Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious what is to have low IQ what happens ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 10150
  • Start date
Deleted member 10150

Deleted member 10150

cRope
-
i do not know my mental problems low down my IQ or im just dumb in the end i cant money maxx

LDARmaxx for me

"what is to have low IQ what happens?"

What does this mean? "What happens when you are low IQ?" "What is it like to be low IQ?" Something else? I'm the retard in the room.

I have intellectual disability. 10 year old kids iqmog me ded srs.

you cant stockmaxx because you will lose money

If you had a higher IQ you'd be able to figure it all out.

nothing really happens with low iq lol

The IQ is another immutable trait that determines your life quality, it's like looks in a certain way. You can study as hard as you want, but if you aren't intelligent enough you will fail. Success comes to naturally gifted people and they don't have to try. Only average people have to try and for below average people effort is a sisyphean task. Only the smallest things in your life that don't really matter can be influenced by decisions/be improved by effort.

And even if you are intellectually gifted you also need to be presentable (meaning neurotypical/attractive) to succeed or else you will do slave labour while others get the credit for your work. And even then you need luck to actually succeed.

The injustice caused by sheer and utter chance are only ever addressed in a monetary way (e.g. being born in a wealthy family), but the most important, truly immutable traits that are also based on luck (e.g. intelligence/talent/looks/mental-health) don't get the same attention.

The IQ is another immutable trait that determines your life quality, it's like looks in a certain way. You can study as hard as you want, but if you aren't intelligent enough you will fail. Success comes to naturally gifted people and they don't have to try. Only average people have to try and for below average people effort is a sisyphean task. Only the smallest things in your life that don't really matter can be influenced by decisions/be improved by effort.

And even if you are intellectually gifted you also need to be presentable (meaning neurotypical/attractive) to succeed or else you will do slave labour while others get the credit for your work. And even then you need luck to actually succeed.

The injustice caused by sheer and utter chance are only ever addressed in a monetary way (e.g. being born in a wealthy family), but the most important, truly immutable traits that are also based on luck (e.g. intelligence/talent/looks/mental-health) don't get the same attention.
This.

The IQ is another immutable immutable trait that determines your life quality, it's like looks in a certain way. You can study as hard as you want, but if you aren't intelligent enough you will fail.

Implying that rich people become rich by "studying" and obtaining a meme degree. Large crime bosses have been recorded to have sub 90 IQ, most celebrities and sports stars also have low IQ. Just lol. Our society stopped valuing intelligence a while ago.

If you wish to succeed you need 1. Luck 2. Low inhibition 3. Immoral personality 4. Looks

Actually you can be rich just by having 2 3 4. You can start a youtube channel and sell dreams to young men making millions

Implying that rich people become rich by "studying" and obtaining a meme degree. Large crime bosses have been recorded to have sub 90 IQ, most celebrities and sports stars also have low IQ. Just lol. Our society stopped valuing intelligence a while ago.

If you wish to succeed you need 1. Luck 2. Low inhibition 3. Immoral personality 4. Looks

Actually you can be rich just by having 2 3 4. You can start a youtube channel and sell dreams to young men making millions
Yes. Agree with you. Other traits like looks are far more important. But most people with intelligence problems are neither physically extremely fit nor very attractive, so they cannot compensate for their low IQ with other positive traits; most people with a low IQ either drop out of society or perform very basic jobs that no one else wants to do. Low IQ isn't a problem for chads it's a problem for otherwise average people.

Success on platforms like Youtube also depends on your presentability - a physically repulsive guy would need an extreme talent to get success. And the life of a crime boss isn't a life most people would want, because of moral faggotry and concern for their own security.

For the record: If I could be a chad with low/mediocre intelligence or a brilliant mind stuck in a frail and repulsive body I would be a chad, but if I could be smart and ugly/average or stupid and ugly/average I would choose to be smart and ugly/average, because it's still marginally better.

wrong ordering 1 Looks 2 Looks 3 Looks 4 luck