SuicideFuel What is wrong with Dutch girls?

D

DisformedHalfbreed

Greycel
7h 53m
This post is mainly for Dutchcels, but if you want to share your thoughts about this then you are more than welcome.

Can anyone explain to me why every foid in the Netherlands wants to date a Turkish/Moroccan guy?

When I go on tiktok (Just to check on hot foids in my school) and instagram all I see is memes about how they want a Moroccan or Turkish guy in tight tracksuits.
Even the highclass hockey girls often talk about hot Moroccan and Turkish guys in class. The stereotype of them being a drugdealer/low life scum is appealing to them??? I seriously don’t understand that.

They aren’t even tall in general, like 1,75m at most which is ~6cm below average in the Netherlands. They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with Dutch foids??
Is it the dark curly hair that Dutch boys don’t have? Is it the dark eyes paired with a well tanned face??
Why are Dutch foids so into foreign or halfblooded Moroccans and Turks??

A

Animecel2D

Demigod
★★★★★
264d 22h 46m
@Indari thought? You live there, don’t you?

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
33d 18h 17m
lifefuel for kebabcels and gypcels ngl

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
109d 5h 19m
Interesting first post

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

CopingJim

CopingJim

Permavirgin loser, but at least not a cuck
★★
58d 16h 26m
@gymletethnicel

Indari

Indari

mentally invigorated by psilocinful adult years
★★★★★
92d 8h 26m
I fok horses

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
152d 19h 25m
I want to cum in a 6 ft tall Dutch girl

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★
94d 22h 40m
Last edited:
SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
83d 14h 37m
I noticed that too. White foids in northern and West Europe want thugmaxxed Chaddams.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

I live in a genetic basement
★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
Can anyone explain to me why every foid in the Netherlands wants to date a Turkish/Moroccan guy?
Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Dutch/Turkish guys are often truecels who rot in the mosque or wageslave for pennies or maybe rob some stores because they don't have any money. Just because Moroccan rappers are popular doesn't mean being a Moroccan is beneficial. Dutch girls HATE Arabs. The only Arab or Turk that ever ascends with a white foid is the 190cm+ tallfag with a high PSL. And even then, they get cucked like my uncle. If you put an average Arab on Tinder he will get almost zero matches, while if you put an average white guy you can except a couple of matches AT LEAST. I've never seen a Moroccan or Turk in a relationship with a white foid that doesn't end up in disaster shortly after. You've been brainwashed to think that ethnics are slayers, but we are mostly incel. It's just that being a 24-year-old virgin is normal in our culture so we don't complain. @Irredeemable

Promiscuity rates for white guys is also far greater, so the proof is self-evident.

Last edited:
Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
45d 15h 36m
JFL @ living in Europe :feelshaha:

I challenge all you funny sounding fucks to a FIGHT!

pp183

pp183

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
★★★★★
230d 10h 42m
lifefuel for @gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
M

MisterMeme

Failurecel
★★★★
6d 13h 3m
Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Dutch/Turkish guys are often truecels who rot in the mosque or wageslave for pennies or maybe rob some stores because they don't have any money. Just because Moroccan rappers are popular doesn't mean being a Moroccan is beneficial. Dutch girls HATE Arabs. The only Arab or Turk that ever ascends with a white foid is the 190cm+ tallfag with a high PSL. And even then, they get cucked like my uncle. If you put an average Arab on Tinder he will get almost zero matches, while if you put an average white guy you can except a couple of matches AT LEAST. I've never seen a Moroccan or Turk in a relationship with a white foid that doesn't end up in disaster shortly after. You've been brainwashed to think that ethnics are slayers, but we are mostly incel. It's just that being a 24-year-old virgin is normal in our culture so we don't complain. @Irredeemable

Promiscuity rates for white guys is also far greater, so the proof is self-evident.
this x100 the OP doesn't know what he is talking about. I honestly doubt that actually lives in the Netherlands.

M

MisterMeme

Failurecel
★★★★
6d 13h 3m
OP is gigacoping. Moroccans are legit the most hated people in the Netherlands.
Yeah exactly there even is party that is basically the anti-Morrocans party (de Pvv)

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
this x100 the OP doesn't know what he is talking about. I honestly doubt that actually lives in the Netherlands.
White people here seem to deny this, but they themselves hate Arabs more than anyone JFL.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
i think this is exactly why foids like them
If you look at the statistics on the dislike of Moroccans you will find that women dislike Moroccans more than men. You are gigacoping hard, they hate us, ESPECIALLY WIHITE WOMEN.

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
33d 18h 17m
If you look at the statistics on the dislike of Moroccans you will find that women dislike Moroccans more than men. You are gigacoping hard, they hate us, ESPECIALLY WIHITE WOMEN.
i think ure teracoping rn my nig, women are all coalburners and dogburners, plz stop with the bs

MentalistKebab

MentalistKebab

Brown, ugly and high functioning autist
★★
17d 15h 58m

Pretty much this. And worst guys like BrendioEEE is still promoting /pol/ tier trash "muh ethnics have higher SMV in the west due to media" argument.

I swear white cucks are more into ethnic guys than white girls.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
139d 1h 0m
Stop with the these BLUEPILLED lies. European girls (almost) never date ethnic men. They don’t prefer short swarthy ugly men from the MENA, you have the be fucking retarded to believe this. European girl + MENA man relationship is extremely rare. Dutch girls date Dutch men 99.9% of the time. Take a look at blackpill dating studies. Middle Eastern men are seen as attractive as Curries, white men are seen as most attractive.

