Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel What is wrong with Dutch girls?

D

DisformedHalfbreed

Greycel
This post is mainly for Dutchcels, but if you want to share your thoughts about this then you are more than welcome.

Can anyone explain to me why every foid in the Netherlands wants to date a Turkish/Moroccan guy?

When I go on tiktok (Just to check on hot foids in my school) and instagram all I see is memes about how they want a Moroccan or Turkish guy in tight tracksuits.
Even the highclass hockey girls often talk about hot Moroccan and Turkish guys in class. The stereotype of them being a drugdealer/low life scum is appealing to them??? I seriously don’t understand that.

They aren’t even tall in general, like 1,75m at most which is ~6cm below average in the Netherlands. They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

WHAT the fuck is WRONG with Dutch foids??
Is it the dark curly hair that Dutch boys don’t have? Is it the dark eyes paired with a well tanned face??
Why are Dutch foids so into foreign or halfblooded Moroccans and Turks??

@Indari thought? You live there, don’t you?

lifefuel for kebabcels and gypcels ngl

Interesting first post

@RREEEEEEEEE thoughts?

@gymletethnicel

I want to cum in a 6 ft tall Dutch girl

I noticed that too. White foids in northern and West Europe want thugmaxxed Chaddams.

JFL @ living in Europe :feelshaha:

I challenge all you funny sounding fucks to a FIGHT!

lifefuel for @gymletethnicel

Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Dutch/Turkish guys are often truecels who rot in the mosque or wageslave for pennies or maybe rob some stores because they don't have any money. Just because Moroccan rappers are popular doesn't mean being a Moroccan is beneficial. Dutch girls HATE Arabs. The only Arab or Turk that ever ascends with a white foid is the 190cm+ tallfag with a high PSL. And even then, they get cucked like my uncle. If you put an average Arab on Tinder he will get almost zero matches, while if you put an average white guy you can except a couple of matches AT LEAST. I've never seen a Moroccan or Turk in a relationship with a white foid that doesn't end up in disaster shortly after. You've been brainwashed to think that ethnics are slayers, but we are mostly incel. It's just that being a 24-year-old virgin is normal in our culture so we don't complain. @Irredeemable

Promiscuity rates for white guys is also far greater, so the proof is self-evident.
this x100 the OP doesn't know what he is talking about. I honestly doubt that actually lives in the Netherlands.

If you look at the statistics on the dislike of Moroccans you will find that women dislike Moroccans more than men. You are gigacoping hard, they hate us, ESPECIALLY WIHITE WOMEN.
i think ure teracoping rn my nig, women are all coalburners and dogburners, plz stop with the bs

Biggest bullshit I've ever heard. Dutch/Turkish guys are often truecels who rot in the mosque or wageslave for pennies or maybe rob some stores because they don't have any money. Just because Moroccan rappers are popular doesn't mean being a Moroccan is beneficial. Dutch girls HATE Arabs. The only Arab or Turk that ever ascends with a white foid is the 190cm+ tallfag with a high PSL. And even then, they get cucked like my uncle. If you put an average Arab on Tinder he will get almost zero matches, while if you put an average white guy you can except a couple of matches AT LEAST. I've never seen a Moroccan or Turk in a relationship with a white foid that doesn't end up in disaster shortly after. You've been brainwashed to think that ethnics are slayers, but we are mostly incel. It's just that being a 24-year-old virgin is normal in our culture so we don't complain. @Irredeemable

Promiscuity rates for white guys is also far greater, so the proof is self-evident.
Pretty much this. And worst guys like BrendioEEE is still promoting /pol/ tier trash "muh ethnics have higher SMV in the west due to media" argument.

I swear white cucks are more into ethnic guys than white girls.

Can anyone explain to me why every foid in the Netherlands wants to date a Turkish/Moroccan guy?
Stop with the these BLUEPILLED lies. European girls (almost) never date ethnic men. They don’t prefer short swarthy ugly men from the MENA, you have the be fucking retarded to believe this. European girl + MENA man relationship is extremely rare. Dutch girls date Dutch men 99.9% of the time. Take a look at blackpill dating studies. Middle Eastern men are seen as attractive as Curries, white men are seen as most attractive.

CHAD ONLY
They won't give any second of their day to me.

Stop with the these BLUEPILLED lies. European girls (almost) never date ethnic men. They don’t prefer short swarthy ugly men from the MENA, you have the be fucking retarded to believe this. European girl + MENA man relationship is extremely rare. Dutch girls date Dutch men 99.9% of the time. Take a look at blackpill dating studies. Middle Eastern men are seen as attractive as Curries, white me are seen as most attractive.
bro that sounded :soy: asf

How is it possible for someone to be this retarded? I don't get it, you can't honestly believe this and then say you're blackpilled.
He’s trolling tbh. It’s a GrAYcel with 2 posts.

