Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is up with Japanese men ?

river_flow

river_flow

Officer
★★★★
Never understood the mgtow situation in Japan as not much information in english . In Japan basically about 50 percent men are herbivore , they have no interest in women whatsoever. They don't approach women , don't want to date women , don't want to marry . This is why male prostitution is a big thing in Japan and many women visit male prostitutes.

This despite the fact that Japan is perhaps the only country in the world with no anti-male laws. Rape is apparently legal in Japan -
So, Japanese men have least amount of risk in dating or approaching women. But still they have no interest in women whatsoever.

They're completely disconnected from reality, they want no part in Japanese society, and I don't blame them
One reason that I figured out was that the work hours is very high in Japan. So, Japanese men want to live NEET live . so they prefer not to marry.

Their copes are too good

One reason that I figured out was that the work hours is very high in Japan. So, Japanese men want to live NEET live . so they prefer not to marry.
There are no benefits to a man in marriage. You have to earn, do the chores and raise the kids for starfish sex once a year

There are no benefits to a man in marriage. You have to earn, do the chores and raise the kids for starfish sex once a year
True , marriage even with a virgin non cheater woman is stupidity.

@pp183 Forced them to behave like this to slay all the female japs

Stratospheric levels of hypergamy from their females.

That ountry is giga cucked and soy and I think many hopeless cels there would prefer comfy neet than wagecucking in one place till you die from overwork (that's considered normal)

Id like to try jbw there someday buts its not a cheap trip and i cant speak japanese to save my life
Issac Newton iq

Many have given up and are hikikomori.

They prefer hentai.

Prostitution is also very common in Japan.

Japan will likely be where convincing sex robots come from.

Gotta work all hours of the day to get a woman if you're not Chang, they're dazzled by hwite Chad thanks to global media. Never home, overworked.

View: https://voca.ro/1mAhxnHdMRdj

50 percent men are herbivore
they have no interest in women whatsoever.
They don't approach women , don't want to date women , don't want to marry
This is why male prostitution is a big thing in Japan and many women visit male prostitutes.
OP you are being misleading. Men are clearly interested in women and want to date/marry
They just don't approach because they are confident of being rejected.
High enough IQ to see it's a waste of time to keep at it: high risk low reward.
If some LARP about "not even interested" that's either cope/denial or just trying to give a quick answer to an annoying question.
When people ask incels "why don't you approach women?" ...
... they're usually being either disingenuous (they already know why)
... or legit don't know, meaning they were too low-IQ to figure it out on their own, and are probably too low-IQ to understand the real answer.
So a Japanese man who gives legit answer is 99% of time going to waste his time: tell someone incapable of understanding or who is asking in bad faith to entrap/embarass not help

Japan is perhaps the only country in the world with no anti-male laws. Rape is apparently legal in Japan -
So, Japanese men have least amount of risk in dating or approaching women.
But still they have no interest in women whatsoever.
As evidence you link to an April 2019 thread by banned user blackcel?

The article he linked isn't even active anymore I had to find an archive to see it.

@blackcel is a lazy post creator, he didn't even use quote tags properly: when an article has a named author you should be using that author's name when construction a quote:

Michiko Kawahara said:
Hundreds of women in Tokyo protested two recent court rulings in which the judges recognized that rapes had occurred but allowed the perpetrators to walk because the victims could have offered more resistance.
Under Japanese Criminal Law, sexual offenders cannot be punished only for committing non-consensual sex.
To win convictions on charges of forced sexual intercourse, prosecutors must prove that the attackers’ excessive violence or intimidation made it “extremely difficult” for the victims to put up resistance.

This is not "rape is legal" just a law in 2019 (which has probably changed by now) preventing spurious application of rape charges based purely on say-so.

You could still get charged under other crimes: https://japantoday.com/category/fea...o-prison-for-groping-insists-on-his-innocence

Kuchikomi said:
The lower court handed down the ruling of guilty to Hideaki Ishii, in his 50s, for groping a 19-year-old woman in 2005 during his commute on the JR Yokohama line. After a second trial in 2007 that upheld the initial court decision, the Supreme Court rejected Ishii’s final appeal last year in December. After three and a half years’ legal battle to prove his innocence, the former sales executive of a leading corporation will be incarcerated later this month for a term of 1 year and 6 months.

Ishii’s nightmare began in the train on Jan 21 in 2005, when a young woman shouted that he was a groper. He was immediately apprehended on suspicion of violating the nuisance prevention ordinance. Two months later, he was indicted for indecent assault, and the lower court later found him guilty.

It just means they have a higher standard of proof for indecent assault as compared to rape.

don't worry memri.tv has the answer
Screenshot 20210210 1502322

Last edited:
they don't approach women

I think they don't want to end up in jail or something.

don't want to date women , don't want to marry

very dubious use of the word "want" here.

Do you really think they would turn down an opportunity for female companionship ? Yeah, color me skeptical.

I think they just gave up on the idea.

This despite the fact that Japan is perhaps the only country in the world with no anti-male laws. Rape is apparently legal in Japan -
So, Japanese men have least amount of risk in dating or approaching women. But still they have no interest in women whatsoever.
Holy fuck. Ok I need to go get a visa right now, bye!

Last edited:
That ountry is giga cucked and soy and I think many hopeless cels there would prefer comfy neet than wagecucking in one place till you die from overwork (that's considered normal)