NoMoreCoping

NoMoreCoping

24 years old KHHV from Turkey
★★
15d 13h 15m
CHAD ONLY
They won't give any second of their day to me.

EeEcel

EeEcel

X Æ A-12
★★★
33d 18h 17m
Stop with the these BLUEPILLED lies. European girls (almost) never date ethnic men. They don’t prefer short swarthy ugly men from the MENA, you have the be fucking retarded to believe this. European girl + MENA man relationship is extremely rare. Dutch girls date Dutch men 99.9% of the time. Take a look at blackpill dating studies. Middle Eastern men are seen as attractive as Curries, white me are seen as most attractive.
bro that sounded :soy: asf

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
They don’t prefer short swarthy ugly men from the MENA, you have the be fucking retarded to believe this.
How is it possible for someone to be this retarded? I don't get it, you can't honestly believe this and then say you're blackpilled.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
139d 1h 0m
How is it possible for someone to be this retarded? I don't get it, you can't honestly believe this and then say you're blackpilled.
He’s trolling tbh. It’s a GrAYcel with 2 posts.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

★★★★★
244d 4h 55m
:feelskek: u think sweden the land of coalburning is gonna be different from netherlands cuz statistics told u so
Back to /pol/ sub-0 IQ idiot.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★★★
139d 1h 0m
:feelskek: u think sweden the land of coalburning is gonna be different from netherlands cuz statistics told u so
You honestly think European girls get wet at the sight of Turks and Hazaras?

MidnightJewCew

MidnightJewCew

Standard Issue Manlet
-
1d 5h 26m
This post is mainly for Dutchcels, but if you want to share your thoughts about this then you are more than welcome.

When I go on tiktok (Just to check on hot foids in my school) and instagram all I see is memes about how they want a Moroccan or Turkish guy in tight tracksuits.
Even the highclass hockey girls often talk about hot Moroccan and Turkish guys in class. The stereotype of them being a drugdealer/low life scum is appealing to them??? I seriously don’t understand that.

They aren’t even tall in general, like 1,75m at most which is ~6cm below average in the Netherlands. They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

Is it the dark curly hair that Dutch boys don’t have? Is it the dark eyes paired with a well tanned face??

Netherlands is homeogenous as fuck so foids want to try more exotic types of dick, same strange behavior happens in Russia & Eastern Europe where the foids are tired of fucking abusive 6 foot alchoholic Vlad & since there are so few options they end up settling for some moneymaxxed Asian or Turkroach to feel individual & exotic & deviate from the norm of what other women in there country do.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
109d 5h 19m
I want to cum in a 6 ft tall Dutch girl

Visited one but she was only 5'10 and was really bad at sex. She had lots of cocaine tho
OP is gigacoping. Moroccans are legit the most hated people in the Netherlands.
Exactly, why the fuck are these cumskin twinks under the impression that ethnics slay in Europe.

Last edited:
spongysleight

spongysleight

quarantine forever
1d 20h 35m
Don't know if OP is coping. But maybe they like them because they are typically darker?

SupremeG

SupremeG

Life sucks and I hate everything
-
83d 14h 37m
You honestly think European girls get wet at the sight of Turks and Hazaras?
Yes they do get wet by the sight of masculine, tall thugmaxxed Turks rather than a white nerdy Soyboy.

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
★★★★★
83d 8h 53m
they just want ethnic gigas chad like every other country/race wants.nothing big to see here.

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 22h 50m
Virtue signaling they dont wanna date me

wasted12years

wasted12years

Legend
61d 6h 29m
Alot of white foids want mediterranean looking guys, and turkish/Moroccan is close to that lookwise. It's fairly common here in northern europe as well.

waste matter

waste matter

The CHOsen One
★★★★
27d 20h 45m
Low IQ post
You gotta understand all women are retarded animals that looks fuckable

grondilu

grondilu

Overlord
★★★★★
135d 7h 20m
They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

That's the kind of personality they like. High-T behavior, basically.

That "toxic masculinity" feminists keep whining about is also what wets their panties.

Last edited:
WarriorSkull

WarriorSkull

Captain
★★★★★
13d 5h 30m

Now living in a town that has a small middle eastern population, I saw my first Chaddam with a white woman and carrying a baby. Dude was borderline pro athlete/model tier. He had to be like 6'3''-6'4'', not ripped but thick, built frame, really juicy butt (I know that's gay lol, but I only point it out because it stood out so much). His wife wsa a straight becky. She would be a 7 full makeupmaxxed and prime age. Maybe 7.5. She looked like she was in her 30's while he could still pass for 20's.

I couldn't feel the slightest shred of envy. I was just staring directly into the void of the blackpill.

UKhapacel

UKhapacel

Major
21d 21h 26m
That's the kind of personality they like. High-T behavior, basically.

That "toxic masculinity" feminists keep whining about is also what wets their panties.
It’s because their culture hasn’t been corrupted. Dutchies used to eat mayors that they were dissatisfied with lmao. Turks haven’t fought a devastating conflict That wiped out the chad genes therefore they still have a nationalistic masculine culture

GermanCel27

GermanCel27

NEET24/7
★★
3d 12h 47m

same here in germany. same in any other european country. i see it everytime when i go out. ethnic cels here on this forum are truly lost. they do not see the reality of things, they trust in some (((data))). its funny

Last edited:
PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
109d 5h 19m
same here in germany. same in any other european country. i see it everytime when i go out. ethnic cels here on this forum are truly lost. they do not see the reality of things, they trust in some (((data))). its funny

Sure bro, let's just rely on our confirmation bias and cherry-pick the tiny minority of Chaddams