Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is worst, being curry or being a brazilian northeastern?

trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
This is how average northeasterns looks like:
The majority of them got rounded shape head

definitely curry is worse overall.

I have seen worse specimen tbh :feelskek:

I have seen worse specimen tbh :feelskek:
Too, but I couldnt find worse pics. Btw, the advantage is that if you live in south or southeast, you can northeastmaxx

Too, but I couldnt find worse pics. Btw, the advantage is that if you live in south or southeast, you can northeastmaxx
in northeast they are ugly af the few ones who look decent are very picky, but I guess it's better than nothing and if you're white passing at least you'll definitely get something

now the north, specially in the amazon is where the real deal is, girls look way better there and I got better results, at least on tinder. I hope white chads don't find out about this tho

curry is worse then everything

in northeast they are ugly af the few ones who look decent are very picky, but I guess it's better than nothing and if you're white passing at least you'll definitely get something

now the north, specially in the amazon is where the real deal is, girls look way better there and I got better results, at least on tinder. I hope white chads don't find out about this tho
In north the average height is 1,69m, if you white and 1,75m+, you can slay in north