Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

What is worse the loneliness or see other ugly to average men having no problem meeting foids

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
For me both hurts equally

sometimes I feel happy for them when I see fellow ricecels with gfs but it becomes suifuel when I realize how lonely I am

Loneliness, since i don't really see ugly to average men having no problems with getting women.

“what’s worse, being lonely or seeing a unicorn?”

No jealousy if they getting ugly foids

I don’t get jealous because I know deep down she doesn’t really love him. Most are just providers tbh, nothing to be envious off

Since learning how to rate I have never seen that happen in my life. What I've noticed is that when normies say they see ugly guys dating hot girls is that they mean they see fat guys that are either over 6ft or have good facial bones dating girls that are thin with no ass or no tits or that are facially ugly, but not fat.

i never see ugly guys with girls

Loneliness by far for a couple reasons.

-good for him, I’m not a hater

-while he may have a gf who knows the dynamics. Maybe she is super controlling and making him betabux or some awful shit.

I dont know about ugly to average guys meeting foids but I the jealousy I feel towards chad is horrible tbh.

There are almost ugly guys with gfs. The only one I knew was a 3.5 who dated a severely deformed girl

seeing average white guys does it in for me

"No problem"

Trust me they put in a lot of effort to get 1 girl to fuck them

What a bluepilled shitthread there is no fucking "ugly average male" to be jealous of they are all incels or worse. JFL

I never saw an ugly man having no problems with foids, here where I live also landwhales can easily date average to good-looking men.

I never saw an ugly man having no problems with foids, here where I live also landwhales can easily date average to good-looking men.

the people who post this shit always live in south america or some other fucked up place

in america landwhales always get good looking men

No jealousy if they getting ugly foids
I wouldn't even care if they got attractive foids. Most likely they're rich betabuxxers or NT social circlemaxxers. But I'd think it would be lifefuel if more foids started dating their looksmatches from a young age, instead of getting roasted on the chad cock carousel.

Seeing some white twink that I mog in every Gym lift with an 8/10 gf.

Seeing some white hippy looking guy with a 9/10 black foid.

Seeing couples.

Seeing PDA

Those are a few of many things that get me angry, but in response to your question:

Both hurt equally.

I was driving around today and while stuck in traffic I noticed a couple walking on the sidewalk holding hands. I kid you not, the dude was almost as short as bagel cel. Maybe two inches taller if I had to guess. he was also ugly, was dressed like a nerd, had glasses, a bald spot on the back of his head, and a big protruding gut. His gf was tall, skinny, pretty, and modelesque. It made me feel really depressed and like a failure. but then I realized that hes probably just a rich sugar daddy and the chick was a gross whore. that made me feel better.

Yeah here in Europe too
Dude, Eurofoids are waaaaay better looking than Murrifoids. Eurofoids are like 15lbs overweight if they are at all. Murrifoids are minimum 30lbs overweight very often 70lbs overweight. Murricans are fat.

Dude, Eurofoids are waaaaay better looking than Murrifoids. Eurofoids are like 15lbs overweight if they are at all. Murrifoids are minimum 30lbs overweight very often 70lbs overweight. Murricans are fat.
Well in Northern and Eastern Europe this is true for sure, but here where I live you can find a lot of short and/or fat foids and the worst thing is that they're as much pretentious as good-looking foids lulz

I noticed in Germany there was obesity, but it does not approach UK/USA/CAN/AUS levels of blubbery. Where are you from Legionarivs? Yeah the fatties think they are hot too, it is pretty sad. In US they keep pushing fatter, and fatter female models for lingerie, bathing suits, everything. Body acceptance they call it, lol. They need to start running ads with chadbod fuglies, with average faced manlets, and beer gut piggos, and call it body acceptance.

I used to get envious and a little annoyed when I saw couples like that but it doesn't bother me now that I know there is a very good chance he's only there as betabucks or is being/will be cheated on for some Chad. He's probably sacrificing far more than I'd be willing to give up for pussy.

That said I still feel the pain when I see a generic highschool twerp walking around with an attractive highschool girl because that's something I never got to experience and never will and had I known what I know now I would have tried 20 times harder to make it happen. And the difference in looks is always immense, just the other day I saw a goofy looking ginger with a pretty latina girl and he is blissfully unaware of the suffering that awaits him in the future once he leaves the highschool world and enters the adult dating scene.
There isn't even a right move during those years other than to "enjoy it while it lasts." They can either marry them immediately after highschool until they get divorce raped or drop them and come to have an intimate relationship with loneliness and rejection.

I noticed in Germany there was obesity, but it does not approach UK/USA/CAN/AUS levels of blubbery. Where are you from Legionarivs? Yeah the fatties think they are hot too, it is pretty sad. In US they keep pushing fatter, and fatter female models for lingerie, bathing suits, everything. Body acceptance they call it, lol. They need to start running ads with chadbod fuglies, with average faced manlets, and beer gut piggos, and call it body acceptance.
Ah yeah indeed here obese foids like the ones you can find in USA are very rare, but overweight foids are quite common. Unfortunately Italian men are mostly cucks so they validate even the ugliest foids, who then think they're better than average kek

Italy, how nice. You have a beautiful country. I bet it is torture though. Personal space is less in Latin countries, and women more affectionate. Easy to get one's hopes up, when it is nothing but cultural.

I see ugly guys with GF's all the time

Italy, how nice. You have a beautiful country. I bet it is torture though. Personal space is less in Latin countries, and women more affectionate. Easy to get one's hopes up, when it is nothing but cultural.
Yeah, here foids are the most pretentious in whole Europe in my opinion, mostly because feminism arrived here too and mixed itself with the preexisting "adoration" for women that here's a thing at least since Petrarca and Dante. About less personal space I think it's still a thing mostly in small towns, cities are now full of people who think only for themselvels like in every other Western country.

Loneliness is mitigated by friends, family and the internet. Seeing the men with the girls is worse, it generates tons of frustration. But usually, when I look closer, the guy mogs me anyway.

I get a lot more angry when I see chads with foids who are around my looksmatch.

Being completely isolated kills you long-term. It's a slow, agonizing death too.

Last edited:
I don't see ugly men with women when i go out, like never

I don't see ugly men with women when i go out, like never
Me too hardly even see average guys with foids. In relationships the male is practically always better looking than the foid.

Me too hardly even see average guys with foids. In relationships the male is practically always better looking than the foid.
I guess its a little different in Thailand but even there the noodles are catching up

I guess its a little different in Thailand but even there the noodles are catching up
Noodles are realizing that they don’t have to put up with non chad white males. Yesterday I saw a subhuman gook foid with like a 7.5 psl white male and they had kids together. :feelsbadman: