to the best school. We have had teachers fired for being pieces of shit to some students. It was more of a chuckle and only one thing he said to me.

BlackPill47 said:
Losing my folks.

I figured that losing those who condemned you to a life of inceldom would be regarded as neutral at best.

I haven't experience much psychological pain, but it would probably be bullying.

War of rail ost said:
50 years in prison

Worst moment?

Yeah I should probably give specifics. I was slapped, kicked, and insulted daily for a few months in freshman year of highschool.

mean rejections always made me feel sick

Kointo said:
Yeah I should probably give specifics. I was slapped, kicked, and insulted daily for a few months in freshman year of highschool.

It never goes away doesn't it? I will always remember the pain others have caused me in life.

In my younger blue pill days finding out my oneitis was using me as her emotional tampon and had a fuck buddy she was keeping a secret. Instant black pill moment.

km107 said:
In younger blue pill days finding out my oneitis was using me as her emotional tampon the entire time and had a fuck buddy she was keeping a secret. Instant black pill moment.

Now that's the definition of a bitch

I wouldn't know.... Some of the pains kind of feel constant... Or ease off at times.

Just generally feeling like I'm unwanted...

idkwattodowithlife said:
I wouldn't know.... Some of the pains kind of feel constant... Or ease off at times.

Feeling unwanted is how we all feel and know

One of my rejections in particular. :'(

idkwattodowithlife said:

Unwanted is how we all feel. Knowing that it is true is one of the worst things.

Having extreme depression from my looks and me not getting laid.

Kointo said:
I haven't experience much psychological pain, but it would probably be bullying.

I envy you. I wish I didn't experience this psychological pain. There's literally no counter to it except maybe alcohol which is only temporary

War of rail ost said:
It was when I was in school and the whole class including the teacher gave me shit for 10 minutes. Worst feeling in my life, they had just being insulting me because of my lack of intelligence and then it turned into laughing at my physical apperance. 

ER the teacher.

>Spent like 6 hours studying some math theorem
>Couldn't understand the proof
>go on some math forum asking for help
>They all mock me for being a brainlet and say they understood it in .0001 nanoseconds

I think I started hyperventilating. Just knowing that I failed because of my sub-human genetics sent me into a tailspin. I think I spent the night at a local cemetery just crying

The amount of times I've messaged random girls online and when we swap face pics, they ghost me or just tell me I'm disgusting straight up.

ropecel said:
The amount of times I've messaged random girls online and when we swap face pics, they ghost me or just tell me I'm disgusting straight up.

where the fuck do you message without having a pic up already anyway?

Being ugly as sin.

Getting physically beaten and told you're human garbage deserving of death by your own mother for years on end (it was worse because I was a child).

swissincel said:
where the fuck do you message without having a pic up already anyway?

Eh places like omegle or stream sites. I mostly did this when I was younger like 13-16. Too much suicide fuel to do now.

Back then when I was a young retard, I was a bullying piece of shit. One day, a kid was talking to me in a very quiet manner and it really pissed me off for whatever reason. I took him down and started beating him and kicking him, I spit in his face at the end and he was just lying there crying. He said "sorry, man. please just leave me alone" in the most pathetic, broken voice i have ever heard. that incident haunts me to this day, i wish i can find him and apologize to him for what i did. in fact, i think i deserve to be incel to this day just because how much of a scumbag i was back then.

Mahlo said:
>Spent like 6 hours studying some math theorem
>Couldn't understand the proof
>go on some math forum asking for help
>They all mock me for being a brainlet and say they understood it in .0001 nanoseconds
I think I started hyperventilating. Just knowing that I failed because of my sub-human genetics sent me into a tailspin. I think I spent the night at a local cemetery just crying

Only incels in denial feel the need to cope by being intellectually superior lol. They are no better than you OP

For me it's probably seeing my peers grow and succeed while I am unable to.