Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What is worse impotence or baldness?

A

a1mless

Recruit
★★★★
I know a few friends who were going bald, the drug they took stopped it but it caused impotence. They said the side effects were shit but at the same time they lost all interest in women, so it sort of balanced itself out.

i take duta and i jerk off 2-3 times a day

the impotence thing is a complete myth

Well if you have the ability to get laid impotence is far worse. If you are incel you shouldn't worry about either issue as you can't get laid eitherway

[Method] Finasteride is for cucks
Watch
524.jpg

CupOfCoffee
Elementalist

JoinedNov 12, 2018Messages820
47 minutes ago

Common side effects include:
screenshot_20181228-223947-png.9673

Only a cuck wants to inhibit the hormone necessary for proper sexual function just to keep some thin head hair. Smh @ these cucks.

im impotent and bald

try bupropion or l-dopa
intredasting. im worried if i ever get gf i will not be able to fuck her good like if was 13 years old and horny like a dog.

i dont see my self with a gf unless i can fuck her daily for hours so i must resort to drugs but i am simply too lazy

Was it Rogaine maximum strength?

Well if you have the ability to get laid impotence is far worse. If you are incel you shouldn't worry about either issue as you can't get laid eitherway
Having a rock hard dick is way better than boiled noodles man

Impotence. Your penis defines your manhood, not the hair on your head; or lack thereof.

Was it Rogaine maximum strength?

i think it's fin. rogaine side effects are mild and it doesnt grow your hair back it just makes the hair you have thicker and stronger to cover the bald spots

brutal, most of it is covered by fat i assume
yes. If i lose the fat, i might be able to get it to 13cm maybe? But i doubt it, also my girth is awful. Either way, i'll never be able to sexually satisfy a woman, too short and too skinny :feelsrope:

Impotence. Your penis defines your manhood, not the hair on your head; or lack thereof.
Yes bro. You can't be Incel if you don't have a sex drive. :feelswhere: @Fontaine

Death is preferable to both tbh

Bald because people think you're a nonce and it's not like anyone will know about you being impotent anyway.

Tbh impotence cause I can at least reject foids if I was chad. :chad:

If bald you wouldn't get a foid to look at you anyways.

Baldness
Doesn't matter if your dick actually works because you won't even get a chance to use it when you're bald