Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What is your experience with succubi (succubus) Also, What was your most bizarre wet dream?

SmugMohito

SmugMohito

Evil angel/Righteous demon
I've been having this scummy girl fetish recently and specifically the types of girls I've been thinking about are Spics. I went to sleep with them in my mind and I had a dream about traveling some spic country. I was going to see this movie, it was a dream so I couldn't remember what it was but I could control myself in my dream. It was kind of weird because the movie was being played outside. There was a little concession stand with drinks and snacks and a little bathroom building.

I was on my way to get some popcorn when I came across this cute spic. She was about 5'8 with short black clothes on. It matched her tall dark hair. Her pants were the first thing I noticed. Her butt was pretty big. I looked a bit up to see that her midriff was showing too and that her hair was really pretty. I groaned a bit because my pecker started to peak. It started hitting my pants and it kind of annoyed me. She gazed at me and I saw her gorgeous face. She smiled at me too. She turned away and backed herself up a bit so that my crotch was resting on her pants. She started grinding on me and I jizzed my pants. She turned around and laughed at me as I ran to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom and as I cleaned myself up I thought that this had to be a dream.

I pinched I pulled I did everything I could to wake up so I wouldn't get my heart broken. I even punched the wall. It didn't work and I ended up hurting my hand. I got out and went back to the snack stand. Long story short, we watched the movie. Afterwards I offered to take her home and we talked a bit. She didn't even wait until we got into the house to make out with me. I closed the door, turned around and found her pulling me close and sticking her tongue in my mouth. My dick took full control of me, I couldn't move or think. My legs were guiding me to her house as my hands were cupping and slapping and squeezing her ass, feeling her up, and playing with her hair.

She guided me to her room and we made tender love. Every stroke, every suck, every pound melted all the bitterness I had away. It's like the redpill had been slowly leaking out of me. It felt like I was thrusting in heaven. I jizzed again. It was a big one too, It felt like the world was shaking. I was sure this wasn't a dream because I fell asleep, I was wrong of course, but that day was amazing. The cartel could have killed me right then and there and I wouldn't have cared. And it didn't stop there. We spent the weekend making love.

The dream did end though. Some older guy busted through the door with a shotgun and she screamed "PAPI HE RAPED ME". The guy shot me straight in the head and I woke up. Didn't feel the shot. Apparently I jizzed so hard and so much that I had to change my underwear, pants, and bedspread. There was so much of it.

tl;dr I had a dream about having sex with a spic. It was amazing until I thought I was going to jail for false rape. I'm pretty sure she was a succubus trying to rape me and that guy was some sort of angel but I don't really care.

Fuck. I wish I could have a wet dream. :feelsrope:

Never had a wet dream. No idea why..

I've been having this scummy girl fetish recently and specifically the types of girls I've been thinking about are Spics. I went to sleep with them in my mind and I had a dream about traveling some spic country. I was going to see this movie, it was a dream so I couldn't remember what it was but I could control myself in my dream. It was kind of weird because the movie was being played outside. There was a little concession stand with drinks and snacks and a little bathroom building.

I was on my way to get some popcorn when I came across this cute spic. She was about 5'8 with short black clothes on. It matched her tall dark hair. Her pants were the first thing I noticed. Her butt was pretty big. I looked a bit up to see that her midriff was showing too and that her hair was really pretty. I groaned a bit because my pecker started to peak. It started hitting my pants and it kind of annoyed me. She gazed at me and I saw her gorgeous face. She smiled at me too. She turned away and backed herself up a bit so that my crotch was resting on her pants. She started grinding on me and I jizzed my pants. She turned around and laughed at me as I ran to the bathroom. I was in the bathroom and as I cleaned myself up I thought that this had to be a dream.

I pinched I pulled I did everything I could to wake up so I wouldn't get my heart broken. I even punched the wall. It didn't work and I ended up hurting my hand. I got out and went back to the snack stand. Long story short, we watched the movie. Afterwards I offered to take her home and we talked a bit. She didn't even wait until we got into the house to make out with me. I closed the door, turned around and found her pulling me close and sticking her tongue in my mouth. My dick took full control of me, I couldn't move or think. My legs were guiding me to her house as my hands were cupping and slapping and squeezing her ass, feeling her up, and playing with her hair.

She guided me to her room and we made tender love. Every stroke, every suck, every pound melted all the bitterness I had away. It's like the redpill had been slowly leaking out of me. It felt like I was thrusting in heaven. I jizzed again. It was a big one too, It felt like the world was shaking. I was sure this wasn't a dream because I fell asleep, I was wrong of course, but that day was amazing. The cartel could have killed me right then and there and I wouldn't have cared. And it didn't stop there. We spent the weekend making love.

The dream did end though. Some older guy busted through the door with a shotgun and she screamed "PAPI HE RAPED ME". The guy shot me straight in the head and I woke up. Didn't feel the shot. Apparently I jizzed so hard and so much that I had to change my underwear, pants, and bedspread. There was so much of it.

tl;dr I had a dream about having sex with a spic. It was amazing until I thought I was going to jail for false rape. I'm pretty sure she was a succubus trying to rape me and that guy was some sort of angel but I don't really care.

FE90DBE0 7737 42F5 A0D5 E9E0A35A5CDE

Fuck. I wish I could have a wet dream. :feelsrope:

Never had a wet dream. No idea why..
Don't be. My dream in the OP is the rare occasion where waking up from a wetdream wasn't suicidefuel. And having to spend the first part of my day cleaning up my liquid sin was annoying too.

I've never had a wet dream. I think I jerk off way too much to even produce cum in my sleep. I jack off usually twice a day and more on the weekends since I was 10 or so.

I have had a supernatural experience where I believe a ghost fucked me but I was half-asleep when it happened. Felt so fucking good. No clue what the fuck was going on but I'd like to relieve that experience.

fuckk i want a dream gf that can succ me :(

and idk all i was is a simple gf to spend time w so most of my wet dreams are just me having passionate sex w a girl, that’s enough for me to get off i don’t need to be doing anything crazy