Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your body frame type?

Bodyframe type?

• Ectomorph

Votes: 35 42.2%
  • Mesomorph

Votes: 24 28.9%
  • Endomorph

Votes: 24 28.9%

• Total voters
OmniVoid

OmniVoid

Veteran
★★

Ectomorph:
  • Your shoulders are narrower than your hips
  • Fitted jeans generally feel loose around your butt
  • Your forearms are on the smallish side
  • Your body tends to stay skinny by default
  • Your body looks long and narrow
  • If you grip your wrist between your thumb and middle finger, the 2 fingers overlap
  • You have trouble gaining weight – both in terms of muscle and fat
  • The circumference of your chest is 37 inches or less
Mesomorph:
  • Your shoulders are roughly the same width as your hips
  • Fitted jeans generally feel snug, but not too tight, around your butt
  • Your forearms are moderately thick
  • Your body tends to stay lean, yet somewhat muscular, by default
  • Your body looks rugged and squarish in shape
  • If you grip your wrist between your thumb and middle finger, the 2 fingers just barely touch
  • You can gain or lose weight without too many issues
  • The circumference of your chest is between 37-44 inches
If you are a Mesomorph, you are likely going to find it easier to maintain a lean, muscular body than the other 2 types.

Endomorph:

• Your shoulders are wider than your hips
  • Fitted jeans generally feel tight around your butt
  • Your forearms are on the thicker side
  • Your body tends to carry extra fat by default
  • Your body looks round and soft
  • If you grip your wrist between your thumb and middle finger, the 2 fingers don’t touch
  • You can gain weight fairly easily, but find it quite difficult to lose
  • The circumference of your chest is over 44 inches
Elab tbh

I'm an ectomorph so it never began for me

Last edited:
Fagomorph: short, fragile, with narrow shoulders

Ectomorph tbh it's OVER

mesomorph with small wrists (16.5 centimeters) ded srs buddy boyo. if it ever began facially (it didn't) my wrist size put an end to it

Endo-Ecto. Skinny fat upper body and 6.3 inch wrists but big calves 16 inches untrained. My body looks odd.

Chads are either full Meso (athletes/jocks) or Ecto-Meso (models).

Meso i think. Most ppl are mixtures of two bodytypes

its difficult to tell but i think im the Endomorph
its over isnt it

I think i'm a mix between the ectomorph and the mesomorph tbh.

I thought I was an ectomorph but according to that description I'm 100% mesomorph.

I'm a mesomorph with truecel tier wrists.

Tend to mesomorph.

Women scorn us feminine men...
Yea not only do I feel like shit when I look at the mirror, I get called ugly or a fucking dyke. Honestly sometimes I feel like ending it.

it's overmorph, but seriously I'm like a ectomorph with some mesomorph traits my chest have way more than 37 inches nad my wrists are thin but they don't overlap

I have pretty much all the worst traits of ecto and endomorph, i.e. I'm a skinny hardgainer with a nasty tendency to store excess body fat.

I'm Endomorph losing weight is insanely hard even if i eat just 1200-1700 kcal (calculators says i should eat like 2.5k-3k) a day and go for a walk 60min a day + do a light excercise i can't lose weight since my metabolism is so slow. I've heard fasting can help with metabolism and i've already did my first 25h of fasting today (felt really focused, mind was clear but my hunger was really bad at times along with anxiety prob due increased cortisol)

I don't know.
I was fat for the majority of my life but I'm thin for some years now after a radical diet

The poll is proof that ectomorphs are subhuman

I think I'm na endomorph,but I'm tall and my wrists are really small.

Mesomorph but with thin 7” wrists

Who tf has shoulders narrower than their hips? I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy with proportions like that.

Also

Manletmorph

Endomorph.
I find it really easy to gain strength but I also get fat really easily.
I have to fast for days just to not gain weight

I'm Endomorph losing weight is insanely hard even if i eat just 1200-1700 kcal (calculators says i should eat like 2.5k-3k) a day and go for a walk 60min a day + do a light excercise i can't lose weight since my metabolism is so slow. I've heard fasting can help with metabolism and i've already did my first 25h of fasting today (felt really focused, mind was clear but my hunger was really bad at times along with anxiety prob due increased cortisol)
The calculators are probably underestimating your bf%. They generally assume it's around 15% unless you put it in manually.

The calculators are probably underestimating your bf%. They generally assume it's around 15% unless you put it in manually.
i put it manually every time since i'm close to 100kg and to keep the weight by calculation i'd need to eat like i just said 2.5k-3k of calories and yet i eat 1200-1800 kcal and no longer lose weight (first month i lost over 10kg but now in 3 weeks i can't lose single kg)

Last edited:
i put it manually every time since i'm close to 100kg and to keep the weight by calculation i'd need to eat like i just said 2.5k-3k of calories and yet i eat 1200-1800 kcal and no longer lose weight (first month i lost over 10kg but now in 3 weeks i can't lose single kg)
That large a deficit will make you store water weight, which is probably what a large chunk of that first 10 kg was. If you look thinner in the mirror, but the scale hasn't budged, you can bet it's water weight, and it'll go away in time.

jfl @ thinking there are only 3 types of frame, or that anything other than caloric intake is whats causing you to store fat.

Mesomorph but more lean

Cross between meso and ectomorph

really short. I ve gained a lot of weight lately

Ectomorph. I'm tall and skinny.

Manlet ectomorph

Even people with small frames still have shoulders wider than their hips, if you have hips that are wider than your shoulders you have a fucked up body

Endomorph. With enough weight loss and muscle gain i could potentially fraud myself to look like a mesomorph.
But in the end i'd still be a manlet

Ectomorph here. The lack of strength and the fragile looking body is very depressing tbh