:feelskek: u think sweden the land of coalburning is gonna be different from netherlands cuz statistics told u so
You honestly think European girls get wet at the sight of Turks and Hazaras?

This post is mainly for Dutchcels, but if you want to share your thoughts about this then you are more than welcome.

When I go on tiktok (Just to check on hot foids in my school) and instagram all I see is memes about how they want a Moroccan or Turkish guy in tight tracksuits.
Even the highclass hockey girls often talk about hot Moroccan and Turkish guys in class. The stereotype of them being a drugdealer/low life scum is appealing to them??? I seriously don’t understand that.

They aren’t even tall in general, like 1,75m at most which is ~6cm below average in the Netherlands. They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

Is it the dark curly hair that Dutch boys don’t have? Is it the dark eyes paired with a well tanned face??

Netherlands is homeogenous as fuck so foids want to try more exotic types of dick, same strange behavior happens in Russia & Eastern Europe where the foids are tired of fucking abusive 6 foot alchoholic Vlad & since there are so few options they end up settling for some moneymaxxed Asian or Turkroach to feel individual & exotic & deviate from the norm of what other women in there country do.

I want to cum in a 6 ft tall Dutch girl

Visited one but she was only 5'10 and was really bad at sex. She had lots of cocaine tho
OP is gigacoping. Moroccans are legit the most hated people in the Netherlands.
Exactly, why the fuck are these cumskin twinks under the impression that ethnics slay in Europe.

Last edited:
Don't know if OP is coping. But maybe they like them because they are typically darker?

You honestly think European girls get wet at the sight of Turks and Hazaras?
Yes they do get wet by the sight of masculine, tall thugmaxxed Turks rather than a white nerdy Soyboy.

they just want ethnic gigas chad like every other country/race wants.nothing big to see here.

Virtue signaling they dont wanna date me

Alot of white foids want mediterranean looking guys, and turkish/Moroccan is close to that lookwise. It's fairly common here in northern europe as well.

Low IQ post
You gotta understand all women are retarded animals that looks fuckable

They are also very disrespectful towards foids but even they seem to like that when they call them a whore ??

That's the kind of personality they like. High-T behavior, basically.

That "toxic masculinity" feminists keep whining about is also what wets their panties.

Last edited:

Now living in a town that has a small middle eastern population, I saw my first Chaddam with a white woman and carrying a baby. Dude was borderline pro athlete/model tier. He had to be like 6'3''-6'4'', not ripped but thick, built frame, really juicy butt (I know that's gay lol, but I only point it out because it stood out so much). His wife wsa a straight becky. She would be a 7 full makeupmaxxed and prime age. Maybe 7.5. She looked like she was in her 30's while he could still pass for 20's.

I couldn't feel the slightest shred of envy. I was just staring directly into the void of the blackpill.

That's the kind of personality they like. High-T behavior, basically.

That "toxic masculinity" feminists keep whining about is also what wets their panties.
It’s because their culture hasn’t been corrupted. Dutchies used to eat mayors that they were dissatisfied with lmao. Turks haven’t fought a devastating conflict That wiped out the chad genes therefore they still have a nationalistic masculine culture

same here in germany. same in any other european country. i see it everytime when i go out. ethnic cels here on this forum are truly lost. they do not see the reality of things, they trust in some (((data))). its funny

Last edited:
same here in germany. same in any other european country. i see it everytime when i go out. ethnic cels here on this forum are truly lost. they do not see the reality of things, they trust in some (((data))). its funny

Sure bro, let's just rely on our confirmation bias and cherry-pick the tiny minority of Chaddams

my experience in ger:
- muslims and niggas (if better than muzzie, because BBC) have it easy to get young foid (under 25), unless they are legit 4/10 or lower
- especially foids of the lower class flock to them
- dont try it as a non-muslim ethnic; Curries and curry-looking meds (like me) are hated by foids here
-however after foids hitting 25 they will prefer a BB-provider German
- so as a whitecel it actually harder to NOT acsend than to ascend, unless you are extremly poor and/or autistic

'CHADDAM ONLY'
The turks and moroccans you talking about is basically beardmaxxed +180cm jacked off dudes ofc girls will want to date them jfl

Sure bro, let's just rely on our confirmation bias and cherry-pick the tiny minority of Chaddams
its not cherry picking. what can i say to ethnics like you? you dont want to listen anyway. same as your ethnicfriends on here. you have decided to beLIEve in something that is not reflecting the reality itself.

its not cherry picking. what can i say to ethnics like you? you dont want to listen anyway. same as your ethnicfriends on here. you have decided to beLIEve in something that is not reflecting the reality itself.

I'm sure 6ft German blonde foids are just fighting each other to date 5'2 balding Indian janitors
'CHADDAM ONLY'
The turks and moroccans you talking about is basically beardmaxxed +180cm jacked off dudes ofc girls will want to date them jfl
this lol

Women require chad from all races.

/thread