Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is women’s biggest desire in life?

ThisWorldIsAMess

ThisWorldIsAMess

Banned
-
What do they truly enjoy the most and enjoy. The majority ofc.

I know most men would love to achieve financial success and to have a great wife.

What do women actually want?

To be beaten, abused, and used as a cumrag by genetically superior men

I pretty much agree with this

So regardless if she has some talent or other than her body or not, or if she's truly different from other people or not, after she gets Chads D she would at some point try to be very 'special'.

Women thrive less to be the best at something though (different to men who are more competitive), so she focuses more on just being 'special' to 'self-actualise'
jokes on us we didnt even pass the first stage

They don't know what they want. They follow their biological impulses and whims of the moment + what society and the status quo tells them, but ultimately, they don't know what they want. They are not meant to be free and have goals, they're meant to be told what to do by their husbands.

What do they truly enjoy the most and enjoy. The majority ofc.

I know most men would love to achieve financial success and to have a great wife.

What do women actually want?
to have fun

how that relates to incels: women have fun at OUR expense

to be impregnated by chad

I pretty much agree with this
View attachment 395166

So regardless if she has some talent or other than her body or not, or if she's truly different from other people or not, after she gets Chads D she would at some point try to be very 'special'.
cope, foids can't ever self actualize (except rarely)

what society and the status quo tells them
To ride the cock carousel, fucking the top 10% of chads until they're 32... and then after realizing that they're getting old, they settle for betabux.

Having sex with as many chads as possible to "enjoy their youth", and then getting married to gigachad and breeding when theyre 30 despite their SMV having sunken exponentially by that time.

To be the receptacle of a healthy good looking man's sperm