Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is worse? Being a manlet or having a really small Penis? (You dont have to choose if ur are me)

I think attractiveness isn't a linear scale. You need to meet the minimum requirements to progress further. If you don't meet her minimum height requirement your relationship will not work. A 5'10, 5'7 and 5'4 are all equally worthless in her eyes as her minimum standards require 6'1 men only. Dick size is similar. Her hole only starts to get wet from six-incher meaty cocks and above. If you have anything less then your relationship with her will not survive long.

it ́s over if you have 1 of these 2. Imagine if you had both :feelsrope:
I recently got rejected by a prostitute cause she thought i was underaged. Suicide fuel in its purest form
I have both. I'm 5'6, with a 4 inch penis when hard. Not only that, but i look and sound much younger than i am. Everyone always thinks i am underaged, so i assume a prostitute would do the same to me. What sucks is not only being KHHV, but no one ever taking me seriously and treating me like a child or young teen. I'm nearly 20, i want to be respected and treated like an adult.

I have both. I'm 5'6, with a 4 inch penis when hard. Not only that, but i look and sound much younger than i am. Everyone always thinks i am underaged, so i assume a prostitute would do the same to me. What sucks is not only being KHHV, but no one ever taking me seriously and treating me like a child or young teen. I'm nearly 20, i want to be respected and treated like an adult.
My life basicly wow

it ́s over if you have 1 of these 2. Imagine if you had both :feelsrope:
I recently got rejected by a prostitute cause she thought i was underaged. Suicide fuel in its purest form
Rejected by a prostitute? Safe to say your life never began, sorry boyo

Being a manlet tbh. At least you can hide your dick.

Manlet is worse. Bagelcel tier guys cant even defend themselves without guns.

Does it matter? A death sentance is a death sentance