Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory What is your current view of the Redpill as a supplementary strategy to betabuxing?

What is your current view of the Redpill?

• Total voters
micropenis29

micropenis29

Banned
-
By Redpill, I mean attempting to attract foids by anything other than your base genetic physical attributes.

So for example, gymceling and putting on a bunch of muscle and then wearing tailored clothes to better fit your physique would count as a "redpilled" approach of attracting foids by my definition.

Other examples would be careermaxing, learning hobbies that impress foids, improving your social skills, jestermaxing, etc.

By Redpill, I mean attempting to attract foids by anything other than your base genetic physical attributes.

So for example, gymceling and putting on a bunch of muscle and then wearing tailored clothes to better fit your physique would count as a "redpilled" approach of attracting foids by my definition.

Other examples would be careermaxing, learning hobbies that impress foids, improving your social skills, jestermaxing, etc.
Betabuxxing doesn’t work anymore. Foids can earn 200 grand or more on onlyfans

It works for normies and mentalcels

It works for white, black and east Asian normies and mentalcels that aren't framcels
Fixed. The racepill and framepill are very real and perhaps more potent than the NTpill tbhngl

The don't be brownpill strikes again
And don't be frameletlpill.
Both things out of a guy's control and I will never believe normies that say otherwise until there is an actual way to fix this.
You can't change your race, odor from your skin or width of your skeletal frame easily.

And don't be frameletlpill.
Both things out of a guy's control and I will never believe normies that say otherwise until there is an actual way to fix this.
You can't change your race, odor from your skin or width of your skeletal frame easily.
just lift bro
also, I always thought middle eastern and latin were better off than rice normies, especially if they are thugmaxxxed

just lift bro
also, I always thought middle eastern and latin were better off than rice normies, especially if they are thugmaxxxed
Nah it's the intimidation factor from darker skin that gives that impression tbh
But as you know it's not about intimidation but how aesthetic your looks are.

it could work for me if I drive to arranged marriage max. but imo not worth going to jail if I over do it

Nothing works for subhumans like us. It only works for normies who have average looks.

Aren’t the ones usually working low end posting on OF though, considering if they can’t make it they still have their job.

That could be the case. I didn't realize OF was so popular.

Doesn't work at all.

That could be the case. I didn't realize OF was so popular.
Did you miss out on the 4chan post that said a lot of teachers are worried about foids choosing OF as their career choice. I wouldn’t be surprised if my sister ended up doing it a few years later

Aren’t the ones usually working low end posting on OF though, considering if they can’t make it they still have their job.
No but foids become rich as fuck of OF they don’t need a bux they can sell underwear pictures and schedule dick appointments with chad

No but foids become rich as fuck of OF they don’t need a bux they can sell underwear pictures and schedule dick appointments with chad
I remember that one time I saw a picture of a shit filled twinkie being sold by a foid and faggots bought it whilst giving a review saying it was good

Doesn't work at all.
21803.jpg

Nah it's the intimidation factor from darker skin that gives that impression tbh
But as you know it's not about intimidation but how aesthetic your looks are.
thugmaxxxing works for normies. But for incels, it's over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back